Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: InsanityBoy's journal thingy-ma-bob

Lesser Wizard

After playing on Malkavian for 30 days, I decided to go a register on the other servers to see what was different and such like.

Though I'm not playing 'seriously' on DX or Deathstalker and may just save up 5 gold tags for the twins muhahahahaha

So on with the show...

Daisypark; this looks like a good server with default settings, currently on a 30 day tournament rotation (day 1 of writing this) in which i hope to finish in the top ten, so long as the IE crashes don't annoy me too much.

Deathstalkers Realm; (day 139) Jade looks to be in an insurmountable lead (only 200K or so) I haven't checked out the forum that comes with it tho. Sometimes the game seems very laggy, I'm guess thats because its so popular over there. On this server you get an extra 10 customers a day, can give away 50 tags, have a stranger holding a knife to his own throat...why i don't know and can get a special magic stone to tell you someones stats before you mug 'em

Malkavian; (day 60) A right hot battle is going on between the top players and also between a bunch of players, including me, on page 2 of the rankings list. Can anyone catch Hannah? Maybe if she can't get on the server for a few days

DX; (day 55 of 60) Well with 5 days to go it looks like wartortle has things sown up. Extras include Holy Water, which I don't know what it does, 5 more customers and an extra Yang.

Test Server; (Offline for a short while) A new tournament should be starting in about a week and i'll prolly enter it to go for a top ten there as well

wow thats the most writing ive done in a while, if anyone finds this helpful or useless let me know below

Lesser Wizard

I was thinking of changing this into a diary of sorts...

I've given up on daisypark after a few more crashes. Had a very bad day on Malkavian after risking beating up Beth didn't go my way. Didn't get the twins on DX so nothing to report there and finally Deathstalkers doesn't seem to be loading.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (InsanityBoy @ Mar. 05 2003,7:59)]I've given up on daisypark after a few more crashes. Had a very bad day on Malkavian after risking beating up Beth didn't go my way. Didn't get the twins on DX so nothing to report there and finally Deathstalkers doesn't seem to be loading.
    Sorry about the browser crashes. As I've said before, I haven't isolated the problem. It does not occur locally on my network (although the FQ server does crash sometimes). When I tried to get to Daisypark from someone else's home (via a cable modem), I did crash IE all time. Since that machine was running IE and XP and my (primary) machine is also XP running (I think) the same version of IE, I'm beginning to suspect ISPs. I may try running the game on a different port (maybe ISPs are playing with port 81?) The only thing more frustrating than experiencing those crashes as a player is trying to solve the problem as an admin.

Thanks for the feedback though.

Thumbs up

Sorry about the site being down but my ppp and my tcp protocol were playing tug of war with my bandwidth So I disabled the ppp and she seems to be running good now again I apologize for the down time...

Lesser Wizard

Well its win some lose some on Mal. AnimalDB tried beating me up and failed so I had to pay a visit to him muhahahaha, things didn't go so well with Culex but that’s because I’m saving my tags up for a crown to get the extra tags to get str and hps quicker, will it pay off? Can I get on page one, prolly not but I’m up to 30th not bad when starting in 280 odd th. After going through the motions on DX I can only guess that the twins have been disabled or show up very very rarely. On to Daisypark, (using XP) I can get to the front page and every button apart from Continue works. If I can help out with testing or whatever let me know jjohn. Deathstalker is back and after taking all the turns I realised that Mal is set up to give too many twins and maybe all the rest have a more 'normal' twin visits, maybe I’m wrong. I should stop using Mal as the default. Daisypark (2K) all the pages seem corrupt but it hasn't crashed so i guess thats a plus.

Lesser Wizard

M...a...l......i...s......l...a...g...g...i...n... g......b...a...d...l...y, but i still took my turns cant afford not to in the cutthroat world of the second page. dynu doesn't seem to be working but i have mals addy stored so thats ok. i finally broke to 2k mark, YaY and thats that

Wink

I think there is a problem with Robinson Technologies itself. I haven't been able to get the server list up at all.

Lesser Wizard

the server list is back and Mal has stopped lagging, 2 more days and i can put my evil plan into action muhahahahahahahaha. 2k again today so long as no1 steals too much. Daisy is still crashing and DX is loading very very very very slowly.

Lesser Wizard

Dink Network day 4 of 15, a rather short tournament but it could work. No-one registered on the first day but a few got on the second day and drac already has a nice lead.

My plan to take over Mal is working i got my crown just a couple more levels of psy more and i can str and hp my way to page 1 muhahahahahahahahahahaha

Lesser Wizard

Almost everyone on the second page of Mal has already been beaten up i had to choose ppl way below me but i haven't upgraded my str and hp yet the extra turns/psy has made me get 600 more points a day, but I'm still 15K behind the first page

I&#39;ve started the tournaments on DX and BTG (and am first out of 2 on BTG <G>)

Dink Network has disappeared and now I can&#39;t get dynu to work

Lesser Wizard

DN is back up tho im too far behind to try and win that, on DX I woke up and kicked 3 ppl&#39;s asses but it was 4th time unlucky. I don&#39;t know why I didn&#39;t call the cops after getting attacked three times  

I went on Daisypark and logged on&#33;&#33;&#33; Unfortunately the background was missing and then it crashed, nice saying tho

Lesser Wizard

#Shock shock horror horror...#

BTG has re-reset and now I&#39;m top woohoo&#33;
    Tho it&#39;s very weird and I hope it doesn&#39;t do that tomorrow.

Lesser Wizard

ana and I had a long conversation on BTG

altho i don&#39;t like this;

Someone is currently poking around your parlor...please log back on in a few minutes&#33;

hmmmmm...

Lesser Wizard

DX is the only one up at the mo. I&#39;m up to 10th, but there are alot of bunnies around....

Lesser Wizard

Argh where is everyone&#33;?&#33; I&#39;m playing on Realms to get my fix

Ah ha&#33; It must have to do with 0.94

Butter News Story

Lesser Wizard

COMING THIS FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY&#33;
    ON THE DXGAMINGTHINGY, THINGY, THINGY&#33;
    THE MOTHER OF ALL TOURNAMENTS, MENTS, MENTS&#33;
    BE THERE&#33;

ah who am I kidding no-one reads this

Lesser Wizard

Well for both my adoring fans  

I had a very long conversation with one of the bunnies, about joining the bunny club, they have very high ideals, protect the weak, free carrots for everyone, etc. I&#39;ll let you know how it pans out.

I&#39;m currently join 2nd with my stalker/stalkee on BTG, Wang. It was terrible last night tho as i had 8 gold tags and before i could change them to wood, power cut&#33; Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh&#33; Luckily no one stole any and I&#39;m doing ok.

Today on DX I pissed off 2 super rich ppl, good thing its being re-re-reset  

Actually Mals back, Woohoo&#33; Actually i think i played on it yesterday, but forgot, don&#39;t tell anyone Only 12K till page 1

Lesser Wizard

well im not sure if this is the start of DX or if there is one more reset to go, would it have been better to take it offline till it was starting? maybe

I seem to be talking to alot more ppl, in the past it was all witty and some not so witty one liners when i beat people up, but now im using the newspaper, mail service and yell feature. I should make a list of all the ppl i talk to, otherwise I&#39;ll forget

Maybe some kind of setting, you can put an icon next to someones name to say if they are friend or foe? for us forgetful types

That "friend or foe" thing would definitely be helpful. I try to just write them down, but usually end up tossing the paper as scrap.

Lesser Wizard

wow someone actually read and liked my idea
    *throws a party*

Too many poor pissed off people at the start and I&#39;m 13th out of 25 on DX.