View Poll Results: Should the Fatty be weakened slightly?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - all tanks should be interesting to play and currently Fatty is just too strong

47 47.96%
  • No! Fatty isn't too strong... and I'm not just saying that because I own one!

51 52.04%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should the Fatty be made slightly weaker?

Default Should the Fatty be made slightly weaker?

I'd like to make the Fatty move 20% slower. I believe it's currently over-powered, because its "weak point" (speed) isn't weak enough to balance out its good points. (Power+armor)

What do you think?
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Knight

Yes it should be slower.It dodges beagles to easily If its slower it wont be able to get crates well either and we can all drive away from it faster
    Just bein' me

yuup fatty is too strong
    Don't Mess With The Skull

lol I just want to vote on no

Squire

Yep. Fatty should be made weaker.
    You make fun of my name you better watch out cuz a minja star is coming your way.

maybe you can just weaken the armor
    Don't Mess With The Skull

rt needs something to balance it out.... besides the fatty is weak as it is... come on guys be serious.

Lesser Wizard

my opinion is fatty should reload a little slower because when I use m3 vs fatty I leave it with 3 shots when I do m3 vs rtsoft I leave rtsoft with either 1 or 2 shots. So I believe it should have slower reload speed.
    Don't Fear. The Beast is Here.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by god View Post
    rt needs something to balance it out.... besides the fatty is weak as it is... come on guys be serious.
    I agree with god the fatty shouldn't be messed with, you could fix the reload speed on rt slightly, then it will be even out.

Lesser Wizard

that would be too unfair because then the fatty and rtsoft would be way better than all other tanks!
    Don't Fear. The Beast is Here.

Lesser Wizard

yea but we payed 10,000 coins and 3,000 coins for those tanks
    Ducktape

Lesser Knight

Seth,

This poll is totally unfair for people that own a fatty because people that don't have fatty will say yes. There are fewer people that don't own a fatty than owning one. Of course people without a fatty would want a slower tank because they did not pay 3,000 coins for it and would love it to be weakened.

If I complained about the RT being too strong then many people will agree with me. Then would you weaken it? People are just agreeing because they don't OWN a RT. Just like in this case, people that don't own a fatty will say it should be weakened. THEY HAVE NOT "WALKED A MILE IN ITS SHOES" OR IN THIS CASE, "PLAYED A GAME IN ITS TANK".

People that actually own a fatty have experience and will tell you that the fatty is already too slow and slowing it more would just make it useless, like some people have already mentioned.

Therefore, I don't think that fatty should be messed with or weakened because it is already weak enough (speed-wise).

Like some people said, the fatty owner PAID 3,000 coins for it. THE FATTY DESERVES TO BE CALLED THE 2ND BEST TANK.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous1 View Post
    Seth,

This poll is totally unfair for people that own a fatty because people that don't have fatty will say yes. There are fewer people that don't own a fatty than owning one. Of course people without a fatty would want a slower tank because they did not pay 3,000 coins for it and would love it to be weakened.

If I complained about the RT being too strong then many people will agree with me. Then would you weaken it? People are just agreeing because they don't OWN a RT. Just like in this case, people that don't own a fatty will say it should be weakened. THEY HAVE NOT "WALKED A MILE IN ITS SHOES" OR IN THIS CASE, "PLAYED A GAME IN ITS TANK".

People that actually own a fatty have experience and will tell you that the fatty is already too slow and slowing it more would just make it useless, like some people have already mentioned.

Therefore, I don't think that fatty should be messed with or weakened because it is already weak enough (speed-wise).

Like some people said, the fatty owner PAID 3,000 coins for it. THE FATTY DESERVES TO BE CALLED THE 2ND BEST TANK.
    the fatty would still be the second best.....

I PAID $40 FOR THE RTSOFT TANK.... IT WAS LATER MADE WEAKER... FROM THE VERY BEGINNING SETH HAS SAID THAT THE TANKS WOULD BE TWEAKED AS NEEDED

NO ONE IS SINGLING THE FATTY OUT, MOST OF THE TANKS HAVE BEEN ADJUSTED WELL AFTER THEIR PREMIER

Talking yess!!!

The fatty is way too strong. It should be slower and its reload speed should be a bit slower too. I die way too fast when battling a fatty. And its speed should be slower cuz it can still dodge beagles easily...

The people who hae fattys are really enjoying their winning streak.. :l not really fair for the rest of us...
    Warm kitty, soft kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, Purr purr purr

I agree with ducktape me payed money for it or saved up are point for it so I don't think it should be changed at all .
    IGN--> iNasa

Default ok, heres what i think..

Let's see. I own every tank including dink, inbetween all tankIDs I have, and as far as fatty?
    Seth I was thinking that you were going to weaken the fatty ever since my bro first bought one, (aquawhale), its the best tank ingame right now. Not at hardcore, b/c its just too slow, but at 1v1 beagles any map its unbeatable. I noticed that u made the m4 weaker, and to weaken a tank, I noted you capitalized on its primary weakness. In case of the fatty, that's probly not such a bad idea. I just bought the RTsoft, and not being able to compete with a 3000 coin tank is annoying, to say the least. Kitkat is wrong about reducing reload speed, its good the way it is. But.. 20% is a kinda huge chunk, canya try 15%? The fatty is pretty darn slow the way it is, and to overkill on the nerfing process would mean ragequitting? Lol idk. But try 15%,
    When faced with defeat- RISE TO YOUR FEET! (Assuming you are still alive, that is)

Smile fatties slow enough as it is

I don't think fatty should be weakened bc already if you run at one without the person knowing and throw a dog at it the person is killed. Its strong but the thing is if you don't like its power with beagles then don't vs it. Just vs it in hardcore if you like bc it would be to slow to go and get a crate.

I agree, 10-15% of speed slowed would be good idea.

I don't believe everyone is complaining about the fact they bought the fatty, earned it, etc. Obvisously it should be better than the m3, but to be SOO much better... It isn't fair. everyone tries to earn the bigger tanks, because they are better, but the fatty is at the stage where if you own one, you are automatically shot up the ranks. It isn't fair. Be better, but not that much better.

I preferred the old tanked. Everyone had the same tank. You couldn't buy new tanks, and there were only 2 maps (I think only 2...). Back then, winning was entirely about skill. Now, winning is down, largely, to your tank.

I will say no because I only have the fatty. I just got it yesterday.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Default i have a fatty

Quote Originally Posted by kitKAT View Post
    The fatty is way too strong. It should be slower and its reload speed should be a bit slower too. I die way too fast when battling a fatty. And its speed should be slower cuz it can still dodge beagles easily...

The people who hae fattys are really enjoying their winning streak.. :l not really fair for the rest of us...
    Ok so I have a fatty and I was on a winning streak for a couple of days but soon lost about 1K points so I think its fine where it is.
    P.s. I like your signature Kat. :P
    FOOTBALL Is my favorite game SO DON'T MESS IT UP WITH BOUNTY PROJECTS, STEROIDS, AND STUPID SCANDALS!!!!