Thread: Di-Mart Guns -Explanation of the "Store Guy" event

Ok, I have gotten so many questions about the store guy event, that I am going to add the question and awnser to the Di-Mart Guns faq when my isp fixes whatever they are fixing so I can edit the webpage, but I will awnser it right here in the mean time.

There are special events that give you special items that give you bonuses considering you have a certain weapon. When the store guy pops up and says that he is looking for someone else, then you have failed that event at that time and will not receive a bonus.

If you pass the event, then the store guy will reward you with a nice little item bonus that goes in your inventory until you sell the weapon associated with your item.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (rmcnew @ Jan. 14 2004,9:38)]Ok, I have gotten so many questions about the store guy event, that I am going to add the question and awnser to the Di-Mart Guns faq when my isp fixes whatever they are fixing so I can edit the webpage, but I will awnser it right here in the mean time.

There are special events that give you special items that give you bonuses considering you have a certain weapon. When the store guy pops up and says that he is looking for someone else, then you have failed that event at that time and will not receive a bonus.

If you pass the event, then the store guy will reward you with a nice little item bonus that goes in your inventory until you sell the weapon associated with your item.
    but what is the event and how do you pass or fail it?