Thread: slot machine never lets me win

Squire

Red face slot machine never lets me win

the slot machine never lets ma wi. If you can please fix this Seth I would be very thankful

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by chewbacca585 View Post
    the slot machine never lets ma wi. If you can please fix this Seth I would be very thankful
    um... the slot machine cant possibly just not let you win, its gambling! you cant win all the time in gambling becuase...well that explains most of the broke people that have gambling addictions. You just have to get lucky.
    [INDENT]IM SUPPOSED TO BE "ANONYMOUS" SO IF YOU LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT ME PLEASE FORGET IT IMEDIETLY AFTER YOU LEARN IT

Lesser Wizard

Same thing then all of the sudden I win 3 20s straight
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Lesser Wizard

Angry

ya, I'm wondering if there is a hack or maybe a trick to winning more coins. Once I gambled 80 straight without winning a single coin, then, 5 minutes later I saw barracuda win 2 15's, 3 20's, a 50, and then the jackpot so I was just wonderin If there are ways to win more coins....
    The capital of moo town is 3 doors down from the square root of 36 +2 camels means you have exactly 3.5 fish

Lesser Wizard

I wish lemons are worth coins too...... if 3 lemons was worth 5 coins.....I'd probably be close to having enough for the rtsoft tank lol I've gotten 3 lemons sooooooooooooo many times.......stupid lemons
    The capital of moo town is 3 doors down from the square root of 36 +2 camels means you have exactly 3.5 fish

Squire

Well I think that since its a random generator, the total coin output is a little more than 0. What I mean is that John gambles 50 coins, and doesn't win a single one, the output is -50. Now Bill comes and gambles 5 and wins a plus 50 overall. So the total would be a 0. So if a lot of people are losing, maybe then the generator will start giving out wins. IDK...

Quote Originally Posted by StraightUpKnives View Post
    Well I think that since its a random generator, the total coin output is a little more than 0. What I mean is that John gambles 50 coins, and doesn't win a single one, the output is -50. Now Bill comes and gambles 5 and wins a plus 50 overall. So the total would be a 0. So if a lot of people are losing, maybe then the generator will start giving out wins. IDK...
    i don't think that is how it works.. if i understand correctly from seth's respond is each time you hit that gamble button, it is random. so it will not start giving coins once you already loose some, it is random each time.

It's all random, and not broken. The day I won the jackpot, I had to gamble 415 coins plus everything I earned during the gambling. If you need to earn coins don't do the jackpot, you will usually walk away with less.

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    It's all random, and not broken. The day I won the jackpot, I had to gamble 415 coins plus everything I earned during the gambling. If you need to earn coins don't do the jackpot, you will usually walk away with less.
    That's exactly what i said. You have to give a lot to get a lot. I've also noticed that if you win a lot of coins and you still want to gamble, you'll most likely to lose coins.

But dont just start gambling a way your coins because of my theory. Earn your coins by playing games.

In my opinion, gambling is fine as long as you dont waste your hard-earned coins.

I had to gamble like 30 coins to get jack pot Lol and there is no hack the slots work like the real slots in Vegas and there's a 1 out of 10000 chance I think you will get the jackpot so lucky me
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Lesser Wizard

My approach to gambling is this, if I don't win a coin after gambling five, I stop gambling for an hour. But if I win some coins, I gamble till I lose, usually I come out with more coins than when I started, but sometimes I lose a lot....