Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: People(s) discriminating gays..

Quote Originally Posted by GBAGamer View Post
    Lol you do know that the bible was made by people.not by god ._.
    It was written by men through god!
    I'm owner of outrun, Sochi14 (WOTD) I also own Pib which is the Hmong version of start. I own the world WorldOfTheDay. My hospital is named Mayohospital. Hope to see you in game. :hat
    Don't be prejudice, be like the panda, he's black, white, and Asian !

◄◄Rewind the Memories ►►FastFoward the Drama ►Play the GoodTimes ▌▌Pause the Moments █ Stop right there

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    It was made by a man who apparently met God (or was God in a human body, there's too many variations, so I forget) and was told to write The Bible as God said. Funny story actually, because once he had finished wiring this so-called Bible, his Wife teared out a page of the book and asked her Husband to rewrite it exactly as it was. He failed doing so.
    May I ask where you learned this?
    I'm owner of outrun, Sochi14 (WOTD) I also own Pib which is the Hmong version of start. I own the world WorldOfTheDay. My hospital is named Mayohospital. Hope to see you in game. :hat

◄◄Rewind the Memories ►►FastFoward the Drama ►Play the GoodTimes ▌▌Pause the Moments █ Stop right there

It was made by a man who apparently met God (or was God in a human body, there's too many variations, so I forget) and was told to write The Bible as God said. Funny story actually, because once he had finished wiring this so-called Bible, his Wife tore out a page of the book and asked her Husband to rewrite it exactly as it was. He failed doing so.
    Sir, I'd really like it if you provide a source of where you find this because this statement, for the lack of a better word, is really foolish.

Respectfully, Tugg.

A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
    ~Max Muller

I lik to help people /msg me if you need help

Banned
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.

Ok um icon this is crazy. But here's my number. so call me baby :3

I luv you

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by iConstruct View Post
    May I ask where you learned this?
    Okay. If you belive in the " All mighty, Protecter of humans, Saviour of the world, GOD "
    Make him show up. Give me proof that he is alive.
    Do not judge me. Until you know me. Do not underestimate me. If you have never challenged me. AND. Do not talk about me. If you never talked to me.
    - Mitcho
    }
    WARMAKER 😆
    Shikaru 😅
    CookiePlays 😍
    QuickCrafter 😜
    Mikaylaxoxo 👵
    Silvermoon😄
    Fatmasterify ⭐️

iConstruct, you are still missing the point, sure the bible is very accurate in terms of the way Christian humans should live their life, but society is constantly changing. Let's say adultery. You see many people today who get divorced. The word Divorced is even in the dictionary. It's considered a normal thing to divorce now a days because of how society changed it. I'm not saying that divorcing is the right thing to do, I believe that they should work out their differences, but this is just an example. If religion ruled over society, then divorces would be nonexistent and thus the word would have never made its way to the dictionary.
    You aboslutely DO NOT want to click that picture btw

Pokémon Players Click Below!

It was made by a man who apparently met God (or was God in a human body, there's too many variations, so I forget) and was told to write The Bible as God said. Funny story actually, because once he had finished wiring this so-called Bible, his Wife tore out a page of the book and asked her Husband to rewrite it exactly as it was. He failed doing so.
    Funny how he won't tell us where he learned this, cause he made it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitcho123 View Post
    Okay. If you belive in the " All mighty, Protecter of humans, Saviour of the world, GOD "
    Make him show up. Give me proof that he is alive.
    God is not a person, nor a thing. It has no gender, nor race. It is a spirit. Just to clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by Legoaddict View Post
    God is not a person, nor a thing. It has no gender, nor race. It is a spirit. Just to clarify.
    You've seen god? How do you know this than.

Quote Originally Posted by Legoaddict View Post
    God is a person and a thing and a spirit. End of discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

How can you believe in something you have never seen, nor know that he is real or actually exists. It's very silly, because it's like saying your God is Dora the Explorer. Sure, you've seen her on TV and in pictures, but you've never seen her in real life, nor has anyone else (and people from AC don't count, if he can show himself then, why can't he show himself now? As for the link of the story, I am unable to find it, however I will keep looking. The story was from my father who had seen several links and stories about it, whether or not it is true I do not know, but I would rather believe that small story over thousands of lies and God and the religion or Christianity.
    Don't worry, you'll find out ONE day that HE is real

Good day
    Uh, hi.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Mitcho123 View Post
    ^ ^
    | |

Greatly worded.
    The bible is a " book" made hundreds of years ago. I find it silly on how people believe in it.. But I would never EVER judge people based on their faith, preference or colour.
    Kill me. I'am buddist. Kill my friends. They are jewish. Kill the four gay kids that just want to make friends. Kill 70% of the world. Yeah. They are not Christan. Kill the four grade ones that laughed at a bald man.
    Attachment 27432
    Attachment 27433

- - - Updated - - -

Gay people are born that way. They are unique. The reason people think its a feeling is because they never tell anyone because they will be judged. And I am NOT Gay.
    Oh wait. It says to kill a whole town if one person does not belive in the " All Mighty Lord "..
    So I bet you everything I have that there is not one town in the world that follow the same religion.
    Yes, I understand your post. I am not stating if I am religious or not. I'm not saying I think it's silly if people do or don't believe it. Again, personal information issues. That's why this create so much fighting. You are very right though, you shouldn't judge people based on their looks, beliefs, or preferences. After knowing someone, it is ok to judge. The problem people get mixed with, is judging, and condemning. Judging someone is your honest opinion on hat you hunk of them, just don't be too quick to judge. Condemning somebody, I think, is wrong.

An example condemnation- "You are a jerk, scammer, and you're stupid. You will always be this way, and can't change. This is a fact. You are like this." <--

Good thing I haven't seen anyone say something quite that bad. I think everyone has room to change and/or improve.

Ladies and Gentlemen, let's just say God, whoever you worship is a belief because everyone has different beliefs and as long as there's not a solid evidence about their existences, they'll be consider as a belief.

Respectfully, Tugg.

A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
    ~Max Muller

I lik to help people /msg me if you need help

God is a figment of someone's imagination, who took things a little too far and brainwashed millions of people into thinking that God is a real thing, and that you should follow what he says and does. You can call me a Satanist, The Devil or even Lucifer himself, but that too is also bullcrap, so your religious insults will not, and do not offend me.
    Prove it then. How do you explain every tree, every piece of grass, every mankind. Oh how about this, THEN HOW DID MANKIND GET CREATED THEN? Because, God created them! Even scientists knows God is real.
    Uh, hi.

Quote Originally Posted by iConstruct View Post
    You've seen god? How do you know this than.
    No, I have not seen God… God can only be found spiritually. Here's some things from a bible studiers from Harvard.

"Man lives in the physical and psychological realms, but God is in the spiritual realm. Therefore, man cannot physically sense or logically prove God, but we are not saying that it is impossible to contact God or to verify His existence. No! It is possible when we use the right organ. Whoever seeks Him will find Him.

As we have pointed out, God is Spirit. God desires that man contact Him; this is why He made man with three parts--body, soul, and spirit. The body is for contacting the physical world, such as sights, sounds, tangible objects, etc. The soul, with which we think, feel, and decide, is for contacting the things of the psychological world. But it is the human spirit which is created especially for contacting God the Spirit. Although we have used our physical senses and psychological abilities all our lives, most people have never used their spirit. The human spirit is similar in nature to the Spirit of God. Just as a light bulb shines when it is in contact with the generator through the transmission line, even so, when we contact God the Spirit with our human spirit, we get filled with God and God may shine through us. Once we touch God in this way, nobody can convince us that God does not exist. At that moment, we not only know that God exists but we believe and He is real to us. This is not blind faith, but seeing faith. It is no longer a philosophical question but a firsthand experience."

The website is here = http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/~acf/faq01.html

No thanks, I like having freedom and being able to live my life as I would like to. Going to church every Sunday, praying everyday to a God that I've never met before and living to a set of strict biased rules are not things that I would like to spend the rest of my life doing. God seems like a real jerk anyway (unnecessary killing, etc), so why would I do so much for him, when I could be respecting other people or even myself.
    No, i don't go to church a lot, its not about church or praying everyday. You don't have to set a strict rule. I don't. Live the life you want Thats what i do. My church has no strict rules, you dont have to pray everyday or even at all if you want to. He kills people so the world won't overflow with population and sometimes its because he wants to teach people that HE IS REAL!!!
    Uh, hi.

iConstruct, stop trying to force your beliefs onto other people. They will believe what they wish, and if they disagree with you, you shouldn't continue to make them believe as you do.

The Bible is a book made by man that people can choose to believe, or not. I agree that it is quite strict, and even as a Christian, I agree that I don't believe every single passage written inside of it (perhaps I'm leaning towards agnosticism, :/).

Anyway, the fact that the Bible is against homosexuality isn't a justification for discriminating them. If who they are and what they do does not affect you or your life, I don't see why you're so against it to the point that you're almost making fun of them.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathSkull View Post
    Prove it then. How do you explain every tree, every piece of grass, every mankind. Oh how about this, THEN HOW DID MANKIND GET CREATED THEN? Because, God created them! Even scientists knows God is real.
    Exactly!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tugg Speedman View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, let's just say God, whoever you worship is a belief because everyone has different beliefs and as long as there's not a solid evidence about their existences, they'll be consider as a belief.

Respectfully, Tugg.
    Indeed. Religions are beliefs. We need a way to live life and different beliefs come together as a compilation of beliefs. Also called a religion.

Master Sorcerer

That seems like an awful lot of killing, especially coming from The Bible of someone (God) who is supposed to be almighty and reasonable. Killing someone because they're not a virgin on their wedding night or because they don't believe in God? That is unbelievable. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't there a rule in the bible that states murder is also punishable? If that is true, shouldn't God and his legionnaire of Priests and Believers be dead by now?
    45% of couples in Usa get divorced. Also it sayd:
    If one person in a town does not believe in the almighty lord, All the town people die.
    So every in the world would be dead ._. Great thinking god!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and yes! Murder is a capital punishment death in Christianity. So your killing your own people for keeping the law..
    Do not judge me. Until you know me. Do not underestimate me. If you have never challenged me. AND. Do not talk about me. If you never talked to me.
    - Mitcho
    }
    WARMAKER 😆
    Shikaru 😅
    CookiePlays 😍
    QuickCrafter 😜
    Mikaylaxoxo 👵
    Silvermoon😄
    Fatmasterify ⭐️

Quote Originally Posted by minha1234 View Post
    iConstruct, stop trying to force your beliefs onto other people.
    Agreed. This thread has so much bias that it is as if he is trying to convert people into Christians.