Thread: Im back!!!!!!!

Lesser Wizard

Default Im back!!!!!!!

Im back first of slll seth im sorry for everything i have done plzz let me start a new acc ill be nicer and not trade cp plzzz my new acc is player hi im white plz dont bann me again can i pl\zz show u how i reallly am im sorry for real plzzz forgive i love this game and it is the best game i have every played plzzz forgive plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i want to be part of the battles and competitions in this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 plzzz i promised to everyone on the game that i would be nicer and stop cheating im sorry from all i have done plzzz forgive me if u do ill be nicer and never cheat again and ill be like this
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post
    Im back first of slll seth im sorry for everything i have done plzz let me start a new acc ill be nicer and not trade cp plzzz my new acc is player hi im white plz dont bann me again can i pl\zz show u how i reallly am im sorry for real plzzz forgive i love this game and it is the best game i have every played plzzz forgive plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i want to be part of the battles and competitions in this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 plzzz i promised to everyone on the game that i would be nicer and stop cheating im sorry from all i have done plzzz forgive me if u do ill be nicer and never cheat again and ill be like this
    again plzz unban me plzz on my kevinzhu acc
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!

Lesser Wizard

wow i just got banned on that acc for no reason wow y does everybody hate me now i said i will change and not cheat anymore

Like I said in another thread your best shot at getting unbanned is to wait a month, two or even three and then ask once if you can start over. (That might not even work.)

To repeat, asking again and again here is just not going to get you on their good side. They probably don't think you've learned your lesson, no matter how many times you say you will stop (you did say that before, months ago, and then broke the rules again).

Why did you start another account? Isn't that like FRAUD or something like that?
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)