Thread: M4 Sherman is diffucult to use!

Default M4 Sherman is diffucult to use!

Hey, im Bringiton and i have been saving forever for the M4 Sherman because i saw when i first logged into Tanked, in the Hotzone Gazette, i looked at the part where it said something about skull NOT being any better than M4 Sherman and it said like M4 would kill in 1 shot, so instead of saving for skull (which is what i was doing before) i started saving for M4, so i bought the M4 and i used it and i LOST cp! it didnt help me one bit! Basically while i was waiting for it to reload, people would kill me! I really wish i could get my coins back for M4 and use it towards Skull because its really diffucult, slow and useless for battles, if you could add armor to it, it would probably be a lot better because it takes ATLEAST 5 shots to kill the enemies and it really annoys me, I hope it can get fixed because im frustrated that I had around 500 cp, then after getting M4 I went down to around 300 cp, well, I can only hope my score gets better, Thank you anyways

Bringiton

Lesser Wizard

Actually since I got the m4 I got more cap. U have to learn how to use it. Here are tips use against skull and kill steak with it
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    Actually since I got the m4 I got more cap. U have to learn how to use it. Here are tips use against skull and kill steak with it
    I just think that maybe some people are better at it than I am but I was getting really mad just watching my cp going out the door!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by bringiton View Post
    I just think that maybe some people are better at it than I am but I was getting really mad just watching my cp going out the door!
    Well it is not fair if you get to refund it if someone buys the skull and has 8500 coinz he can return the skull for rtsoft. Basicly u just rented the skull.

M4 vs M3=tie
    M4 vsPanzer M4
    M4vsLovetank tie
    M4vs Spider tie
    M4 vs skull M4
    M4 vs fatty fatty
    M4vs rtsoft(depends on player)
    King of the Skulls

-Retired