Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tanked Guide for Newbies and Advanced

Talking Need help?

I can help with M4 Sherman. Except, how?
    Why can't I do anything?

Tanked is fun. World of Tanks too. I hate cliffs. Why?

Oh yeah. Say .. if you think I suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas1 View Post
    I can help with M4 Sherman. Except, how?
    FORMAT : Tank name, Strengths,Best Map, Best Mode, Weaknesses, Combat Style, Suggested Strategy
    also how to combat each tank

Thanks your input is appreciated.
    SteamYouTubeTutorial
    If you see me in game...hide

Lightbulb M4 Sherman

Strengths: Powerful shot, looks like a Skull to scare other people

Best map: Town because it can move around and blast at anyone nearby.

Best mode: Deathmatch because a Sherman with an item (any item, believe me)is invincible to everything but a fatty!

Weaknesses: slow reload, and for some reason rumbles when it moves, so too bad for stealth.
    And, you must avoid fattys, rtsofts, and spiders. They can beat you up

Suggested strategy: collect a crate, then fight a tank head-on except a fatty. Go around in medium-large maps to finish off any damaged tanks. They usually don't group together. NEVER attack a group without some backup.

V.S. other tanks: Shouldn't you look at the Tank Store? god, just tell me how to set this up, and I'll edit this post.

Ps- try to attack skulls, panzers, and love tanks. Easy kills.
    Last edited by Nicolas1; 08-06-2012 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Extra info
    Why can't I do anything?

Lesser Wizard

Hey, I know I've been gone for a couple of months, but I did teach back in the good old days. I got one thing for you to add (for the moment, at least).

My hand position when I play tanked:

Nothing but the thumbs. I play on the Touchpad, and I hold it near the bottom (let's me hold it up and play anywhere). My left thumb is on the steering, and like most left thumbs of people, doesn't leave the screen. I press fire and power-ups with my right thumbs. As for moving the turret, I primarily do that with my right thumb, but I do alternate depending on which thumb is busy (and on rare occasions I bust out my right index finger, but that doesn't happen often).

As for the effectiveness of this, I can prove nothing. Some of my friends could tell you how well it works, based on how well I play. I am going to say it works well, because I play well. But I'll leave that open to the general public.

Add the info if you want, keep up the good--sorry, great work.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Lesser Wizard

Default DinkTank by ducktape

strength: reload speed ( shoots fast)
    mode : beagles
    map: all maps are great for dink Smallwood tank
    weakness: does not have a good damage rate
    Suggested strategy: since it shoots fast sneak up on another tank and lite them up. Also good for moving around a player while shooting
    Last edited by ducktape; 08-06-2012 at 03:55 AM. Reason: oops
    Ducktape

well sorry god I cannot do the tutorial because I simply have too much to do. I hope you understand.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Play View Post
    Ok, this new thread is set up now. I'll keep the original thread as is for now but I'll close it so that all future responses are made in this thread. I hope this helped, and thanks again.

EDIT: Let me know if you need the old thread re-opened in case you need to re-access it.
    I will do love tank if you need?
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyS1C View Post
    I will do love tank if you need?
    Love Tank:when using make sure to get at least 1 Beagle and 1 shield at ALL times if playing hardcore.When love tank has beagles since it is fast sneak up on someone and Beagle them since the damage is low and speed and armor are VERY high.Love Tank is best paired with The Skull since the love tank has outstanding armor and the skull has low armor just make sure to try to circle around the opposing skull and shoot them.Love Tank only costs 300 Tank Coins so make sure to buy!

The best maps for love tank are Egypt and town.Also the weaknesses of the love tank are RTsoft tank and The Fatty.
    Last edited by AnthonyS1C; 08-06-2012 at 06:46 PM. Reason: forgot something.silly me!
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyS1C View Post
    Love Tank:when using make sure to get at least 1 Beagle and 1 shield at ALL times if playing hardcore.When love tank has beagles since it is fast sneak up on someone and Beagle them since the damage is low and speed and armor are VERY high.Love Tank is best paired with The Skull since the love tank has outstanding armor and the skull has low armor just make sure to try to circle around the opposing skull and shoot them.Love Tank only costs 300 Tank Coins so make sure to buy!

The best maps for love tank are Egypt and town.Also the weaknesses of the love tank are RTsoft tank and The Fatty.
    Can you do it more like what DontShoot did. It is a break down of the tank.

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    well sorry god I cannot do the tutorial because I simply have too much to do. I hope you understand.
    I understand it would be a problem if better players start coming to play. u would surely lose that grey status
    SteamYouTubeTutorial

Lesser Wizard

I also play just like bacon1 and most people and its gotten me all the way to blue so I think it works well and if you need my help at all just ask me and I will do whatever it is.
    Don't Fear. The Beast is Here.

Quote Originally Posted by god View Post
    Tanked Rules
    *Dont swear or use sexually explicit language
    *Don't impersonate RT staff or lie about haxxoring
    *Dont be bigoted, or racist
    *Do not transfer points or lose games on purpose
    *Never give out yout password or any personal info
    *Be aware that bans/mutes apply to your location and device, not just the account that misbehaved
    *Players with @ in front of their names are game moderators, listen to them
    Tank stats and game rules are subject to change
    All chats are logged

Forum Rules

*Videos and Pictures must be rated PG13
    *Disparaging any religion, race, nation, gender, age group or sexual orientation.
    *Abusive, defamatory, threatening or offensive language or behavior.

*Keep conversation Clean.
    -That means we will not tolerate Antisocial, disruptive or destructive acts.
    -This includes and is not limited to: flaming, harassing, spamming, and trolling.

Report Rule breakers to this Email Or post them here.

I'll add more later. Any ideas guys please add in comments. Also any corrections are welcome.

Again thank you
    aGirlS1C, Badboy, Dontshoot, Junior, Ducktape, Cutiepie83 ,Xallies, Sephiroth, @Pick ,and @Play for making this possible.
    you should change the pg13 to pg13 and under.
    Badaim im not billybobjoe anymore. my sister is.

Lesser Wizard

lol haha I didn't see that
    Don't Fear. The Beast is Here.

Quote Originally Posted by god View Post
    Tanked Rules
    *Dont swear or use sexually explicit language
    *Don't impersonate RT staff or lie about haxxoring
    *Dont be bigoted, or racist
    *Do not transfer points or lose games on purpose
    *Never give out yout password or any personal info
    *Be aware that bans/mutes apply to your location and device, not just the account that misbehaved
    *Players with @ in front of their names are game moderators, listen to them
    Tank stats and game rules are subject to change
    All chats are logged

Forum Rules

*Videos and Pictures must be rated PG13
    *Disparaging any religion, race, nation, gender, age group or sexual orientation.
    *Abusive, defamatory, threatening or offensive language or behavior.

*Keep conversation Clean.
    -That means we will not tolerate Antisocial, disruptive or destructive acts.
    -This includes and is not limited to: flaming, harassing, spamming, and trolling.

Report Rule breakers to this Email Or post them here.

I'll add more later. Any ideas guys please add in comments. Also any corrections are welcome.

Again thank you
    aGirlS1C, Badboy, Dontshoot, Junior, Ducktape, Cutiepie83 ,Xallies, Sephiroth, @Pick ,and @Play for making this possible.
    I help out to you know
    Forget the glass slippers this princess wears cleats.

Lesser Wizard

hey god...with the latest update, 50,000-99,999 cp is orange
    The capital of moo town is 3 doors down from the square root of 36 +2 camels means you have exactly 3.5 fish

Well, I think there are PG13 things we wouldn't want posted in these forums, so that should probably be "G" or "family friendly" or something.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Well, I think there are PG13 things we wouldn't want posted in these forums, so that should probably be "G" or "family friendly" or something.
    I was taking the quote from the Simpsons as the measuring stick.

Edit: All fixed
    SteamYouTubeTutorial

Hey god! I am quite experienced, but I've only ever had m3 and m4 (but I am VERY experienced with them), and both those have been taken. I can patch up spelling and grammar on some of them if you like, as I noticed a few were a bit difficult to understand. I will also give my hand position.

Wagwan/Noobie hand position: Uses a case which elevates upper end of iPad. On left hand all fingers underneath the device, and thumb controlling movement, never leaves screen. On right, hand middle, ring and little finger underneath device. Thumb controls shooting and directing. Index finger controls crates. He uses his thumb more than other people. Instead of keeping it going forward all the time, he actually uses it to move around, and only occasionally uses his right hand thumb to move the screen around.

Hope this helps, and let me know if you want me to improve the m4 article, or fix spelling/grammar on any other articles.
    I won back pink.

No, you can't have coins. I don't give coins away.

If you like what I am saying, tell me. More importantly, if you don't, LET ME KNOW! I'll be happy to answer any queries about my posts. I don't wish to offend anyone. If you have been offended, I apologise, and will do so again upon notification.
    Otherwise... I LOVE TANKED!!

- the effect of drugs.

Lesser Wizard

Sorry i didnt post anything about skull im to busy but ill say this the skull is amazing!!!!!!!!11
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Wagwan/Noobie View Post
    Hey god! I am quite experienced, but I've only ever had m3 and m4 (but I am VERY experienced with them), and both those have been taken. I can patch up spelling and grammar on some of them if you like, as I noticed a few were a bit difficult to understand. I will also give my hand position.

Wagwan/Noobie hand position: Uses a case which elevates upper end of iPad. On left hand all fingers underneath the device, and thumb controlling movement, never leaves screen. On right, hand middle, ring and little finger underneath device. Thumb controls shooting and directing. Index finger controls crates. He uses his thumb more than other people. Instead of keeping it going forward all the time, he actually uses it to move around, and only occasionally uses his right hand thumb to move the screen around.

Hope this helps, and let me know if you want me to improve the m4 article, or fix spelling/grammar on any other articles.

Ok, sure. What did I do wrong on the M4? Please tell me so I can edit it. Thx.
    Why can't I do anything?

Yea If you can follow the format that would be great. There are already a few examples on the post.
    SteamYouTubeTutorial