Hey, Seth! I didn't really know where to post this, but I figured this would be the best place to contact you.

Anyways, for a while now, I have been the host of something called "Dinkerview". It's basically an article at The Dink Network, where I interview different Dinkers, whether they're really well-known in the community, or just relative newcomers. I post these Dinkerviews every now and then, and I just recently hit Edition #7. I was going to save this for Edition #10, but the community's been pretty silent lately, and I figured maybe this could spark a little interest amongst the people on the site.

So, my question/request for you is: would you be able to do a small interview for Dinkerview #8? The interview would be mainly focused on Dink (obviously), with around 25-30 questions max. I think a lot of people would be interested in hearing from you, since your last interview about Dink seems to be from over a decade ago.

It would be greatly appreciated if you said yes, but of course, if your schedule is too busy it's okay. If you do have interest in doing this interview, please leave some information on where to contact/send the questions to you (e-mail, The Dink Network PM etc).

Sincerely,
Skull from The Dink Network.