Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tanked Guide for Newbies and Advanced

No, nothing wrong with your article, it's just not got as much info as the others. I was just wondering if I should add some more tips and things to make it more bulky. I'll post some stuff in a while.
    I won back pink.

No, you can't have coins. I don't give coins away.

If you like what I am saying, tell me. More importantly, if you don't, LET ME KNOW! I'll be happy to answer any queries about my posts. I don't wish to offend anyone. If you have been offended, I apologise, and will do so again upon notification.
    Otherwise... I LOVE TANKED!!

- the effect of drugs.

Talking

Ok!!! sure. You can post another one.
    Why can't I do anything?

Tanked is fun. World of Tanks too. I hate cliffs. Why?

Oh yeah. Say .. if you think I suck.

I was thinking, maybe you could change the name to something like 'Guide to Tanked'. Tanked information sounds boring. This is certainly not a boring thread.
    I won back pink.

No, you can't have coins. I don't give coins away.

If you like what I am saying, tell me. More importantly, if you don't, LET ME KNOW! I'll be happy to answer any queries about my posts. I don't wish to offend anyone. If you have been offended, I apologise, and will do so again upon notification.
    Otherwise... I LOVE TANKED!!

- the effect of drugs.

Default Exploding Mine...Option 4? or 3a

Quote Originally Posted by god View Post
    Mode break down
    Deathmatch
    Weapons: Beagles, Mines, Health, Shields
    Description: You start off with two of the above weapons. Then its a fight to the death.
    Hierarchy: Rtsoft, Fatty, Spider, M4, Skull, M3, Love, Panzer

Hardcore
    Weapons: Beagles, Health, Shields
    Description: This is the true test of the skilled strategist. Spawning with no items it is a race to the crate. Spider does best here
    Hierarchy: Fatty,Rtsoft, (Spider, Skull), M3, M4, Panzer Love.

Beagles
    Weapons: Beagles
    Description:Begin each rebirth with 2 additional beagles.
    To win in this game is to know where and when to fire. Such strategy set will be given here and here.
    Hierarchy: Fatty, RT, Spider, M4, Skull, Love (but it can kill Fatty) M3, Panzer

CrateKing
    Weapons: Mines, Shields, Health, Beagles
    Description: Point of the game is to get the most crates you can and a kill a few innocent rivals along the way .
    Once you get to three crates get rid of beagles when approaching the next crate. Mines should be placed on top of the crates. This ether most likely guarantees you a kill, a crate saved for you, or your enemy must waste a shield or a beagle.
    Hierarchy: RT, Panzer, Love, (Spider, Skull), M4, M3, Fatty

Mine Mania
    Weapons: Beagles, Mines
    Description: Start with 2 additional power-ups. Point of this game is to trap your opponent.
    Such traps and strategies are located here and here.
    Hierarchy: Fatty, RT, Skull, Spider, Love, M4, M3, Panzer

How to explode a mine with out dieing

As of yet there are only 3 ways to do so

1 Force a Mine chain reaction. Using ones own mine and an enemy tank.

2 Use a beagle.

3 Hit and dodge approach. First discovered by Player1. Approach the mine and quickly dodge it. This will aloow you to explode the mine and get away using a panzer. A similar trick works with Love, Spider, Skull, and RT. Approach the mine and tail whip the mine. The moment the tail hits the mine make a dash for it.
    I drive a SKULL. I exploded mine doing something similar to tail whip. I drove up to it more slowly but very close and put it in reverse and dropped a mine. Reverse put the mine in front of me and it exploded. Not sure if my driving or the mine is what triggered it. This was HedgeMaze Mine Mania. I was boxed in to my respawn location but had time to think of an exit because opponents were playing chicken behind the way afraid of my skull bullets.

Default Wow

Wow, this is is amazing and getting better and better, cant wait to see the completed thread!

Sorry i haven't been on tanked in a long time, just so much is going on in life, Law School is tough and very occupying. hopefully i'll be on later this year. miss tanked
    No Matter How Many Fish Are In The Sea, IT WILL BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME!

Lesser Wizard

I think I am the best with fatty and i just got it because I killed kids ruffi marik and many other people with it and I have won almost all my matches.
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Default Hey there

Yo god.

Maybe you should put more fotoshop videos for maps like town or circle.
    Also, please add the maps Space Station and Courtyard to the guide.
    Thanks.
    Why can't I do anything?

Tanked is fun. World of Tanks too. I hate cliffs. Why?

Oh yeah. Say .. if you think I suck.

Default Cool

I never knew there were so many keys
    The king of demons is here.

on the tank break down where is the lovetank .and some info is: its good at crate king because it can get crates without dying quickly and beagles works too because u can live 2. one tip is too never play in mines, and try to get crates as soon as possible because you would easily lose if u dont. its weakness is damage, so its good to have a beagle with u so you have some thing that can damage well and its also handy to have a health because then u can get even closer to your oponent and usually he will get frustrated.

and one tip in arena with a sherman is when you see some one going through the red gate thing, go to the middle gap on the out side of the gate and shoot this gives you an extra shot, and this works well with a skull too
    If you read this then it's your unlucky day

Lesser Wizard

Maps
    If played by an experienced player the results should be as follows:

Maps Break Down

Hedge Maze
    Hedge is an interesting map. Not what I first imagined when I thought of a green maze with no escape. The name may be misleading, but the map means business.
    Map Size:2--4 Players

*Disclaimer: This is what I, god, have gathered after playing the game for a few months. If you disagree with the numbers feel free to leave a comment or play me in game to find out if your judgement is correct. Being that this is preliminary any input is appreciated.

Circle
    When we think about Circles we think about an aquarium in some mad evil scientists lab. Full of the nastiest of creatures. In the dark Labyrinth some times you may meet the most dangerous of them all; the great white shark. You catch glimpses of him every now and again, but if you find your self in the same tank, be sure the battle will be one of cut gill survival.
    Map Size:2--4 Players (Small)

*Disclaimer: This is what I, god, have gathered after playing the game for a few months. If you disagree with the numbers feel free to leave a comment or play me in game to find out if your judgement is correct. Being that this is preliminary any input is appreciated.

Egypt
    Egypt was the center of economic, culture, and military influence the world over. This holds true even in tanked. Dominate the center and you influence others.
    Map Size:2--8 Players*(Medium)

Arena
    Welcome to the war of the greats. Only the best survive here. Get your Ammo it is going to be a hell of a fight.
    Map Size:2-10 Players (Medium)

Town
    Once one of the pinnacles of Tanked Glory has turned into a map that every one dislikes due to its size. In truth it is one of the better maps and will be played often in teams. Red vs Blue while the pedestrians watch in dread seeing their neighborhood destroyed.
    Map Size:2-8 Players*(Large)

I disagree with most of them!

Does any of you guys listen to kpop? Im pretty much retired in Tanked but i log in barely just dont play
    I own 4 worlds in Grow: kpopsworld (main world), and i forgot the rest -_-
    admin a lot

I think 98% of it is accurate, 2% depends of luck of crates. and also i think God based this in 1vs1 solo match on hardcore.
    no offence, but god mentioned "If played by an experienced player the results should be as follows:"

e.g. people assume panzer wouldn't able to beat fatty. but on circle, hardcore, its possible, but its a 50 50% chance. so if you see in table its listed as a "tie".

to play tank its not as simple as using your tank strength, it involves timing, strategy, knowing your map, predicting enemy movement etc.

good luck.

Lesser Wizard

War-zone Break Down
    Which Tank is the best?

Well, that's is a broad question. Tanked has a number of excellent tanks all fully capable of taking down any other tank. To get to the bottom of this question I have laid out the following resources.

*How many shots to take down an Enemy
    *Duel
    *Multiplayer
    *Teams

Tank break down

The M3
    Attachment 1154

M3 article written by DontShoot

Panzer
    Attachment 1156

Panzer article written by god

M4 Sherman
    Attachment 1187

Article was written by Wagwan/Noobie

Skull
    Attachment 1157

Skull Article written by DarkHawk

The Dink Tank
    Attachment 1158

Dink Article written by Ducktape

The Spider
    Attachment 1178

Article Written by Staedtler

How to take out an RT
    Attachment 1173

Article Written by Soccerfu
    Another way for skull killing a m4 is when you miss them! I have plenty or experience with that!

Does any of you guys listen to kpop? Im pretty much retired in Tanked but i log in barely just dont play
    admin a lot

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by acarpent2002 View Post
    I drive a SKULL. I exploded mine doing something similar to tail whip. I drove up to it more slowly but very close and put it in reverse and dropped a mine. Reverse put the mine in front of me and it exploded. Not sure if my driving or the mine is what triggered it. This was HedgeMaze Mine Mania. I was boxed in to my respawn location but had time to think of an exit because opponents were playing chicken behind the way afraid of my skull bullets.
    I have been practicing this move! It is hard but it's easy too!panzer would be best to do so

admin a lot

Banned

War-zone Break Down
    Which Tank is the best?

Well, that's is a broad question. Tanked has a number of excellent tanks all fully capable of taking down any other tank. To get to the bottom of this question I have laid out the following resources.

*How many shots to take down an Enemy
    *Duel
    *Multiplayer
    *Teams

Tank break down

The M3
    Attachment 1154

M3 article written by DontShoot

Panzer
    Attachment 1156

Panzer article written by god

M4 Sherman
    Attachment 1187

Article was written by Wagwan/Noobie

Skull
    Attachment 1157

Skull Article written by DarkHawk

The Dink Tank
    Attachment 1158

Dink Article written by Ducktape

The Spider
    Attachment 1178

Article Written by Staedtler

How to take out an RT
    Attachment 1173

Article Written by Soccerfu
    How do you get a dink tank.

Quote Originally Posted by playerde View Post
    How do you get a dink tank.
    The only way to get the Dink Tank is by winning the jackpot in the tavern by pressing the button"Gamble Coin"
    Winning the jackpot will give you both 500 coins and the dink tank unless you already have the dink tank and usually the second question after this is how do I win the jackpot To win the jackpot its pure luck no secret to it just luck. Any question should be moved to the Questions thread it gets things mixed up if you out it in th wrong thread
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Banned

Team/Solo Chat
    Any Other commands info can be accessed by typing /?

/t......................Use to talk to team
    /switch...............Used to switch teams (Cannot be used in solo for there is nothing to switch into)
    /me................... Allows for the input of action such that it is no longer something that the player has said.
    /tap...................is a macro which inputs "/me taps his finger impatiently."
    /sit....................is a macro which inputs "/me quietly takes a seat."
    /wait..................is a macro which inputs "/me wants to wait for more players before launching. Unless it takes too long..."
    /who..................the most useful of commands. Tells you who you are up against. (Name, OS, Country) Tank
    /stats................Tells you how many players online and how many games being played
    /rules.................Easy fast access to Rules
    /massage...........is the greatest tool of all. (Only available in VIP)
    /mvp.................Tells you how many minutes till the next mvp and who were the winners last time around

/give # <players name>.................gives # inputted to other player. This following example would give 3 coins to player Pick. hmmm Example: /give 3 Pick

Skid's Tavern

/me
    /tap
    /sit
    /stats
    /mvp
    /juke................Used to start a random song of the juke. Also turns off any song on the juke.
    /juke1...............Juke tune 1 "Original song"
    /juke2...............Juke tune 2 " Dance Music
    /juke3...............Juke tune 3 seems to have malfunctioned the Juke player
    /s.....................to switch to another table
    /drink ............. to have a drink
    /tv...................turns off the tv

Colored Text

In text input add ` (Grave accent) before the number,symbol or letter to change it to the indicated color. It will not work if you use ' instead. Tho similar it lacks the italic slant.
    Thanks Junior whose name shines like the light of the sun it self. With skills to match.

WebOs
    Attachment 1137
    Android
    Step 1
    Attachment 1136
    Step 2
    Attachment 1135
    Step 3
    Attachment 1134

IOS
    Attachment 1133

``...............To Eliminate Color and go back to normal text
    `0...............White
    `1...............Sky blue(Same as Expert)
    `2...............Green(Same as Amateur)
    `3...............Teal(Same as Novice)
    `4...............Dark Red
    `5...............Purple(Same as Intermediate)
    `6...............Grey (Same as normal text)
    `7...............Dim Grey
    `8...............Brown
    `9...............Lazer Blue(Same as Master)
    `!...............Cyan
    `@...............Red(Same as Diety)
    `#...............Pink(Same as Mentor)
    `$...............Yellow (Same as Sage)
    `^...............Light Green
    `&...............Plum
    `b...............Black
    `o...............Orange(Same as GrandMaster)
    How do you give someone coins?

Quote Originally Posted by playerde View Post
    How do you give someone coins?
    you type in /give (1-50 coins choose a number) (name of player) You can only give 50 coins a day so from start asking why can't I give more coins? By the way please use the Questions Thread to keep the forums more organized.
    Thanks,

DarkHawk
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Default ????

Hedge Maze

Egypt

Arena

Circles

Town
    what is this supposed to be??

Quote Originally Posted by momo View Post
    what is this supposed to be??
    It is mine mania strategy. Those are the best locations for mines. Red means best location for mine. Pink 2nd best and blue 3rd. Notice no mines are on spawn. That is because that is a waste of a mine it explodes immediately when person is spawned and because there is a 1 sec invincibility shield on newly spawned it serves no purpose. Instead it is around the spawn locations in a binary or trinary format
    SteamYouTubeTutorial
    If you see me in game...hide