Thread: Bug report..

Hey Seth,

If you sell your budget hearse for 6 gold tags and then buy another one for six gold tags you get 2 more turns... If you did this over and over you'd get unlimited turns..

Greg O'neal

well, actualy...you would have to end sometime, cuz you wont be able to bye budget hearses forever, since your Gold Tags deplete... ( the -6 from the hearse ) ...soooo, yeah...hehehe.... ?!

...... i mean.... buy.....lol

Lesser Knight

Umm, no.

you start with 20 gold tags.

sell herse 26 gold tags
    buy herse 20 gold tags +2 turns

*repeat till death*
    --WC

Lesser Knight

WC, no no. You were wrong unless Seth or other server hosts changed the rule in the past few months that I didn't play any FQ.

Budget hearse costs 12 gold tags. You can sell it for half (6 tags). That means you need to spend 6 more tags in getting 2 more turns. So you WILL run out of tags even if you have tons of tags in the beginning.

However this issue has been discussed long before this new forum came back up. It was thought to be the bonus for you to trade in your hearse.

Lesser Knight

Ah, no, I haven't played Funeral Quest much (not since the old days), I mis understood what the person I replyed to said. Sorry.
    --WC

ehhhhhh hehehehe, i guess it was my fault also, not explaining it as detailed as i wanted it to be...