Thread: HoW To make a tanked more populer game

Default HoW To make a tanked more populer game

I think that u can make tanked a popular game if they advertise themselves more there are not that many games where u can play with people from other countries glitch free. they can go to e3 i think that that wil be a hit. seth have u thought of this it could be amazing tell me whT U THINK

Well, I'm just one guy and too poor to actually advertise or go to E3 or such. I'm hoping if I keep improving the game so it's good enough, people will advertise it for me by telling their friends??

Tanked has never gotten a single review by any big app sites, I really suck ( aka, am lazy at) PR.

So if anyone wants to help me get more players, leave a review for the game on the AppStore/market etc, it helps. On iOS it only has like a 3/5 star average, not sure why so low!
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Wink

I can advertise the game.
    Don't Mess With The Skull

I'm trying to tell my friends 1 of them downloaded it but then like a week ago he deleted it. I told my dad about it and he is addicted to it like I am. His username is Kraddic.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

COME CHECK OUT MY WORLDS!

~ ZackerysWorld (Shop World)

~ 1986FinalCountdown (1st Parkour World)

~ NothingEscapes (1st Story Parkour World) (Not Yet Complete)

COME FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER! @Zackery459

Or maybe some people in this game can post video of them playing the game and post it on YouTube
    Don't Mess With The Skull

Lesser Wizard

hi darkskull! Haven't seen you in a while
    Hi...

Lesser Knight

I got a friend over at modmyi maybe he could write a review about this game, I'll let you guys know if he does for those of you that don't know what modmyi is, it is an apple dedicated website that keeps up to date with all things apple.

http://toucharcade.com/ is pretty big.. how can tanked get exposure there? is it expensive to advertise there seth, or for them to do a review? (just asking)

I have told one of friends before this: " Come on go get tanked in the app store!!" My friend: "okay okay!!" a few seconds later he deletes it Lol he said it kept crashing and couldn't play a proper game
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A BOSS!

"I always joke about everything. Nah I'm joking (:" <----- My Life Long Quote (:

Why do people eat treats like ice cream and cake when they're stressed? Because stressed spelled backwords is desserts. [MIND-BLOWN]

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkull View Post
    Or maybe some people in this game can post video of them playing the game and post it on YouTube
    Done. See my signature
    Watch Me Play Tanked in these Four Videos! (#1 Win 174 Points) (#2 VIP Teams) (#3 Win 527 Points) (#4 Shadow Tank)

Default zachery ythats awsome

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    I'm trying to tell my friends 1 of them downloaded it but then like a week ago he deleted it. I told my dad about it and he is addicted to it like I am. His username is Kraddic.
    zachery thats wawsome your dad plays tanked

Wink These are just some ideas

Hey seth maybe you can submit tanked to face book so it can be a facebook game i think that it will be a hit. Or put ads on tanked like putting a little samsung sign on the sides of the arena wont that step you up. also you can ask for a rieview. these are just some of the ideas maybe i can have your email address ot something.