Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Tanked Guide for Newbies and Advanced

Default This is unrelated but

but which mods has or had a gold pickaxe? Pls answer

Quote Originally Posted by Kortia Kang View Post
    but which mods has or had a gold pickaxe? Pls answer
    try posting on the grow forums
    Tanked name- rednecktank
    youtube channel- sonsoftanked (https://www.youtube.com/user/sonsoftanked/videos)
    games played- tanked
    tanked is love, tanked is life
    brofist to pewdiepie
    http://media0.giphy.com/media/5nl8lD39b5Bw4/200.gif <------ when your so hungry you have a big mac attack

Lesser Wizard

I created a little table to show how long it takes each tank to kill an M3/M4/Spider/Dink/RT. It basically explains why M3 is better than Dink, M4 and Panzer :)

Seth gives you a very good tank when you start the game! :prophet:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by misha511 View Post
    I created a little table to show how long it takes each tank to kill an M3/M4/Spider/Dink/RT. It basically explains why M3 is better than Dink, M4 and Panzer

Seth gives you a very good tank when you start the game!
    Mind creating a table that I can copy paste? Maybe word?
    SteamYouTubeTutorial
    If you see me in game...hide

Quote Originally Posted by god View Post
    Screenshot -> Add image it's that easy!
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

Beware, I love trolling!

I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

u need to add tab i suppose..

Time to Kill (s) Tank Damage Shots to Kill M3 Reload Time (s) Time to Kill (s)
    2.75 M3 18 6 0.55 2.75
    2.75 Panzer 18 6 0.55 2.75
    3.3 M4 35 3 1.65 3.3
    10.45 Love Tank 5 20 0.55 10.45
    2.75 Spider 19 6 0.55 2.75
    0.55 The Skull 68.75 2 0.55 0.55
    2.16 The Fatty 26.2 4 0.72 2.16
    2.8 Dink Tank 13.5 8 0.4 2.8
    2.2 Rtsoft Tank 21 5 0.55 2.2

Quote Originally Posted by dontshoot View Post
    u need to add tab i suppose..

Time to Kill (s) Tank Damage Shots to Kill M3 Reload Time (s) Time to Kill (s)
    2.75 M3 18 6 0.55 2.75
    2.75 Panzer 18 6 0.55 2.75
    3.3 M4 35 3 1.65 3.3
    10.45 Love Tank 5 20 0.55 10.45
    2.75 Spider 19 6 0.55 2.75
    0.55 The Skull 68.75 2 0.55 0.55
    2.16 The Fatty 26.2 4 0.72 2.16
    2.8 Dink Tank 13.5 8 0.4 2.8
    2.2 Rtsoft Tank 21 5 0.55 2.2
    Perfect. Thanks DS. I couldn't do that for some reason. I'll be adding it soon.
    SteamYouTubeTutorial

Thanks for the useful information. Lucky I found this thread as I just start playing this game

Hi, I am a newbie, and this guide is very useful for me to apply. But it is easy to understand that the more you level up, the more difficult challenge will be!

Hello, everyone! I have just logged in the forum and I am a newbie. For that reason, it is truly my pleasure to see your detailed guide about Tanked. Maybe something can be difficult for me at first time, but I will try best. Thanks a lot!

No one has posted since July 2015 and this thread has been up for like 4years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Seth had a brain fart

New Idea RollerCoaster Pack suggested by me! Check it out here!

Goals:

Something I do while I'm bored

My favorite thing to send

Quote Originally Posted by raqk View Post
    You know how you could lessen the moderators workloads? By stop playing the game. Less players = less people to moderate.
    Bye

Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

What do you mean and what did you have in mind?
    SteamYouTubeTutorial

What do you mean and what did you have in mind?
    How to engage other tanks. A lot has changed and new ways have emerged. What tank to shoot 1st if you see 2. The tanks to be vary of has changed to. I don't think RT really has to be afraid of an fatty, its the pan
    Go here

Quote Originally Posted by Playerdereclaim View Post
    How to engage other tanks. A lot has changed and new ways have emerged. What tank to shoot 1st if you see 2. The tanks to be vary of has changed to. I don't think RT really has to be afraid of an fatty, its the pan
    The game has no changed one bit in its mechanics since this guide was last updated, so it doesn't need any additional information.
    What tank to shoot at first should just be common sense now.

Quote Originally Posted by SageDeoxys View Post
    The game has no changed one bit in its mechanics since this guide was last updated, so it doesn't need any additional information.
    What tank to shoot at first should just be common sense now.
    Yes, but i was talking about the tactics. There are small tricks with each tank. For example in pan, the turn shot <=== hope that makes sense
    Go here

Quote Originally Posted by Playerdereclaim View Post
    Yes, but i was talking about the tactics. There are small tricks with each tank. For example in pan, the turn shot <=== hope that makes sense
    All the posts on here were put up from people who posted on the forum. Post on forum and see what feedback you get. Once it is finished and edited with the feedback ill add it to the guide and credit you. If there is anything else you feel is wrong or needs updating dont hesitate to bring it forward.
    SteamYouTubeTutorial

Panzer

Introduction
    Thought by many to be one of the worst tank. Nothing can be further from the truth. Only a skilled conductor can handle the beast inside. This article will teach you the ins and outs to become a legend. They will never know what hit them.
    Combat Style: Scavenger

Strengths
    :
    It is the fastest tank. This allows it to get to more crates than the enemy tanks

Best Map:
    Panzer is good in big maps for they allow it to run away from opponents, and to get crates with out being shot at. With that in mind the best Map in descending order are Courtyard, Town, Arena, Egypt, Circle.
    Never play Panzer in Hedge Maze**. It is a sure way to commit suicide.
    **Exception if other person is Panzer
    Suggested Strategy:
    The strategy all depends on the map, mode, and type of game you are playing (solo, teams).
    Do not play Hedge Maze or Mine Mania these are surely to end in you losing.
    Only play with beagles if you are skilled with placement and turn shooting. While turn shooting fire beagle at enemy, this forces them to move out of pattern and an almost guaranteed misfire from them
    Health Damage Speed Reload DPM
    52hp -18hp 700PS .55 sec 1832hp

Tips:Try to play this tank in multiplayer and avoid solo if possible. If you are against a RT or a Fatty make sure you always use one shield to run away. Running away may seem counter intuitive, but you are saving your points to come back again. For there are many power ups you can get to before your enemy. Running away on your last powerup (Shield,or Health) will save you the game. By the time your opponent gets his/her 1st powerup you are already on your 2nd going on 3rd. We, armed with 2/3 powerups are now ready to take your opponent out for round 2. Do not worry if this takes a few rounds to take your opponent out. The point is you will win. Panzer requires a lot of skill this is not an easy tank to handle. It requires you to listen to the sounds of the game. The regeneration of crates, the enemy tanks taking power-ups Try to keep a count on your enemies power ups hence you know your limitations. Aim at the enemy tanks turret at all times. Circle your opponent. Back track while circling. This will disorient your opponent and he/she will have to accommodate. Read your opponent. Tanked in game is a lil like. When playing in teams in a map other than hedge open 2 shots on an enemy tank if they have their back turned. If they start shield or press health run (in circle go byt he outside crates same in courtyard). If they seem confused open turn shooting. Note it is good to have at least 1 powerup when you do this. Gambling. You need to know what your opponent has based on his movements. Standing still? He is either full of himself and foolish or he has an ace up his sleeves. The deference between a great player and a good player is knowing the difference. It is also a bery good lure tank as most players can't resist an easy kill. This gives your team time to kill the greedy player.

Weaknesses:
    It does not turn well in the hands of an inexperienced player-and staying put is not an option with this tank. This tank has extremely weird turn controls making it harder to turn shoot, yet the speed makes up for the small errors. The tanks health is also a problem. On that note keep in mind that health is no problem with shield or if they can't see you. It can get killed relatively easily so playing a bit of touch and go is the only real option with this tank.

Best Mode
    :
    Deathmatch. This is because starting with a shield will be the difference between life and immediate death. Another good mode will be Crate King. Hardcore on the other hand is possible, but you begin with a disadvantage. However, on large maps you have teh advantage as you will get crates at an ratio of 2 to 1 (assuming it is not a love). A panzer with out powerups is a sitting duck. There are tho modes that should be avoided entirely such as Beagle, and Mine Mania.
    **This only applies to new players, if you are good with pan you can dominate in beagles and mine mania.

Other Tanks Fatty: This is actually your specialty. RT has a difficult time with Fatty, but not you. A shield and a beagle will do you just fine. Approach fatty at full speed if it turns to face you activate shield. Once on his person deploy beagle. Instant kill. I as a Panzer and Fatty user cannot say how many times people have allowed me as a Fatty to escape a beagle by firing. If you fire at a Fatty you give it a boost of speed away from the beagle. Do not Fire upon fatty when beagle is deployed. If you end up hitting it or not it does not matter. Run in the opposite direction and go get another crate for your next mission.

Skull: Skull, Skull, Skull.... A beast in its own right. Health wont work against a skull. A shield and 2 nicely aim shots will do nicely. Remember you are faster than Skull you can circle it before it knows what hit it. Perhaps shield wont even be necessary.

M3: Shouldn't be too much of a problem. 1 health or 2 max should cover it. No need to waste a shield on such a pest.
    Panzer needs to avoid Skull, Fatty and RT. Skull can kill it in one shot so health is useless against one. Fatty can take a lot of hits and deals some serious damage. Rt is a well-rounded tank. A head on fight would be unwise.

Tanks to watch our for
    Rt: Rt is your biggest foe. He has speed, he has strength, he has most likely an experienced player behind the wheel. I would suggest to avoid RT at all cost, but if you must engage a full healed rt try to do so only by touch and goes and with power ups to back you up.

M4: This is a slower tank. If you engage 2 hits will kill you. If you are wounded 1 hit will kill you. This is not a tank you can take lightly. Shields are a must. Find them. If you cant, run. Use your health and run till you have the proper tools to engage again. If you are close to the firing range do not turn back, due ot the slightply messed up game a tank backing up has a smaller range than an advancing tank, meaning he will catch you despite the extra speed.
    Love: Stay away from the tank. It is a waste of your time to try to kill. You will end up loosing time and points and powerups. Let some one else loose because of this fight. If you must engage. Use beagle. Even so 1 beagle wont kill a love tank. As soon as you get low on health use a health and continue driving. It is also important to note that you CAN outrun a love.

Panzer article written by god

Back to the top

Slightly edited. Hope the whits and green in team read this costing me so much cp. :P
    Go here

top kekekek