Thread: Are there no more development towards LORD?

Default Are there no more development towards LORD?

In other words, is the game dead? I'm thinking of getting it when I get my new laptop, it sounds like a great text based mmorpg from what I've read on wiki. The only reason i want to play it is because it's made by Seth

If anyone would mind playing the game and give me feedback i would appreciate it soo much! You'll have to download the game and it's only for pc.
    Here's the link to where you can get it:
    LORD Legacy Downloads

EDIT:
    Just found out the game was sold, huge disappointment.. I don't know if Seth is still the developer though. I believe you'll have to put some money towards the game after finishing a Free Trial sort of thing.
    Last edited by Tifa; 02-17-2014 at 10:27 AM.
    "People do not decide to become extraordinary. They decide to accomplish extraordinary things."
    Edmund Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    In other words, is the game dead? I'm thinking of getting it when I get my new laptop, it sounds like a great text based mmorpg from what I've read on wiki. The only reason i want to play it is because it's made by Seth

If anyone would mind playing the game and give me feedback i would appreciate it soo much! You'll have to download the game and it's only for pc.
    Here's the link to where you can get it:
    LORD Legacy Downloads

EDIT:
    Just found out the game was sold, huge disappointment.. I don't know if Seth is still the developer though. I believe you'll have to put some money towards the game after finishing a Free Trial sort of thing.
    Seth sold LORD, but I think I read somewhere he was trying to buy it back, but the new devs aren't responding. I guess they sort of abandoned the game too or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mk24773 View Post
    Seth sold LORD, but I think I read somewhere he was trying to buy it back, but the new devs aren't responding. I guess they sort of abandoned the game too or something.
    Yea I found that our yesterday too, i did an hour straight of researching on it!
    "People do not decide to become extraordinary. They decide to accomplish extraordinary things."
    Edmund Hillary