Thread: Post your strategies!

Default Post your strategies!

Hey Gang,

We're at the last day of the tournament now! I thought I would share my inventory/stats and hope others might post for comparison

Funeral Status #11 - 33,857 BPs

Transportation: Statesman
    Psych Profile Level: 9
    Hitpoints: 28
    Strength: 7
    Smoke detector and Safe

473 total occupied plots

It's been a very fun game. After leading the last one for the week it was up, this tournament I've been struggling for 10th place (I think I missed 3 days - is there a way to see that?). I had my #10 earlier today, but then lost ~400 BPs in an attack and the guy below me did well. I missed out on two $30,000+ sales today too (and one yesterday) crossing my fingers trying to squeeze that BP bonus - few things could be more frustrating! (a contender would be having 100 luck still and starting every fight you try with the top 5 getting hit before the battle starts)

Many thanks to Seth for such a fun game and keeping it alive!

Oh and big thanks & smiles to all the kind people that sent me sparrows this game! I think I only received 1 tiger, though someone did set fire to my parlor once

This new tournament is really competitive!

Current top player Ted Clinton has >1800 points already at the end of day 2. That's just over 60 points a sale average, assuming he doesn't have a medalist already. I broke 1,000 - which I was pretty happy about. I just don't think it would have been possible for me to get any more points, unless I had some lucky rolls with people who came into my parlor "pissed." The majority of the people I've seen so far I've gotten at least the within 100 bonus, but they've also been poor, and I haven't had anyone walk out of my parlor yet (though I was really holding my breath, pushing 2 grievers while they were "pissed" but was able to deduce where their limit was ). With barely 2 digit rewards for a successful attack, it just baffles me how the top earners are getting so many points!

Good luck everybody with the new tourney; the rest of us will be trying to charge up to join ya!

Default Nice

After leading the last one for the week it was up, this tournament I've been struggling for 10th place (I think I missed 3 days - is there a way to see that?).
    "StewarD"