Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: There is a new clan forming....Its yolo clan (by regrets)

  1. #1

    Default There is a new clan forming....Its yolo clan (by regrets)

    There are now again four clans now....The Yolo clan???LOLz......It sounds really boring. If you want to join ask regrets i am not in it but regrets is looking for more people in his clan.
    The king of demons is here.

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demonkid View Post
    There are now again four clans now....The Yolo clan???LOLz......It sounds really boring. If you want to join ask regrets i am not in it but regrets is looking for more people in his clan.
    OK demon....
    just because one person didn't join your clan doesnt mean u start making fun of the clan name. thats really low bro..
    btw im not joining this clan (sorry regrets)
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Derek that may be low but he has people in his clan
    King of the Skulls

    -Retired

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Zackery's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kent, Ohio
    Posts
    827

    Thumbs down Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by derekjeter View Post
    OK demon....
    just because one person didn't join your clan doesnt mean u start making fun of the clan name. thats really low bro..
    btw im not joining this clan (sorry regrets)
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
    Derek all he was trying to say was that there is another clan starting. He didn't say ANYTHING about his clan. I think you need to "CHILL" bro.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    Derek that may be low but he has people in his clan
    I wasn't saying that Demon didn't have anyone in his clan....
    I was saying just because regrets (the one person I was talking about) didn't join his clan, that doesn't mean that he has to make fun of regret's clan.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding...
    BTW Why don't you come on tanked anymore bro, we miss you

  6. #6

    Default Bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by derekjeter View Post
    I wasn't saying that Demon didn't have anyone in his clan....
    I was saying just because regrets (the one person I was talking about) didn't join his clan, that doesn't mean that he has to make fun of regret's clan.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding...
    BTW Why don't you come on tanked anymore bro, we miss you
    I wasn't making fun of his clan I was just saying that regrets is looking for more people to join his clan and regrets is my friend so I am not really being abusive or anything against him. And I don't make fun of someone I might make someone if they are my friends as of joking around with each other but I don't make fun of people that I hardly talk to. My friends joke around with me too because I know that they are my friends regrets is the same he is my friend and me and him joke around. And I know that he doesn't want o be in my clan and I am ok with that. He wants to make his decision and I am just wanting more people to join his clan. So that he would also feel happy that people joined his clan and that's how everyone starts out a clan with 0 people and slowly it develops into a much bigger clan.

    The king of demons is here.

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demonkid View Post
    I wasn't making fun of his clan I was just saying that regrets is looking for more people to join his clan and regrets is my friend so I am not really being abusive or anything against him. And I don't make fun of someone I might make someone if they are my friends as of joking around with each other but I don't make fun of people that I hardly talk to. My friends joke around with me too because I know that they are my friends regrets is the same he is my friend and me and him joke around. And I know that he doesn't want o be in my clan and I am ok with that. He wants to make his decision and I am just wanting more people to join his clan. So that he would also feel happy that people joined his clan and that's how everyone starts out a clan with 0 people and slowly it develops into a much bigger clan.

    OK lol sorry bro
    Sorry for the misunderstanding bro...
    hope we are cool now

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard graveskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SOMEWHERE
    Posts
    216

    Default

    what is the point of this post honestly I don't understand its just like makin a post for no reason, besides you guys were debating the post instead of replying to it... LOLz

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Zackery's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kent, Ohio
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by derekjeter View Post
    OK lol sorry bro
    Sorry for the misunderstanding bro...
    hope we are cool now
    Please stop saying bro Derek. It is really getting annoying and it isn't cool.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by graveskull View Post
    what is the point of this post honestly I don't understand its just like makin a post for no reason, besides you guys were debating the post instead of replying to it... LOLz
    To help regrets out and why are you always opposing me...mind your own business. Goodness....regrets wants more people to join in his clan and i am helping him out as a friend.

    Dont call people crazy because it wouldn't make when a crazy person is calling people crazy.
    The king of demons is here.

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    Please stop saying bro Derek. It is really getting annoying and it isn't cool.
    hey zack how does saying bro get annoyin bro
    King of the Skulls

    -Retired

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    Derek all he was trying to say was that there is another clan starting. He didn't say ANYTHING about his clan. I think you need to "CHILL" bro.
    Hey bro, let me read the end of this quote out loud to you bro, okay bro.
    "I think you need to chill BRO"
    Let's see what you said now bro.
    Hey derek stop saying bro it's annoying and not cool (something like that)
    so you are saying that when you say bro its cool and not annoying but when i say it it's not cool and annoying
    i get it bro. it makes a lot of sense bro. i can't believe you said that bro. your a genius bro, because i have never heard a statement that makes more bro sense right bro
    we are bros right, bro
    your the best bro ever bro zack bro zack bro zack bro
    ZACK IS MY BRO!
    ZACK IS MY BRO!

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demonkid View Post
    To help regrets out and why are you always opposing me...mind your own business. Goodness....regrets wants more people to join in his clan and i am helping him out as a friend.

    Dont call people crazy because it wouldn't make when a crazy person is calling people crazy.
    Are we cool demon?
    Sorry bout before....
    I dont know what got into me....

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard graveskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SOMEWHERE
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demonkid View Post
    To help regrets out and why are you always opposing me...mind your own business. Goodness....regrets wants more people to join in his clan and i am helping him out as a friend.

    Dont call people crazy because it wouldn't make when a crazy person is calling people crazy.
    Ummmmm I actually went against you once dude so... And I didn't call anyone crazy. Besides the post didn't even help and went totally off topic and is kinda pointless BRO... LOLz

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by graveskull View Post
    Ummmmm I actually went against you once dude so... And I didn't call anyone crazy. Besides the post didn't even help and went totally off topic and is kinda pointless BRO... LOLz
    Yeah i didn't see grave call anyone crazy so gets your facts staright

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by derekjeter View Post
    Yeah i didn't see grave call anyone crazy so gets your facts staright
    straight* lol

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard graveskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SOMEWHERE
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by derekjeter View Post
    straight* lol
    Thanks Derek but you know you could have just edited your post, but you probably did it to get more posts

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Zackery's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kent, Ohio
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by derekjeter View Post
    Hey bro, let me read the end of this quote out loud to you bro, okay bro.
    "I think you need to chill BRO"
    Let's see what you said now bro.
    Hey derek stop saying bro it's annoying and not cool (something like that)
    so you are saying that when you say bro its cool and not annoying but when i say it it's not cool and annoying
    i get it bro. it makes a lot of sense bro. i can't believe you said that bro. your a genius bro, because i have never heard a statement that makes more bro sense right bro
    we are bros right, bro
    your the best bro ever bro zack bro zack bro zack bro
    ZACK IS MY BRO!
    ZACK IS MY BRO!
    I said that bro at the end because I was being sarcastic. And no we aren't "bros" because first of all you are getting on my nerves very badly. Second you repeat stuff over and over again. Third you don't know when enough is enough and forth I hardly even know you. So I am asking you nicely to PLEASE STOP!!!!
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

  19. #19
    Knight dagirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a House(;
    Posts
    88

    Red face

    You guys argue about the weirdest stuff...
    Forget the glass slippers this princess wears cleats.

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard graveskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SOMEWHERE
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    I said that bro at the end because I was being sarcastic. And no we aren't "bros" because first of all you are getting on my nerves very badly. Second you repeat stuff over and over again. Third you don't know when enough is enough and forth I hardly even know you. So I am asking you nicely to PLEASE STOP!!!!
    Chill man it's kind of funny actually though, that is true this is something weird to argue about.

Similar Threads

  1. Hawk Clan
    By darkhawk in forum Tanked
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-15-2013, 12:40 PM
  2. Ironman2 Clan :D
    By ironman2 in forum Tanked
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 09:54 PM
  3. Cutiepie clan :)
    By Cutiepie83 in forum Tanked
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 05:13 PM
  4. New clan!
    By proplayer in forum Tanked
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 01:59 PM
  5. Clan Network
    By catch22 in forum Official ClanLib SDK Forums
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 04:36 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •