Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cp Management

Default Cp Management

I think when you are on a team that doesn't have a good player, (Whites) and doesn't score any points and you have to score all of them to win. Don't you think that you should get all of the cp when other person just gets killed and doesn't make a point for the team? Say like it is an 8 point match 2 vs 2 teal and green on the other team and me an orange and a white that doesn't know what to do. I scored all of the points to win the game (8 points) and he gets some cp when he didn't do anything but get killed. I think that is unfair and if he didn't score any points why get cp? I was thinking if you have to score all of the points for yourself to win and your new teammate you should get all of the cp. the player that scores 0 just doesn't lose or gain cp. I thought if we did that it could be more fair.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    I think when you are on a team that doesn't have a good player, (Whites) and doesn't score any points and you have to score all of them to win. Don't you think that you should get all of the cp when other person just gets killed and doesn't make a point for the team? Say like it is an 8 point match 2 vs 2 teal and green on the other team and me an orange and a white that doesn't know what to do. I scored all of the points to win the game (8 points) and he gets some cp when he didn't do anything but get killed. I think that is unfair and if he didn't score any points why get cp? I was thinking if you have to score all of the points for yourself to win and your new teammate you should get all of the cp. the player that scores 0 just doesn't lose or gain cp. I thought if we did that it could be more fair.
    What if someone is shooting the enemy but the other teammates finish it off ... ????
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Well that is fine but they at least need 1 kill by themselves. I'm also saying if it was 2 vs 2 match.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Lesser Wizard

Well that is fine but they at least need 1 kill by themselves. I'm also saying if it was 2 vs 2 match.
    I'm with Marik on this...they could be doing all the work then there teammate takes the kill. So they deserve the points...even if your talking about the players that don't know how to play! Well they gotta start somewhere and if they get zero points all the time there just gonna leave the game..........we were 'all' noobs once!! ....its up to the experienced players to teach the new guys!
    the truth will set you free

Lesser Wizard

I've been in many games where I never got a kill (teams) like in a 2v2 I usually finish the enemy off. Sometimes I get zero they get eight but I still helped.
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    I'm with Marik on this...they could be doing all the work then there teammate takes the kill. So they deserve the points...even if your talking about the players that don't know how to play! Well they gotta start somewhere and if they get zero points all the time there just gonna leave the game..........we were 'all' noobs once!! ....its up to the experienced players to teach the new guys!
    yep... this is true

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    I've been in many games where I never got a kill (teams) like in a 2v2 I usually finish the enemy off. Sometimes I get zero they get eight but I still helped.
    Well yes. You can help with the kill.... but it is no fair to the person that has to do all of the work. That is why they are called teams. You kill other people that isn't on your team. Again they should at least make 1 kill by themselves. If they don't help, it would be so frustrating. It would be "free kills" to the other team. Also you can't teach during a game anyway. Maybe going into a private room may help?

I disagree. Teamwork involves a combined effort in which everyone plays there part. If you have a love tank on your team, their job is to draw fire and be shot at INSTEAD if you. I purposely will draw tanks into chasing me into a pack of my teams tanks. When they finally kill me, they find themselves surrounded and die. This is called a plan! I know some white players are worried about getting killed but I find more green to yellow players sitting back watching instead of firing in a team match. I have even found some hiding behind buildings. I will fire a couple of shots at them and push from behind to motivate them to play.

Do not worry about new players not killing as many as you do. Color does not mean a lot, I have changed as many as three colors in a day and back again. Someday you may (or may not) get smoked by a newbie (white) called allien bbq. Would that mean you wouldn't want me on your team? Worry about your job as the team leader and protecting your team which may involve you going head to head with a fatty just to protect your team.

Well again, I know that it is teamwork... but it has to be at least 1 kill by yourself. If it is a Love Tank, it doesn't matter because it doesn't do well. Again I also mean a 2 vs 2 match not 4 vs 4 or 3 vs 3 match. Like when someone quits right before the games starts and you are on a team by yourself. Like 2 vs 1 match and if you win, you get all of the points.

I Dunno about this, Like Marik said, What if people steal kills and take all the points?

I think Herobrine that if you do steal kills you should at least get 1 kill by yourself. It isn't hard to get 1 kill. It really isn't.

Lesser Wizard

I think Herobrine that if you do steal kills you should at least get 1 kill by yourself. It isn't hard to get 1 kill. It really isn't.

I know what you mean zackery i really do i get annoyed when sometimes in 1v1 my teammate is just standing there and only shoots if there in range. But in one game i know I was with a highly skilled player and it was 2v2. Guess what the player who was skilled got 0 and i got 8. and He helped a lott
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Well ok but I still agree that you should get 0 cp if you don't make 1 kill by yourself.

I think there should be a software that detects how many of your shots hit the enemy at all.

That is more effective than counting kills (avoiding kill steals!)
    Why can't I do anything?

Tanked is fun. World of Tanks too. I hate cliffs. Why?

Oh yeah. Say .. if you think I suck.

Again....... In team play, don't sit there and watch your teammate slug it out with another tank and not take a shot. You don't know when they will run out of time and die. If you take some shots and the kill goes to you.... Your team still gets the points! I cannot believe how many games have been won by one kill in the very last seconds of a match. If you are on my team and I am shooting at some one please feel free to add your shots to mine!

Lesser Wizard

Well ok but I still agree that you should get 0 cp if you don't make 1 kill by yourself.

makes no sense so lets say there is a m3 and skull in one team and 2 spiders in another. When people will know if your teammate gets 0 points they WILL kill steal. so M3 hits the spiders in 3 shots and skull finishes the spider. He does that on purpose for 8 times straight and his teammate doesnt get any cp. There is a reason its called TEAMS if you dont like it dont play it play solo. And if its a new player at least he has a chance of getting cp and learning how to play
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Lesser Wizard

Well again, I know that it is teamwork... but it has to be at least 1 kill by yourself. If it is a Love Tank, it doesn't matter because it doesn't do well. Again I also mean a 2 vs 2 match not 4 vs 4 or 3 vs 3 match. Like when someone quits right before the games starts and you are on a team by yourself. Like 2 vs 1 match and if you win, you get all of the points.

I thought you don't get points ...
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Correct me if I am wrong!

When the team wins....... everyone shares the points!
    When the team loses ........... everyone loses points according to their CP.
    When you withdraw from a match after the first point is made by anyone...... if your team wins you get 0 .... if your team loses.... you lose your apportioned points.

Banned

Up ph? b?n hi?n, chúc b?n hi?n d?t h*ng

English Please.....