Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 372

Thread: Making a new Pixel multiplayer game!

  1. #21
    Lesser Wizard OniicChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    California, Long Beach
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GBAGamer View Post
    How did you know that there were gonna be swords in the game?

    Dont know about advancement thats kinda cheating i want everybody to have a fair advantages in the game.
    Maybe some fire or ice gloves? (Covers mouth quickly) DANGIT! God my mouth keeps telling these spoilers n stuff...god XD
    I'm not into Monk Style Playing or Combo Woopers. I'm into Swords, Stealth, Daggers and Magic :3

    Some MMORPG I used to play


    Special Item:
    White Cat Familiar
    Effect:
    x2 Drop rate


    Old School is Old School! And We ROCK!

    Platform Games Are AWESOME!



  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OniicChan View Post
    Special Item:
    White Cat Familiar
    Effect:
    x2 Drop rate
    What do you mean drop rate? are you suggesting mobs? ._.

  3. #23
    Lesser Wizard OniicChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    California, Long Beach
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GBAGamer View Post
    How did you know that there were gonna be swords in the game?

    Dont know about advancement thats kinda cheating i want everybody to have a fair advantages in the game.
    Maybe some fire or ice gloves? (Covers mouth quickly) DANGIT! God my mouth keeps telling these spoilers n stuff...god XD


    wait did you say it does damage to the owner? ok that seems fair
    You got me all wrong xD its ahmm...

    Damage + Sword lvl.

    EG:
    120 damage or atk + lvl 20 = 140 atk or damage XD
    Not unless you got an item with 7% life steal ratio it would make at least a throwback a damage on the owner. xD

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by GBAGamer View Post
    What do you mean drop rate? are you suggesting mobs? ._.
    just a quick question Is it merely a pvp game or a solely rpg? sorry for that...


    Old School is Old School! And We ROCK!

    Platform Games Are AWESOME!



  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OniicChan View Post
    You got me all wrong xD its ahmm...

    Damage + Sword lvl.

    EG:
    120 damage or atk + lvl 20 = 140 atk or damage XD
    Not unless you got an item with 7% life steal ratio it would make at least a throwback a damage on the owner. xD
    Omg like did you just go thru my files or something HOW DO YOU KNOW THESE STUFF D: I was thinking on like some Poison magic and range weapons like Special kind of bows

  5. #25
    raqk
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GBAGamer View Post
    Lol i wonder what awesome items were gonna have.....hmmm i wonder..
    Also Beta testers. Tell me your designated IGN for the game so i dont get confused

    I may have wings in the game but i need special permission from Seth and Hamumu to add them into the game.I cant afford copyright .____.
    my username will be... raqk! what a surprise!

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OniicChan View Post
    just a quick question Is it merely a pvp game or a solely rpg? sorry for that...
    Role-playing game? i wouldnt say that. its not JUST a pvp game...
    This is all i can tell you for now. Cus i dont want to spoil anymore content. But i like that mob idea.Maybe an adventure mode? or Maybe boss fights? I like these ideas...

  7. #27
    Lesser Wizard OniicChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    California, Long Beach
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GBAGamer View Post
    Omg like did you just go thru my files or something HOW DO YOU KNOW THESE STUFF D: I was thinking on like some Poison magic and range weapons like Special kind of bows
    I am Kirito :P
    lol just through gaming experience


    Old School is Old School! And We ROCK!

    Platform Games Are AWESOME!



  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raqk View Post
    my username will be... raqk! what a surprise!
    How generic.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    World of Tanks Fan rolling around with a FV215b!
    Posts
    7,286

    Default

    GBAGamer or whatchamIcallyourname, put me in to beta testers list!

    I want a flaming sword or hat or something like that.

    I want my name to be, hmm.

    Uber!

    or Fredi /troll

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OniicChan View Post
    I am Kirito :P
    lol just through gaming experience
    Your name will be Kirito in the game? Okey dokie. Heres something that im just gonna say. (There will be knockback) Its not gonna be some crazy knockback thats gonna send you 3,000,000,000 meters away when ur at a high level it depends on the weapon.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by The 978 View Post
    GBAGamer or whatchamIcallyourname, put me in to beta testers list!

    I want a flaming sword or hat or something like that.
    I dont know man. i just...have some doubts about you .___.

  11. #31
    Lesser Wizard OniicChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    California, Long Beach
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GBAGamer View Post
    Your name will be Kirito in the game? Okey dokie. Heres something that im just gonna say. (There will be knockback) Its not gonna be some crazy knockback thats gonna send you 3,000,000,000 meters away when ur at a high level it depends on the weapon.
    This is a super throw! Ehrmegod XD
    No more Kirito stuff! I'll be an Old Wizard then hahaha... Demo or Beta test At least I would love to try it ok ;3
    Just Message me the details


    Old School is Old School! And We ROCK!

    Platform Games Are AWESOME!



  12. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    World of Tanks Fan rolling around with a FV215b!
    Posts
    7,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GBAGamer View Post
    Your name will be Kirito in the game? Okey dokie. Heres something that im just gonna say. (There will be knockback) Its not gonna be some crazy knockback thats gonna send you 3,000,000,000 meters away when ur at a high level it depends on the weapon.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I dont know man. i just...have some doubts about you .___.
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...t-with-changes

  13. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OniicChan View Post
    This is a super throw! Ehrmegod XD
    No more Kirito stuff! I'll be an Old Wizard then hahaha... Demo or Beta test At least I would love to try it ok ;3
    Just Message me the details
    Dont worry Beta will have all the items that i planned for.Oh and sorry to burst your bubble but. "Magic items are not gonna be powerful cause right now im focusing on swords and daggers. Magic wont get added right away

  14. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In your pocket, farting.....
    Posts
    5,372

    Default

    If ya need an tester.. I'm ready any time

  15. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trollrage View Post
    If ya need an tester.. I'm ready any time
    Trollrage Your lucky cause your the last one!

  16. #36
    Lesser Wizard OniicChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    California, Long Beach
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GBAGamer View Post
    Dont worry Beta will have all the items that i planned for.Oh and sorry to burst your bubble but. "Magic items are not gonna be powerful cause right now im focusing on swords and daggers and Magic wands and stuff wont get added right away
    LOL! Just let me see what the game offers
    Thats all hahaha!


    Old School is Old School! And We ROCK!

    Platform Games Are AWESOME!



  17. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OniicChan View Post
    LOL! Just let me see what the game offers
    Thats all hahaha!
    like a screenshot? Because i cant do that ._______. To many SPOILURZ
    But since im in a really good mood "Lel" Ill tell you the top 4items that im looking forward to

    Bow of hell- Knockback 1.2, Damage ratio 34-36- info= The bow of hell! Satan made it with his own bare hands! Just dont get focused to much on if he used the bathroom before making this...Yuck

    Sword of a thousand birds- Special weapon! Does lightning which has a 20/100 chance of parilyzing the opponent. Every time you swing the sword Lightning flows out of it! god this is awesome...Dmg ratio 25-28 1.7 knockback

    Daggers of heaven and earth- This weapon is very special Dmg ratio 35-39 No knockback

    Gloves of internal strength- Has alot of strength! 56-59 damage! BUT! Cooldown when you punch 6-7 times. Huge knockback! 4.8 knockback!
    WOW!

    Lol cant wait to make these

  18. #38
    Master Sorcerer Edwardson97's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    3,086

    Default

    My beta ign name will be Edwardson

    And the item I want is: Flaming Angels?

  19. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwardson97 View Post
    My beta ign name will be Edwardson

    And the item I want is: Flaming Angels?
    Ill give you the flaming angels but they will not have the ability to fly. unless i get perms from seth or Hamumu

  20. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    World of Tanks Fan rolling around with a FV215b!
    Posts
    7,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GBAGamer View Post
    like a screenshot? Because i cant do that ._______. To many SPOILURZ
    But since im in a really good mood "Lel" Ill tell you the top 4items that im looking forward to

    Bow of hell- Knockback 1.2, Damage ratio 34-36- info= The bow of hell! Satan made it with his own bare hands! Just dont get focused to much on if he used the bathroom before making this...Yuck

    Sword of a thousand birds- Special weapon! Does lightning which has a 20/100 chance of parilyzing the opponent. Every time you swing the sword Lightning flows out of it! god this is awesome...Dmg ratio 25-28 1.7 knockback

    Daggers of heaven and earth- This weapon is very special Dmg ratio 35-39 No knockback

    Gloves of internal strength- Has alot of strength! 56-59 damage! BUT! Cooldown when you punch 6-7 times. Huge knockback! 4.8 knockback!
    WOW!

    Lol cant wait to make these
    Can you make a "Power of Titans" effect for me?

    When I land to ground from a high place, there will be a massive explosion where I landed!

    Or Blazin' Bow

    What will be game's name

Similar Threads

  1. Interested in making pixel art? (ios users)
    By TheSecrets in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2013, 08:48 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •