Thread: READ THIS!! New block idea!- trading idea!

Peasant

Lightbulb READ THIS!! New block idea!- trading idea!

Have a new block called the " Trade Block", where you can either buy it in the store for a set amount of gems or it be a splice able item and we have to figure it out( or both!). This item once place, click with your wrench and a menu will pop up asking what time of block to put in it, having multiple slots available for more than one stack, then asking for a price, either a certain rarity or above or an amount of world locks. Then the block would display that item for everyone to see and when a buyer comes they click it with their wrench and can buy as many as they want (as long as they have the price of course)! (Additional idea by FreezeAngel) the block can trade from one world to another! Of course you can only buy someone else item for the requested price!
    - Jonno
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Jonno; 03-31-2014 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Adding picture and updating

The Beaches (of cold, northern Wisconsin)

First of all, if the shop owner places x amount of stacks in the box, will it overload and crash something, don't want another rollback. Second, scammers could brain storm and find out how to use for bad.
    All I need is my Wow factor

Growtopia picture day!
    #earthtemplar

Joined Growtopia: January 2k13, accounted made in March...

Banned

I NO READ THIS!!!!11!!!!!111!!!!
    This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again after 1 seconds. -_-

Peasant

Arrow

First of all there would be a limit on how many stacks you would be able to put in like let's say 5 and second I can't figure out a way can you? And scammers will almost always find a way to scam with something it's just apart of growtopia

Quote Originally Posted by WowFactor21 View Post
    First of all, if the shop owner places x amount of stacks in the box, will it overload and crash something, don't want another rollback. Second, scammers could brain storm and find out how to use for bad.
    Don't talk about thatwhich you do not understand. This would be the same as a treasure chest or block storage..only less laggy. I kinda want this idea tbh..

Peasant

Arrow

It would be able to trade though so you can't use it as storage because your stored items would be sold. Unless put in an area which cannot be reached by other players. Or priced to high.