Thread: can the panzer do more damage?

Squire

Angry can the panzer do more damage?

the panzer has little armor but not much power it has the same power as the m3 so I will be very thankful if you made it a bit more powerful

Hmm yeah I think its shots should be more powerful but the panzer isn't really the type of tank who just jumps into battle the panzer is the sneaky 1 like a mouse it goes behind people and shoots them or uses beagles and since it has so much speed it can catch up to some1 who is running away and it can also run away from other opponents and also Lol its meant for crate king I would use love tank but panzer is good too
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

I thought all the tanks were supposed to be somewhat balanced, and it's the panzer that is most out of balance, rather than the m4 or the fatty. Maybe a slight upgrade to the gun (5 shots to kill m3 like rtsoft) would be a good idea. But it's a 50 coin tank, so you get what you pay for.

Lesser Knight

The panzer is a 50 coin tank... its not supposed to be good. The panzer is only good for some game modes but it still doesnt stand a huge chance because when people see panzers in beagles they just shoot them before the panzer can hit them with a beagle
    [INDENT]IM SUPPOSED TO BE "ANONYMOUS" SO IF YOU LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT ME PLEASE FORGET IT IMEDIETLY AFTER YOU LEARN IT