Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Malkavian

What happened to the Malkavian server? Did it end?

I noticed that too, but its gone. There is another problem. I get kicked for no reason. I was in the middle of a low resistant, perfectly happy super rich person who i was soft selling to death then i got booted for no reason, and i keep getting kicked when im on them and never on the poor people. Its either very bad luck on my part r a conspiracy...
    (-/-/-)ShadowBlade(-/-/-)

Lesser Wizard

Red face

*crys like a baby*
    i want my pissed off poor people

Lesser Knight

It could be worse, you could be winning...

Oh well!

Servers down again...damn
    (-/-/-)ShadowBlade(-/-/-)

Lesser Wizard

Arrow

yeah but looks like u r doing ok on DX wartortle

Lesser Knight

I guess, but Malkavian was so much friendlier.

Lesser Wizard

not in the getting mugged everyday way
    or the burning way

Lesser Knight

More in the "most people got along" way :-)

It's good to see different faces, and not the same one beating you up every day. But I won't rant here!

Lesser Wizard

Smile

i found once someone came to beat me up and i beat them up i kept beating them up

maybe in tournament mode you should only be able to attack someone a certain number of times

....is that why your stopped playing at the RTsoft server wartortle? couldn't hack it?
    - Hori

Lesser Knight

Question

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (wartortle @ Feb. 18 2003,5:40)]It's good to see different faces, and not the same one beating you up every day.  But I won't rant here!
    Oh you mean like you're ranting on the DX server?

I'm not playing, but I've seen you rant. I really like how you bitch about people beating you up. What? It's not smart of them to beat up you and Hannah, the top 2 players to get the most BPs?

Hmmm yea...
    Jason Grandon
    Lord.Gandalf

Also known as banditcom on IGN.

Lesser Knight

It's time to make a comment or two, and see if you understand!

When I play, I take my turns, do my beating up, and leave. I'll just attack whoever is available. However, one person will not attack anyone else. They'll wait and wait, until I'm unprotected, THEN attack.

Simply, I think that people who do that, are sad. Do those people really need to beat up one person, in a silly game, and wait around all day every day to do this?

How I play this game isn't a secret (it's on Redink1's/Necronomicon's web page). Now ask him, why HIS strategy (which is what I just explained in the previous paragraph) isn't on his site!

I stopped playing the RT Soft game for 2 reasons. One is that Hannah got burnt down, and the other is that I was out of the country for a couple of days.

I don't mind winning or losing... I just find it amusing that people have to go to such lengths to beat me. If they really want to spend so long on trying to win, that's up to them, but don't expect me not to laugh at them while they're doing it!

Take care everyone, and yes, I know... we should all get out more :-)

Lesser Knight

Exclamation

Hmm well sometimes I save my turns for later to attack people with higher BPs.

One, it nets me higher BPs if I win.
    Two, I don't sit around during the day waiting for someone to play. I check it maybe once or twice more later on, which takes about 15 seconds to do each time.

Oh, and my strategy is different each time. Mines a little different then what yours is and no, I had thought of it before you posted your strategy. And when you had yours put up, I realized that my next strategy was going to be better than yours.

Why not put up my strategy? It's a basic strategy that didn't take long to figure out... People are smart enough to go their own route and make their own strategies. That's what makes this game fun, is that people do have different ways of playing this game.

Oh, and with your reasoning, I should have quit yesterday then. I was burned down once 2 days ago, and 3 times yesterday.
    Jason Grandon
    Lord.Gandalf

Also known as banditcom on IGN.

Lesser Knight

"Hmm well sometimes I save my turns for later to attack people with higher BPs." - So you play your customers, then come back later? Of course you do that, to try and stop people from getting first hit on you. If everyone played that way, this game would be messy... see if you can work out how.

I did post a message here a few days ago, suggesting random first hits.

"One, it nets me higher BPs if I win. Two, I don't sit around during the day waiting for someone to play. I check it maybe once or twice more later on, which takes about 15 seconds to do each time." - If you didn't take the game seriously, you wouldn't do that! Yesterday, I spent more time playing Monkey Curling (don't ask) than FQ.

"Oh, and my strategy is different each time." - Just so you know, my strategy doesn't change. But my strategy isn't a simple "do this then do that", it depends on the game, the number of tags I have at the end of a day, etc. Mathematically, my strategy is the quickest way to get everything (and no, I didn't spend hours working it out, it's simple enough).

"Why not put up my strategy?" - I didn't ask you to! I said that Redink didn't give HIS playing ideas on HIS site. That's all.

"I was burned down once 2 days ago, and 3 times yesterday." - When Hannah was burnt down, I told her that it's a compliment. People are not going to spend gold tags on someone who isn't a threat. Sadly, my arms can't reach England from Holland, otherwise I might have continued playing.

In closing... The way you and Redink play this (keep checking back to see if the top people are available) is strictly the best way, but it's not the most sporting. If there were real gold tags for the winner, I could see why you do that, but it's only a game... and yes, I am laughing at how you play it (I am not laughing at you as a person, I don't know you).

Lesser Wizard

YaY i managed to piss off quite a few people <G>
    but i got a perfect sale
    somehow my finger doesnt make a very good lock pick tho

Lesser Knight

Congrats on the perfect sale... I know where to come now, when I need one&#33; And I don&#39;t need to use my finger to undo the locks, I just use... don&#39;t go there&#33; :-)

Lesser Wizard

actually its not my first perfect...wait were u being sarcastic

I think there should be a warning when u go to &#39;visit&#39; other people about how many lockpicks you have so stupid people don&#39;t forget

Lesser Knight

It&#39;s easy enough to see how many lockpicks you have, just look at your status. Having said that, I have messed up that way before&#33;

Lesser Wizard

it was prolly coz i hadn&#39;t played in a while
    no im lying i do it all the time