Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: InsanityBoy's journal thingy-ma-bob

Lesser Wizard

Thumbs down

Cheater!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!

On Funland 'Joshua of Doom' from 'GraveDiggers'
    Got 48 Gold Tags (min) from 31 turns

I'm seriously annoyed, but it could be the demo server admin (as the email name has joshua in it) testing out the game. Seeing as he is 3rd, tehehe, behind me and a Bunny I guess it doesn't matter. He had the nevre to attack me. Must kill, must kill...

Lesser Wizard

Yeah, sounds like a server admin abusing his power. †But, you never know... he could have gotten really lucky and found like 17 gold tags around his parlor.

Lesser Wizard

He said sorry, stated he was running the server for us to play on, and deleted his padlock and hps, tho he could get rid of the medalist, so he gave everyone 4 extra turns, tho that will give him 4 extra turns. I don't think he meant to do it, he was prolly testing how to play, he hasn't got that high a score so I'm guessing newbie.

I can't believe it, the only one I'm doing well in (BTG joint 2nd) is the only one that disappears!

Maybe I'll run my own demo server, but only when I'm online, I've got too much free time on my hands...

Lesser Wizard

WooHoo BTG is back! and I had top sales yesterday plus in the top 3. I rushed to take all my turns quickly incase it disappeared again, I wish I hadn't coz they can easily catch me now. Oh well...

Looks like Funland is restarting as a tournament, there will be only 8 players, so get there quick!

Now I'm glad I took my turns quickly, the new day has started and I got another 1K, giving me a good lead, which hopefully I can keep.

Rankings!

DX 30th/119 Day 2/60
    BTG 1st/62 Day 5/30
    Mal 26th/300 Ongoing (70)
    Realms 3rd/8 Demo - Ongoing (79)
    Funland 1st/8 Demo - Restarting For Tournament Soon
    DP Crashing/IE I'd Look If I Could (13/30?)
    DN Disappeared/InACloudOfSmoke Unknown

Okay, those who have been playing alot longer than me and also have been in the top ten, when is the best time to change from psy and turns to str and hps in a tournament?

Lesser Wizard

Talking

I tried to register on BTG Forum, very very laggy, but got this instead;

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e37'

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'FORUM_NOUSER'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.

/register.asp, line 254

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Okay, those who have been playing alot longer than me and also have been in the top ten, when is the best time to change from psy and turns to str and hps in a tournament?
    For some strategies, check out the FuneralQuest v0.93 Strategies page. I'm of course rather partial to mine, rather than wartortle's

The basis behind my strategy is to get the most turns (aka gravestones) in the shortest amount of time. More gravestones = greater likelihood of getting first hits. Then the rest is pretty self-explanatory.

Lesser Wizard

One or two things will be helpful from there ta

I believe I'm using a wartortlish method right now with a sprinkling of luck

The luck is the reason im top on BTG †
    and Deathstalker if your reading this, is your server ok, it seems to only be there a couple of hours a day

Lesser Wizard

Arrow

The new sport of Kings!
    Heckling
    Stay in the cafe yelling at people
    Great fun

Lesser Wizard

Well everything seems normal, Daisy is crashing, BTG is down for about 99% of the day and the Funeral Gods are mocking me on Funland.

Time for updated rankings
    Funland 1/8 2/15
    Daisypark ? ?
    Mal 25/306 71
    Realms 3/8 81
    DX 5/142 4/60
    DN ? ?
    BTG 2/2 1/30

I've been talking to quite alot of people, i should write their names down coz i'll forget, the heckling is going well, maybe there should be some kind of heckling game that you can get BPs for or something?

TNT, my latest idea, if you buy it from di-mart then you can steal, even if the person has a safe, BOOM!, something like
    10 gold tags TNT
    steal all tags and blow up safe
    100% chance to destroy safe
    50%? chance to wake the person up or something and you fail
    Mainly it would be used by the top players in a long game, when they are saving up for something, used with the seeing stone it could be quite bad muhahahahahaha

Let me know what you think

Lesser Wizard

A One Shot Wonder, a tournament that lasts for 1 day, prolly with increased turns, could produce some random, sorry, results

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! must kill Deathstalker

Lesser Wizard

New Idea, tiered games;
    you get seperated into different tiers, depending on how many days you have played

----------------------
    Days 3
    Insanity Boy 3,000
    Death of Rats 2,999
    ----------------------
    Days 2
    Hannah 1,800
    ----------------------
    Days 1
    redink1 814
    ----------------------

maybe?

now im not so sure if this would work, i was thinking you could only attack people in the same or a higher tier

Lesser Wizard

Looks like I'm gonna be joining the bunnies, in their quest to take over the world...watch out for Insanity Bunny!

Also, picture time!

Yep, Daisy

Red face

sorry about the downtime guys my system went kablooieee.....and I have to do everrything from scratch...just after I had everything where I wanted it....damnm!!!!! But I am working on replacing everything and will be back up soon....I hope.....again I am sorry for the downtime...

Lesser Wizard

Red face

tis ok, just give me 50 gold tags and 2000 BPs next time it starts and everything will be back to normal †

0.78 Eek

DX is just laughing at me now

In other un-angry news Insanity Bunny is on BTG, even if it is gonna be re-re-re-re-re-re-reset

It just really isn't my day

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (InsanityBoy @ Mar. 18 2003,1:05)]Looks like I'm gonna be joining the bunnies, in their quest to take over the world...watch out for Insanity Bunny!

Yep, Daisy
    I'm sorry about your crashes. I'm unable to isolate the problem. I'm running the latest FQ with no local mods. I've even changed the port on which FQ runs. There are 84 players on the system, so I'm inclined the think the problem is on your end. Seth is also flummoxed by this weird flash problem. However, the *server* is not crashing, the flash client is. I'm sorry to be prickly on this point, but I do try to
    *help* players enjoy the game, not punish them for using my system.

Perhaps you can try to get to Daisypark from an entirely different system?

Lesser Wizard

I know it isn't your fault; itís just annoying that it doesn't happen on any other servers, well very infrequently. I wonder what causes it...

Introducing DaisyQuest, in which I try and figure out what the problem is...

Being such a novice I thought I would start by updating IE, No change...The quest conitnues...

Lesser Wizard

Unhappy

could this be my worse day ever, even worse than worse wednesday? (yesterday)

Lots of PS screwed up by 60's either the lack of or too many

DaisyQuest Current Rankings;
    1st redink1
    2nd InsanityBoy

Yeah... Hear you on the confetti. One day, I had 7 perfect sales messed up that exact way...
    Ah, well... Sometimes you curse the confetti, sometimes you praise it.

Lesser Wizard

... weird. †Someone stole my name on DaisyPark's FQ server.

Oh, and I have a love-hate relationship with Funeral Confetti too.

Lesser Wizard

Thumbs up

Mal
    YaY, a PS 34140 400+BPs my attacks are worth 900+ and i got 4K after DaFan beat me up, 8.5K off the first page, down from 15K.

#Oh where, oh where has my DX gone...#

I logged on to daisy, but the continue button still isn't working

Now DX has appeared, but its not loading