Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: People(s) discriminating gays..

Master Sorcerer

Default People(s) discriminating gays..

One thing that has bugged me a lot is, People discriminating others because of their faith, preference in gender and their race.
    I find it sick. That people discriminate people because of their qualitys.
    Today I was hanging out in Sochi.. When iConstruct decided to pull me..
    iConstruct: Hey look! I found a wild idiot!
    Mitcho: Did your mum buy you a mirror?
    Cory(Random Numbers ) enterd:
    Cory: MITCHO GAYYY..

So cory has been bugging me for a while. I know I can use the /ignore button but I want to know what he is saying..
    iConstruct and me got into a huge battle aginst discrimination.. iConstruct and Cory keep saying that being gay is wrong and other stuff.. I took some screenies..
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  257.2 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  374.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  260.1 KB
    Anyway, I was trying to explain that god might not be real and that its wrong to judge people based on a " book " made hundreds of years ago? I am bad at explaning so you might not get it.
    Do not judge me. Until you know me. Do not underestimate me. If you have never challenged me. AND. Do not talk about me. If you never talked to me.
    - Mitcho
    }
    WARMAKER 😆
    Shikaru 😅
    CookiePlays 😍
    QuickCrafter 😜
    Mikaylaxoxo 👵
    Silvermoon😄
    Fatmasterify ⭐️

The Bible?

iConstruct, just keep your beliefs with your people.

You to Mitcho.

i'm parpul =

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by PURPLE585 View Post
    The Bible?

iConstruct, just keep your beliefs with your people.

You to Mitcho.

Ermm.. Can you clarify that.
    Do not judge me. Until you know me. Do not underestimate me. If you have never challenged me. AND. Do not talk about me. If you never talked to me.
    - Mitcho
    }
    WARMAKER 😆
    Shikaru 😅
    CookiePlays 😍
    QuickCrafter 😜
    Mikaylaxoxo 👵
    Silvermoon😄
    Fatmasterify ⭐️

You know what HAKUNA MATATA

I love how you screenshot the things I say not the things you say! Like you said I'm a racist piece of crap and said the bible is a stupid old lying book. That was very offensive.
    I'm owner of outrun, Sochi14 (WOTD) I also own Pib which is the Hmong version of start. I own the world WorldOfTheDay. My hospital is named Mayohospital. Hope to see you in game. :hat
    Don't be prejudice, be like the panda, he's black, white, and Asian !

◄◄Rewind the Memories ►►FastFoward the Drama ►Play the GoodTimes ▌▌Pause the Moments █ Stop right there

Why don't we all just be pandas so none of us are racist

Quote Originally Posted by Pentonix View Post
    Why don't we all just be pandas so none of us are racist
    Exactly, I wasn't saying that I hate gags and stuff, I said that the bible says its wrong.
    I'm owner of outrun, Sochi14 (WOTD) I also own Pib which is the Hmong version of start. I own the world WorldOfTheDay. My hospital is named Mayohospital. Hope to see you in game. :hat

◄◄Rewind the Memories ►►FastFoward the Drama ►Play the GoodTimes ▌▌Pause the Moments █ Stop right there

Not to offend anyone about their religion, but the bible, in my oppinion, is very strict. It's like, you must be this way or else. But the reality is that, religion is constantly being changed. Religion is now based of of society and how society changes. You can't have one change without the other changing as well. The church is now open to gays, but it wasn't before. As humans, we are entitled to our own opinions and beliefs. It doesn't matter if you are black, white, yellow, green, or purple, you should be treated fairly with the same amount of respect you would want for yourself. It doesn't matter wether you are gay, straight, lesbian, or bisexual, it's not what other people think, it's about the love. And I do believe god said to love your neighbors as you love him. So if he should be referencing the bible, he shouldn't be discriminating other people, wether Mitcho is actually gay or not.
    You aboslutely DO NOT want to click that picture btw

Pokémon Players Click Below!

Quote Originally Posted by Legoaddict View Post
    Not to offend anyone about their religion, but the bible, in my oppinion, is very strict. It's like, you must be this way or else. But the reality is that, religion is constantly being changed. Religion is now based of of society and how society changes. You can't have one change without the other changing as well. The church is now open to gays, but it wasn't before. As humans, we are entitled to our own opinions and beliefs. It doesn't matter if you are black, white, yellow, green, or purple, you should be treated fairly with the same amount of respect you would want for yourself. It doesn't matter wether you are gay, straight, lesbian, or bisexual, it's not what other people think, it's about the love. And I do believe god said to love your neighbors as you love him. So if he should be referencing the bible, he shouldn't be discriminating other people, wether Mitcho is actually gay or not.
    Yes he did say love your neighbors as your self but he also said this "These things are wrong-...nor men laying with men.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said, I'm not saying I hate gays, It's just the bible says its wrong and I strongly agree with the bible

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    Why do people believe The Bible and follow the book like it's a manual for life? The Bible is full of lies and assumptions made by a random guy who thought it would be a good idea to brainwash millions of people into a religion that is absolute crap. If God wanted everyone to love his creations, then he wouldn't have created homosexual people in the first place. I don't know about you Christians, but this God guy sounds like a jerk, so why would you follow him? Homosexual people are the same as you and I, except they love a person of the same gender, so why should that be such a bad thing? Love is love, and if the person you love ends up being someone of the same sex, who cares?
    That guy who you call a jerk is GOD! He created you! With out god you wouldn't be here, god could of created earth with no color, nature, or anything happy/ beautiful/ or nothing to enjoy, but did he? NO! He made life happy and enjoyable for man!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    Why do people believe The Bible and follow the book like it's a manual for life? The Bible is full of lies and assumptions made by a random guy who thought it would be a good idea to brainwash millions of people into a religion that is absolute crap. If God wanted everyone to love his creations, then he wouldn't have created homosexual people in the first place. I don't know about you Christians, but this God guy sounds like a jerk, so why would you follow him? Homosexual people are the same as you and I, except they love a person of the same gender, so why should that be such a bad thing? Love is love, and if the person you love ends up being someone of the same sex, who cares?
    Also read the bible before you talk bad about it!!!!!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mitcho123 View Post
    One thing that has bugged me a lot is, People discriminating others because of their faith, preference in gender and their race.
    I find it sick. That people discriminate people because of their qualitys.
    Today I was hanging out in Sochi.. When iConstruct decided to pull me..
    iConstruct: Hey look! I found a wild idiot!
    Mitcho: Did your mum buy you a mirror?
    Cory(Random Numbers ) enterd:
    Cory: MITCHO GAYYY..

So cory has been bugging me for a while. I know I can use the /ignore button but I want to know what he is saying..
    iConstruct and me got into a huge battle aginst discrimination.. iConstruct and Cory keep saying that being gay is wrong and other stuff.. I took some screenies..
Views: 202
Size:  257.2 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  374.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  260.1 KB
    Anyway, I was trying to explain that god might not be real and that its wrong to judge people based on a " book " made hundreds of years ago? I am bad at explaning so you might not get it.
    Hmm, you called the bible "stupid"? You're really going to expect someone to accept your belief if you don't accept theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by iConstruct View Post
    Like I said, I'm not saying I hate gays, It's just the bible says its wrong and I strongly agree with the bible
    Wether you like it or not, there will always be gays on this planet. There is no way you can change them. Gays don't just become gay or think "Hey I'm gonna go and sleep with a man!". They are born knowing that. It's like how you were born just naturally being straight, it's just that they are born likening the same gender. It's not a decision, it is more like a gut feeling that you could never change, even if you try your hardest. They shouldn't be discriminated for being born that way. I mean you wouldn't make fun of someone with Progeria. Sure, the bible says that it is wrong, but the church now says it is right. As I said before, religion changes along side with society, making the bible not 100% accurate.

Lesser Wizard

Should have posted this in the drama section, this topic is very controversial.

Wether you like it or not, there will always be gays on this planet. There is no way you can change them. Gays don't just become gay or think "Hey I'm gonna go and sleep with a man!". They are born knowing that. It's like how you were born just naturally being straight, it's just that they are born likening the same gender. It's not a decision, it is more like a gut feeling that you could never change, even if you try your hardest. They shouldn't be discriminated for being born that way. I mean you wouldn't make fun of someone with Progeria. Sure, the bible says that it is wrong, but the church now says it is right. As I said before, religion changes along side with society, making the bible not 100% accurate.
    It is 100% right and it always will be! And there not born that way it is a feeling they have!

Super Moderator

There are many different religions. Only some of them have things that they HAVE to do. This game is open to the world. They all follow different religions. There is not "The Bible" necessarily. There are bibles corresponding to the religion at hand. So we honestly shouldn't be discussing religions, because all of us have different beliefs. It will only lead to debates and fights down the road. There has already been the expansion of something that the Devs were uneasy about, which was dating worlds. It's a video game, not an online dating site! If everyone fights about religions, prejudice will start. People will start to hate others with different beliefs. We also shouldn't discuss homosexuality on here. It's a childrens game. Of course, if people stopped asking for, and sharing, personal information, this wouldn't be a problem. You don't know who's sitting behind that screen, until they share, or you ask.

Master Sorcerer

^ ^
    | |

Greatly worded.
    The bible is a " book" made hundreds of years ago. I find it silly on how people believe in it.. But I would never EVER judge people based on their faith, preference or colour.
    Kill me. I'am buddist. Kill my friends. They are jewish. Kill the four gay kids that just want to make friends. Kill 70% of the world. Yeah. They are not Christan. Kill the four grade ones that laughed at a bald man.
Views: 43
Size:  238.6 KB
Views: 32
Size:  270.8 KB

- - - Updated - - -

Gay people are born that way. They are unique. The reason people think its a feeling is because they never tell anyone because they will be judged. And I am NOT Gay.
    Oh wait. It says to kill a whole town if one person does not belive in the " All Mighty Lord "..
    So I bet you everything I have that there is not one town in the world that follow the same religion.
    - Mitcho
    }
    WARMAKER 😆
    Shikaru 😅
    CookiePlays 😍
    QuickCrafter 😜
    Mikaylaxoxo 👵
    Silvermoon😄
    Fatmasterify ⭐️

Quote Originally Posted by iConstruct View Post
    It is 100% right and it always will be! And there not born that way it is a feeling they have!
    The bible should not be the exact way you should live your life, but a roadmap of how to improve it and be somewhat like Jesus himself. For the not being born that way part, it might seem that it is a choice, but it is not. They ARE born with it but don't realize it until later in their life. It takes an even longer time to come out about it. With courage like that, they shouldn't be mistreated. They should be honored. I am Christian, but I support gays. For school, I read a magnificent book about homosexuals. They talked about dealing with homosexuality and how they constantly are victims to discrimination. Like you, I thought being gay was a sin, but after reading the book, I realized how hard it was to be born like that and actually having the courage to have pride in who you are, and what you believed in.

Super Moderator

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and EVERYONE needs to be respectful toward other people. Disagree if you want, but do it respectfully, without name calling, or you WILL receive an infraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Solorien View Post
    Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and EVERYONE needs to be respectful toward other people. Disagree if you want, but do it respectfully, without name calling, or you WILL receive an infraction.
    See, I'm not bullying, I'm saying my beliefs. So are you guys, but when you guys say the bible is a stupid old book, that's offends me.

Banned
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.

Lol you do know that the bible was made by people.not by god ._.