Thread: Posting outlandish insults

Lesser Knight

(senseless name calling deleted by Seth .. nobody wants to read this kind of stuff , it's just game...  any further abuses will result in in your IP and possibly entire ISP being banned. I like heated debates, but please keep it civil)

Lesser Wizard

Ok, you had your fun, please stop.

Lesser Knight

I pity you, wartortle. Even when the last thread was closed, suggesting that this nonsense needs to be stopped, you went out of your way to make sure you had your revenge on redink and gandalf. You've only shown us just how low you can go, rather than how wondrously bright you can be (and I'm sure you can be), and you've flaunted your ego by deeming yourself "intelligent". Though, as far as I can tell, you apparently aren't worried about a damaged reputation...

I won't stoop to your level, but I will mention that you haven't much room to be referring to these guys as "kids" and "boys". Please stop the insults; they're entirely unnecessary.

*sigh* And yet you demand an apology...

Twice the mayhem, triple the force, ten times the action, total hardcore.

Lesser Knight

Why am I not surprised to see...

"Let me take a "wild" guess here and say that you probably hit woman, degrade them, hate your parents, have little to no friends, have no really good friends, and are impotent."

has not been removed. Smell the hypocracy.

Make your mind up, Seth... either remove all of the offending stuff, or don't remove any, but don't be half-hearted over it.

Or is the fact that one of the in-crowd is posting rubbish OK? As I said, smell the hypocracy.

Lesser Knight

And Tal... this is the Internet. You don't know my name, or where I live, or anything. I'm sticking up for what I think is right.

I merely pointed out the FACT, that students don't know anything. And yes, I'm saying this as a former student.

If Boy Gandalf can post insulting things, and not have them deleted, why can't I? Hmmmm.

Lesser Knight

One more thing, Seth... I didn't say "sucking each other off". But hey, don't let the facts get in the way AGAIN.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (wartortle @ Feb. 20 2003,10:36)]I like heated debates, but please keep it civil. - Says Seth

Lord.Gandalf's insult was in ill-taste, I agree. - Says Redink
    Unsurprisingly, no-one bothered to reply to my previous messages, so I'll ask again... why is Boy Gandalfs message still around? Is anyone going to answer that?

And if you want to ban me, see if I care. If you do, and keep Boy Gandalfs message, it won't make my life any worse, but it would show that you're a bunch of hypocrites.

Wartortle - I delete/edit posts that 'cross the line'. One of yours did so. Gandalf's didn't. (yet)

What makes a post 'cross the line'? Well I can't give a definitive answer as it's a personal judgement call for me or Dan (and we may feel different about a given post), but it generally involves these issues:

* A post that is posted only to illicit negative reactions or flames

* Contains inappropriate sexual text or images

* Spam

As far as misquoting you, (sucking comment), i assure you it was wholly accidental, feel free to go ahead and edit your original post (again) and change "sucking each other off" to the exact wording you used, if you still have it handy.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Knight

Quote[/b] (Seth @ Feb. 20 2003,8:07)]...feel free to go ahead and edit your original post (again) and change "sucking each other off" to the exact wording you used, if you still have it handy.
    .. which was something insinuating the two of them performing fellatio on each other. Whoa. Big whoop, wartortle. Such a horrible, horrible mistake.
    Twice the mayhem, triple the force, ten times the action, total hardcore.

Lesser Knight

Quote[/b] ] "sucking each other off"

What Dan and I do on our own personal time is our business, and our business only...
    Jason Grandon
    Lord.Gandalf

Also known as banditcom on IGN.

Lesser Wizard

Exclamation

Um... you know another Dan? Cool.

Lesser Knight

Robert, may I ask why you're insisting that Seth, Lord.Gandalf, and redink1 are all a part of a 'clique'? Granted, redink1 and gandalf know each other well (and no, not in the manner that you keep suggesting, I'm sure), and redink1 and Seth occasionally share correspondence regarding RTSoft products and the like, from what I understand.... but I don't believe they have a bias toward one another when making decisions. Most people probably would agree that goatse (which is quite the... interesting visual depiction) is much more likely to disgust and offend than the mere word "impotent", though you may or may not agree, depending on your opinion. As far as I can tell - enlighten me if I'm wrong (rather than flaming me, please) - there's no substantial evidence suggesting that Seth and redink1 are "choosing favorites". They're just doing what's in the best interest for Joe Lurker by leaving the discussion up while removing the bits that are quite likely to offend people a great deal.

I'm sorry if this post seems worthless to you, or if my logic is broken.. I'm just trying to put in my two cents without any name-calling. I'll be honest, I can't hold a very good argument, yet I like to share my views.