Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Weapon?

Lesser Wizard

Default New Weapon?

Umm hi I dont have Facebook to see what the new weapon is so could someone please fill me in on the details?? Thanks.
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyS1C View Post
    Umm hi I dont have Facebook to see what the new weapon is so could someone please fill me in on the details?? Thanks.
    the new weapon is called a proximity mine!! .
    the truth will set you free

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    the new weapon is called a proximity mine!! .
    wat does it do
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Lesser Wizard

Default what's it do

well its a mine so............ I'm thinking it...... Blows you up...

ducktape
    Ducktape

Lesser Wizard

land mine aside, new colors for 10 people aside I would rather see the life's work when used. Seems tie goes to the killer and your life you pressed goes bye bye and unused.
    today to top it off still had a life bar showing pressed life. , died, and life disappears that I used.
    beagles still blow up on release in pryamid and many other fields. Seem to mostly when moving.
    regardless how you want the 300 coin m4 tank to kill the skull, whatever, just fix the glitches.
    I can't kill someone in Their first second of respawn but they can kill me... Gee that's fair.. Done again for a while, cheers.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post
    wat does it do
    its similar to a land mine but a land mine is hidden and you have to drive over it to set it off....a proximity mine however is visible and you just need to be in it.s proximity to set it off as it has a motion sensor. ... No one knows how its going to be deployed or how much damage its going to do..yet..just have to wait and see......best to stay away from them tho

they will be a pick-up right? I think it should do maybe half of total heath?
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    they will be a pick-up right? I think it should do maybe half of total heath?
    who knows!!.. They could be a pick-up, then set them down wherever you thinks best!... Half of total health would be fair, I don't think they should kill outright like a beagle , there are lots of possibility.s of what they can do or not do!....it.s gonna be interesting !!

Lesser Wizard

who knows!!.. They could be a pick-up, then set them down wherever you thinks best!... Half of total health would be fair, I don't think they should kill outright like a beagle , there are lots of possibility.s of what they can do or not do!....it.s gonna be interesting !!
    Thanks I didn't know that....
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Lesser Wizard

Thanks I didn't know that....
    also Anthony. It said on the facebook page that timed games are possible instead of just playing to a certain score!!....

Lesser Wizard

Default "Test Server"?

also Anthony. It said on the facebook page that timed games are possible instead of just playing to a certain score!!....
    Thanks truth,and what about that "Test Server"??

Lesser Wizard

Thanks truth,and what about that "Test Server"??
    you need to have another look at the hotzone Gazette it.s not a ''test server'', its two separate issues , Seth have done an overhaul of the server, it means he's been driving out bugs, glitches , etc , so the game runs smother, better, for us,........as far as the ''test'' room goes your guess is as good as mine, but I think it speaks for itself !!.............................................you asked me on an other thread why I use '' '' and not ' '......when you go back to the hotzone Gazette have a look at the word ''test'' you use it to emphasize a word, its called punctuation ,..................sorry but you ''did'' ask.lol...

Lesser Wizard

you need to have another look at the hotzone Gazette it.s not a ''test server'', its two separate issues , Seth have done an overhaul of the server, it means he's been driving out bugs, glitches , etc , so the game runs smother, better, for us,........as far as the ''test'' room goes your guess is as good as mine, but I think it speaks for itself !!.............................................you asked me on an other thread why I use '' '' and not ' '......when you go back to the hotzone Gazette have a look at the word ''test'' you use it to emphasize a word, its called punctuation ,..................sorry but you ''did'' ask.lol...
    Oh sorry..

Serf

Do you need "proximity mine". You get the easily to upload . Here many free weapon for download in online. You can get it form download. Or join the facebook fane page of proximity mine.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by briankins88 View Post
    Do you need "proximity mine". You get the easily to upload . Here many free weapon for download in online. You can get it form download. Or join the facebook fane page of proximity mine.
    its not going to work like that in this game........

Quote Originally Posted by tanker View Post
    land mine aside, new colors for 10 people aside I would rather see the life's work when used. Seems tie goes to the killer and your life you pressed goes bye bye and unused.
    today to top it off still had a life bar showing pressed life. , died, and life disappears that I used.
    beagles still blow up on release in pryamid and many other fields. Seem to mostly when moving.
    regardless how you want the 300 coin m4 tank to kill the skull, whatever, just fix the glitches.
    I can't kill someone in Their first second of respawn but they can kill me... Gee that's fair.. Done again for a while, cheers.
    Totally agree, and you'll be happy to know that the "losing your item when you click it right when you die" issue will be fixed in the next client update. Yeah, about time, huh?

Beagles blowing up when touching walls is a bit trickier, but they should never just blow up in a field

A brief moment of invincibility upon spawn is important, it stops people from getting unfair kills by shooting beagles at spawn points, as well as laying proximity mines at spawn points. (Well, soon..)
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Totally agree, and you'll be happy to know that the "losing your item when you click it right when you die" issue will be fixed in the next client update. Yeah, about time, huh?

Beagles blowing up when touching walls is a bit trickier, but they should never just blow up in a field

A brief moment of invincibility upon spawn is important, it stops people from getting unfair kills by shooting beagles at spawn points, as well as laying proximity mines at spawn points. (Well, soon..)
    My beagles blow up in my face also. i thought i was the only one kinda. phew
    FOOTBALL Is my favorite game SO DON'T MESS IT UP WITH BOUNTY PROJECTS, STEROIDS, AND STUPID SCANDALS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post

Yeeeeees! Hope the update is this week.

I didn't realize touching walls might cause beagles losses, thanks.

The mines may be a good idea. The panzer will have the most problems because of lag and their speed; many times they are driving blind.

Lesser Wizard

can you android users tell the rest of us how the proximity mines work!! What damage? Are they a pick-up? How are they detonated? Etc ...thanks..