Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: People(s) discriminating gays..

Quote Originally Posted by Legoaddict View Post
    Indeed. Religions are beliefs. We need a way to live life and different beliefs come together as a compilation of beliefs. Also called a religion.
    Absolutely, my dear.

Respectfully, Tugg.

A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
    ~Max Muller

I lik to help people /msg me if you need help

Quote Originally Posted by minha1234 View Post
    iConstruct, stop trying to force your beliefs onto other people. They will believe what they wish, and if they disagree with you, you shouldn't continue to make them believe as you do.

The Bible is a book made by man that people can choose to believe, or not. I agree that it is quite strict, and even as a Christian, I agree that I don't believe every single passage written inside of it (perhaps I'm leaning towards agnosticism, :/).

Anyway, the fact that the Bible is against homosexuality isn't a justification for discriminating them. If who they are and what they do does not affect you or your life, I don't see why you're so against it to the point that you're almost making fun of them.
    I'm forcing ideas into their head? What are they doing than? They're making fun of god, I'm not making fun of anyone.
    I'm owner of outrun, Sochi14 (WOTD) I also own Pib which is the Hmong version of start. I own the world WorldOfTheDay. My hospital is named Mayohospital. Hope to see you in game. :hat
    Don't be prejudice, be like the panda, he's black, white, and Asian !

◄◄Rewind the Memories ►►FastFoward the Drama ►Play the GoodTimes ▌▌Pause the Moments █ Stop right there

Banned
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.

Mitt romney hates gays....Guess what...That ruined his chance for being a president x3

Quote Originally Posted by iConstruct View Post
    I'm forcing ideas into their head? What are they doing than? They're making fun of god, I'm not making fun of anyone.
    They're not making fun of god, they're being skeptical about god's existence. It seems as if you're making fun of homosexuality and people who believe it/or even people who defend it.

You're forcing your beliefs onto them by continuing to claim that god is existent and calling out anyone who believes differently.

No one is making fun of God, we are just disagreeing with some parts of the bible.
    You aboslutely DO NOT want to click that picture btw

Pokémon Players Click Below!

I'm not just gonna shut up because some people are telling me too, I'm will preach and I won't stop. Mods can ban me, I'll still preach. I won't bully, but yes, I will preach. My religion is Jehovah's Witnesses. (Jehovah is gods name.) And if you would like to know more about my religion I encourage you to visit jw.org.
    I'm owner of outrun, Sochi14 (WOTD) I also own Pib which is the Hmong version of start. I own the world WorldOfTheDay. My hospital is named Mayohospital. Hope to see you in game. :hat

◄◄Rewind the Memories ►►FastFoward the Drama ►Play the GoodTimes ▌▌Pause the Moments █ Stop right there

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Male View Post
    God is a figment of someone's imagination, who took things a little too far and brainwashed millions of people into thinking that God is a real thing, and that you should follow what he says and does. You can call me a Satanist, The Devil or even Lucifer himself, but that too is also bullcrap, so your religious insults will not, and do not offend me.
    How was that an insult? He simply just said that God is a human, a spirit, and a thing...

Master Sorcerer

To the guys that think " God " made the world.. Let me take you on a trip..
    Back in the old days, The people did not know how the world was made. They were afraid people would start questioning their rule so they made religion. But. In the future scientists knew that a magical being made a whole universe so they tried to find out how thr world was made. Some cells mixed with others. Cells combined and made gases and other forms. Gases grew into solids.. And so on.
    Do not judge me. Until you know me. Do not underestimate me. If you have never challenged me. AND. Do not talk about me. If you never talked to me.
    - Mitcho
    }
    WARMAKER 😆
    Shikaru 😅
    CookiePlays 😍
    QuickCrafter 😜
    Mikaylaxoxo 👵
    Silvermoon😄
    Fatmasterify ⭐️

Why do people believe The Bible and follow the book like it's a manual for life? The Bible is full of lies and assumptions made by a random guy who thought it would be a good idea to brainwash millions of people into a religion that is absolute crap. If God wanted everyone to love his creations, then he wouldn't have created homosexual people in the first place. I don't know about you Christians, but this God guy sounds like a jerk, so why would you follow him?
    I'm pretty sure this is making fun of.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mitcho123 View Post
    To the guys that think " God " made the world.. Let me take you on a trip..
    Back in the old days, The people did not know how the world was made. They were afraid people would start questioning their rule so they made religion. But. In the future scientists knew that a magical being made a whole universe so they tried to find out how thr world was made. Some cells mixed with others. Cells combined and made gases and other forms. Gases grew into solids.. And so on.
    That doesn't explain how grass was made, how humans were made, how animals were made, how trees were made, how dinosaurs were made, and how many things were made...I don't have a problem with you if you don't believe in god, but I will have a problem with you if you ever insult god.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelSwag View Post
    That doesn't explain how grass was made, how humans were made, how animals were made, how trees were made, how dinosaurs were made, and how many things were made...I don't have a problem with you if you don't believe in god, but I will have a problem with you if you ever insult god.
    Read the 58th post on this page...

Banned

its not that i dont believe in god #Amen! But the universe is infinite Anything can happen

It all started with a big bang! (Sponser)

Quote Originally Posted by GBAGamer View Post
    its not that i dont believe in god #Amen! But the universe is infinite Anything can happen

So who created the universe?

Master Sorcerer

No one. Its called Science.
    Do not judge me. Until you know me. Do not underestimate me. If you have never challenged me. AND. Do not talk about me. If you never talked to me.
    - Mitcho
    }
    WARMAKER 😆
    Shikaru 😅
    CookiePlays 😍
    QuickCrafter 😜
    Mikaylaxoxo 👵
    Silvermoon😄
    Fatmasterify ⭐️

Banned

No thanks, I like having freedom and being able to live my life as I would like to. Going to church every Sunday, praying everyday to a God that I've never met before and living to a set of strict biased rules are not things that I would like to spend the rest of my life doing. God seems like a real jerk anyway (unnecessary killing, etc), so why would I do so much for him, when I could be respecting other people or even myself.
    Who said you can't respect other people, yourself, and God? Hahaha, how do you know what kind of personalities God has? Jumping to conlusions too fast?

Master Sorcerer

I'm pretty sure this is making fun of.
    Well.. God is a hyporict.
    Making fun of? You were making fun of gays.. How would you feel if being hetro was wrong.
    If being gay was the right thing. How would you feel if people teased you for being hetro all day?
    - Mitcho
    }
    WARMAKER 😆
    Shikaru 😅
    CookiePlays 😍
    QuickCrafter 😜
    Mikaylaxoxo 👵
    Silvermoon😄
    Fatmasterify ⭐️

Banned

Who said you can't respect other people, yourself, and God? Hahaha, how do you know what kind of personalities God has? Jumping to conlusions too fast?
    Uh not to like be a jerk or anything but does hell have tv?

Banned

Anything can happen? Can a puffy nyan cat just spawn in the universe and start pooping out rainbows?

- - - Updated - - -

Uh not to like be a jerk or anything but does hell have tv?
    .________.

Okay. Lets step away from the religious part of this argument. iConstruct, you assumed that Mitcho was gay. That alone is bullying. This is what started it. You should at least apologize for just assuming that he is gay without solid evidence.
    You aboslutely DO NOT want to click that picture btw

Pokémon Players Click Below!

Banned

Anything can happen? Can a puffy nyan cat just spawn in the universe and start pooping out rainbows?
    Nyan cat is a fictional character. ._.