Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: InsanityBoy's journal thingy-ma-bob

I don't know which version of FQ on BTG you are playing, but at 23:50 (server time) I started a sale that took me twenty minutes.  
    Now it's not even working. And the BTG forums are sooo slow that I'm responding here instead of complaining there.  

SERVER IS ALL BETTER NOW...oops caps lock was on...but its all better now I removed all the mods and took it out of debug mode..no more lag....

yes you can tell it has been fixed which is great :-) But I still missed 2 days and now IB won sniff sniff

I am really sorry about THt but at least we have the bugs worked out of the system....I beleive that it should run without a problem now......congrats go out to insanity bunny for winning the last tournament new tournament starts 4-16-2003 to may 16th 2003......

I insanity bunny is the winner for the 3-16-03 to 4-16-2003 tournament......again congrats to IB.

Lesser Wizard

wow thats only 4 times you have said it

and I still havent gotten it right....heheheh

Good job on the win, IB. *DoR places a victory wreath around the insane one's neck and gives the winner a kiss on the cheek.*

Um... great to hear that you aren't planning on any more problems with the server, Deathstalker... Now how about the BTG forums?  

verry funny dor but I hope to keep everything running smoothly.....hehhhe

Lesser Wizard

Well I'm not playing FQ any more, maybe I'll be back when it gets up to 1.0

Yeah, sure, IB. We've heard this before... April 8th... Anybody else remember?

*Flashback sequence: Pink mist fills the room and Do-da-Loo-Do's can be heard*
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I'm bored, I think I'm gonna give up playing, competitively
    *Mist fades back to life*

Just teasing you, IB...  

Lesser Wizard

Actually then I gave up playing on Realms and the othe Demo servers. Now I giving up Mal, DX and BTG

Thumbs down

Got most of the lag figured out on the maddnet server, let me know if it continues and i'll move it over to one of the other servers....

Lesser Wizard

OMG DP is working and not corrupt. Heh

Just reading thru the old thread, god I needed a gramma checker.

EDIT: What did you do jjohn?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (InsanityBoy @ Nov. 27 2003,4:11)]OMG DP is working and not corrupt. Heh

Just reading thru the old thread, god I needed a gramma checker.

EDIT: What did you do jjohn?
    Why do you want to check Grandma, you perv... :-D

A while ago, I moved daisypark to a different location. There was something about hosting FQ on my DSL line that caused problems for some people. It was an upstream problem, though. Either my Linksys router was corrupting the welcome.swf file or my ISP was (maybe it was trying to stop spam). Either way, I never figured out the precise cause.