Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MTV's MADE

Lesser Knight

once you got it, please post a link so i I can download it.

Lesser Wizard

Unhappy

Unfortunately, it looks like the file will be around 400 MB (xVID Compression at 320x240, MP3 Audio)... and trying to find a host to support that might be rather difficult.

So I dunno how I'm going to be able to distribute it. Maybe IRC, though I haven't had luck with such file transfers before.

Peasant

BitTorrent, BitTorrent, BitTorrent, BitTorrent!!!
    \"I'm suffering from amnesia and deju vu at the same time.
    I think I've forgotten this before.\" - Steven Wright

Hmm, if you can get it to me through IRC (it does resume, may work.. eventually...) I can mirror it at least for a while so everybody can grab it.

BitTorrent does rule though
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

Exclamation

Getting this thing recorded has been a comedy of errors.  First was the original recording that left the audio desynced.  Then I forgot to record it a few times.  And when I finally remembered, my TV Tuner Drivers decided to kill themselves.  And I set a nice Toolfish reminder for today to tell me to record it... but set the time for PM, not AM.  And it doesn't look like it will be repeated anytime soon.

But, I used the original recording to get the audio synced a little bit better, and now I have a nice 275 MB XVID avi.  And no good way to distribute it.  Hooray, the fun never ends!

Actually, I'll be in the MrBrown chatroom (irc.starchat.net #MrBrown) whenever I'm online, and in my usual irc haunts, so private message me if you want the avi.  I haven't had much luck with irc file transfers before, so it might not work.

Edit: Woohoo, I can't send files through IRC.  It looks like Seth is going to post a link here in a bit.

Bit Torrent really is ideal for something like this... I mean, you could just upload it to somewhere like http://www.suprnova.tk/

But if there are still problems, I could probably host it for a little while on DrunkDuck.com, as a last resort

Ok, it's up here for a very limited time: Made - Ladies Man With Our Very Own Tony Brown (282 MB)

I took a quick look but it was a bit broken, I guess I need newer XVID codecs or something...
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

Hmm... try installing the exe on the top of this page for the latest stable XVID codec. At least, that's what I have.

Or maybe I use the XVID from ffdshow, I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Seth @ Oct. 16 2003,12:50)]Ok, it's up here for a very limited time: Made - Ladies Man With Our Very Own Tony Brown (282 MB)

I took a quick look but it was a bit broken, I guess I need newer XVID codecs or something...
    Sweet, thanks Seth! I was pissed that I missed it, but it looks like I chose the right time to check this thread. Downloading now and will post comments once I watch it.

The video dosen't show. Could be my software. I'm using RealPlayer

Go to http://www.roeder.goe.net/~koepi/xvid.shtml and grab the latest stable binary from the top of the page. After that, Windows Media Player should play it properly.

Lesser Knight

I've made a blooper avaliable for download. This was added to the rerun-edition of my show.

MADE blooper (2.5MB MPEG)
    Tony M. Brown
    The Mr. Brown Network [www.mrbrown.net]
    \"Beam me up, Mr. Speaker!\" -Jim Traficant (D-OH)

Arrow

Well I finally figured out what my problem was, had an older codec installed that was playing it instead of the new one.. argh, anyway, I can't believe I know a celebrity now!

How's life after MADE, Tony? I bet you get a lot of dates and such now.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Knight

Life after MADE has been pretty good. I don't have a date every night, but I'm definately meeting women now... and got one of 'em in bed, but that's another story... ;-)
    Tony M. Brown
    The Mr. Brown Network [www.mrbrown.net]
    \"Beam me up, Mr. Speaker!\" -Jim Traficant (D-OH)

Question to mrbrown

so that's pretty deadly you got on MADE. how was it? how'd u manage to get on there?

Default yo

wow man thats great.. like i watch made all time in england its cool how did you apply for it tho?
    bless
    deano

Default MADE SPOOF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDRTdhj76JQ

leeburjayproductions, check it and its sequel out!

Default how to download

hey guys how can I download MTV Made shows