Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: InsanityBoy's journal thingy-ma-bob

Lesser Wizard

DX is back!!!

(cheering)

I'm still top!!!!

(booing)

I could have made an easy PS, but i screwed it up. If I had made it I would have been top seller too. Oh well some you win, others you are top

eeeek child is getting close to over taking me

Mal is still MIA. I'm top of Funland and beating Dee in Realms  

well child over took me and it was all coz of that PS

and PUBLIC OUTRAGE! On all the servers I have started as Insanity Boy of Insanity Inc, I can't change my parlour name, and changing my name will cost a whole gold tag! do you think im made of money??!?!??! Oh wait I could ask the server admin couldn't I...

dear oh great and good admin, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz, plz could you change Insanity Boy of Insanity Inc to Insanity Bunny of Bunny Mafia, if its not too much trouble thankies

actually i only need that on DX and im not sure if BB comes here...

Well, thanks to Insanity Boy, I guess we all have a brief, very personal like idea of what some of the servers are like.  Your sever review does help somewhat for people looking to play on more servers or changing server, but except for the first post, it's gotten way too personal and messy. Not much help for people looking for a clear, precise conclusion of the servers status and content. But it is the "not so serious" review after all, so I suppose we really can't be so picky.

Lesser Wizard

you get what you pay for

*holds out hands*

Smile

I suppose the reason Deathstalker's is so popular is because it has such a nice website with it. Especially the neat forums where people can form a community over there and freely discuss and express themselves. They're more convenient and long lasting than the in-game communications, and gives the players a chance to truely be friends instead of just opponents.  Although the community isn't quite as big as the one here, I have to say the forums are more user-friendly than the RT forums. At least I didn't have to wait over a week or so to fully qualify for a member. I also really enjoyed the 30(?) something smilies available over there.
    I've just managed to re log on to Deathstalker's server for FQ today, after so many days, and although happy to be back, I actually miss the forums and website even more than the server's game itself.  
    Because the servers' list on RT only links directly to the games only each server, I've only briefly visited the other Malkavian's (Not sure if I remember right that that's the one I looked at.) forums. If the other servers had forums, I haven't been able to visit due to the lack of direct links. So far, from when Deathstalker's was down, I've only played on Daisey Park, Malkavian, and DX. Since Daisey's is a tournament, and I started off half way, then missed 4 days due to lack of time, it became meaningless to continue enduring at least 7, 8 times of re-log on for each day. The re-log ons were mostly either because the game freezes or completely crashes my browser. Malkavian's server has been on and off within the couple weeks I played, and the performance can get a little sluggish during the game play. Only DX after the repeated resets has proven to have a quite stable performance, and it's been the only one I've been able to enjoy the game so far without any freeze ups or crashes or even prolonged lagging. However today it seems to be starting a little lag when the total players logged on are at the maximum of 6.  
    Well, that's that.    Originally thought I would take this chance to tell Deathstalker how much I appreciate his website and game combined, but then this turned out to be a small servers' review of my own. Sorry about taking up your place, Insanity Boy! (Deathstalker, my hope is actually this would ehlp to promote you to restore the website as soon as possible&#33

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]you get what you pay for

*holds out hands*
    Wow, Insanity Boy, you must be really desperate for that gold tag to change your name. Is joining the mafia really that appealing? Where did this whole "hord" come from anyway?

Lesser Wizard

Well you can do the serious reviewing if you want

As redink1 put it so well this is now; InsanityBoy's journal thingy-ma-bob, but I can't change the title in the first post

The bunny horde came from America, strongbad on mal (also rocket bunny) learnt the game and then got all his friends to play, and then other people like me joined so now the servers are overpopulated with the bunnies.

Overall a good day, I've retaken the lead on DX, its very close between me and child. BTG I'm in 5th, not bad. Funland I'm top, but Joshua has missed a couple of days and now the beefed up andrew is my main rival. Realms is getting very laggy. Finally Mal, were has it gone, nobody knows...

Lesser Wizard

If you want the topic name changed back, let me know

Lesser Wizard

tis ok, but now its not erm a server review

someone tried to beat me up on DX tut tut, what do you guys think about taking a risk when fighting, is it advisable in tournaments (when the points get high enough)?

hmmm maybe i should do a poll or two...

o.K. everyone I am back from the dead after a nasty little hacker crashed my message boards..but thats o.k. I guess some little 10 year old had to feel his oats..so I am re building the forums piece by piece and will be back up soon as possible....after all you cant go beyond the grave ..or can you...Redink1: I will be reinstalling youre mods soon...and really look forward to seeing some more mods for the game out there..ordered all my new hardware up grades last night so the new server will be ready in 2 weeeks.....it should be much faster then it is now....reverie: good to see you again sorry about the board but I promise that the new one will be even better...promise....anyway let me go and install redinks mods....I love them.....later everyone..just remember the demon is back.....

Lesser Wizard

so will you be reseting the tournament when you have the new gear, or letting this one play out? (I don't mind, I'm only 5th   )

BREAKING NEWS;

MAL IS BACK

ive scored 4K, and am top scorer, but i don't expect that to last, only 6K away from the first page so long as they don't have their goes and i don't get beaten up

new server tomorrow, test server coming back?

No!!! Don't suggest an early end to the BTG tourny!!! DoR likes it as is.

Lesser Wizard

I'm not suggesting, I'm demanding

What are you complaining about, IB? You're in the top three!!!!
    And the other two are friends... If not friendly. I think you just have issues about a woman being on top...

Lesser Wizard

no im 5th, when the king and amb? play

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ] Deathstalker : o.K. everyone I am back from the dead after a nasty little hacker crashed my message boards..but thats o.k. I guess some little 10 year old had to feel his oats..
    A "script kiddie"?   That goes to show how popular your website was!  How did you know it was a kid anyway? One of the members?
    Actually maybe it's because I'm too isolated in my everyday routines (there's the lack of funds and transportation to blame), I've always wondered where they learn these stuffs anyway. (Please pardon my naivete on this) Like I said on BTG, I've alway been interested and envious of those computer whizzes (*coughes* here i.e. hackers), just without the knowledge or relations to find any professional teachers. I am completely serious, anyone know any "professionals"? *blink, blink*

Exclamation

BTW, why there's some many posts here, but so little regulars? (Just a thought... people could get discourgaed if their posts or suggestions don't get a reply or even any reactions at all for a long time. Seth? redink1 seems to come here more often than you.) Look at the date of most of the posts! It's a pity.

Rev, dahling, there used to be a lot of posters, but then there was an *issue* between some players, and so... Most of the stuff has died because of that *issue*... Most of the people involved stopped posting, and they were the frequent people. (It's not really inportant, but if you're curious, just go read some of the old conversations from mid-February. Rather sillly of them on the major scale of things, but... N-E-Way...)

-->OK, IB... On BTG, you're in the top 5. Still, you can do it: you can overcome the King and that other one, maybe even Penguin. You could easily be number 2!

Lesser Wizard

or i could start again i don't like the 15 turns, it doesn't give you enough to buy stuff, 20, 25 is much better

found my first person with 100% res today on laggy realms

everything is going well, apart from on BTG which i seem to be underscoring badly and DX were I bought the wrong thing.

I want my life back Seth!

sniff sniff I don't want to be over taken on BTG but thanks anyways

Lesser Wizard

Happy Birthday Deathstalker

Everything is going okay, today I lost about 3/4 customers, they went from irked to pissed, before my brain reacted. On Mal I'm 6.8K away from page 1. DX is going well, I'm top seller again after opium beat up Peasant Bunny and I SDed Amberelise (She's crazy).

Why do the ones that say 'Starts Tomorrow' never start tomorrow?