Thread: Moderator

Knight
    California ,somewhere (That u don't know):D

Default Moderator

Dear to all moderators,admin and the owner(Seth), I would wish to apply for a moderator.if you don't want to choose another mod is ok but I want to keep this game clean and prevent people from abusing this game. I'll do my best if i become a mod........ I know I've a record of getting muted, actually this is a misunderstanding because i invited my fren to play with me and he called psoal........ Tried to make me get muted.. Thanks,to @twigs for unmuting me for the misunderstanding. Sincerly,Scope

Dude do you know you have to wait to be asked right? You can't ask. That is in the rules dude.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Knight

[QUOTE=Zackery;30100]Dude do you know you have to wait to be asked right? You can't ask. That is in the rules dude. [/QUOTE lol okay

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    Dude do you know you have to wait to be asked right? You can't ask. That is in the rules dude.
    look who's talking...

Lesser Wizard

lol true
    Don't Fear. The Beast is Here.

Default Yes.

Yes, Zack is right. You cannot ask to become a moderator, however, if you truly wish to keep the game cleaner, try being the moderator in the "situations" between players that usually require a "real" moderator (someone who has had the mod pack installed by Seth or a super mod) to resolve, that you may run into while playing tanked, and try to maturely resolve it, using your God-given abilities including reason and common sense... We all have responsibility in keeping the game clean, so act, people. Its what i try to do, and it usually works. However, i understand some of this age and generation are very problematic, they do not not listen to sense and reason, and will not comply to rules and authority... For this reason, Play has created a sticky thread http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...EMATIC-PLAYERS . Report such people there, and He will choose the appropriate response.
    Last edited by AquaWhale; 01-18-2013 at 01:04 AM.
    No Matter How Many Fish Are In The Sea, IT WILL BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME!

Default ...

Quote Originally Posted by Scope View Post
    Dear to all moderators,admin and the owner(Seth), I would wish to apply for a moderator.if you don't want to choose another mod is ok but I want to keep this game clean and prevent people from abusing this game. I'll do my best if i become a mod........ I know I've a record of getting muted, actually this is a misunderstanding because i invited my fren to play with me and he called psoal........ Tried to make me get muted.. Thanks,to @twigs for unmuting me for the misunderstanding. Sincerly,Scope
    Many people have the desire to be or become a mod, and that is not up to you, it is up to the moderators. Also if you beg to be a moderator; the less chance of being a moderator occurs. So don't ask the moderators to become a moderator...I am not being mean or anything, I am just telling you.
    Last edited by demonkid; 01-18-2013 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Spelled "that" wrong... =)
    The king of demons is here.

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by demonkid View Post
    Many people have the desire to be or become a mod, and that is not up to you, it is up to the moderators. Also if you beg to be a moderator; the less chance of being a moderator occurs. So don't ask the moderators to become a moderator...I am not being mean or anything, I am just telling you.
    Just curious
    -Scopeeeeeey-

Default Oh

Quote Originally Posted by Scope View Post
    Just curious
    I see, but asking to be a mod won't help.
    The king of demons is here.

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by demonkid View Post
    I see, but asking to be a mod won't help.
    Demo kid can u stop being a extra person who always post stuffs when you don't play!?
    -Scopeeeeeey-