Thread: Any way I can change my growtopia username?

Banned

Default Any way I can change my growtopia username?

Didnt know about private messaging and my name is too confusing for people to type. Is there any way to change it? Just want a short simple one. I would make a new account but i have like ~80 inventory slots already

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by RUDeadYet9 View Post
    Didnt know about private messaging and my name is too confusing for people to type. Is there any way to change it? Just want a short simple one. I would make a new account but i have like ~80 inventory slots already
    if you dont have a growid then...yea...but if u already have a growid, i dont believe seth or hamu has made a user/pass changer thing for growtopia yet...theres one for tanked somewhere though..but thats not gonna help
    Hey! Super long signatures bug me. They're too long to be signatures.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by RUDeadYet9 View Post
    oyes and people can msg people with first 3 letters of the name...for example my username: /msg sniper999 OR EASIER /msg sni

Quote Originally Posted by sniper999 View Post
    oyes and people can msg people with first 3 letters of the name...for example my username: /msg sniper999 OR EASIER /msg sni
    Yup, but then anyone else with those same 3 letters gets spammed too. Which can result in making some enemies =p

Until the 3 letter thing happened, I kept being spammed by people that were trying to talk to like 2 people whose names started with "s" and they were too lazy to refine the message and send it to them individually. Really annoying x.x

If you use an exact username, only the person in question is messaged.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Seil View Post
    Yup, but then anyone else with those same 3 letters gets spammed too. Which can result in making some enemies =p

Until the 3 letter thing happened, I kept being spammed by people that were trying to talk to like 2 people whose names started with "s" and they were too lazy to refine the message and send it to them individually. Really annoying x.x

If you use an exact username, only the person in question is messaged.
    i seeeeeeeeeeee

Question Very confused

There was this person,her user was Lizzie_776.Then She logged on As Seth_776 and I asked her and she kept changing in-between the 2 names in seconds.I have no idea how that happened and my friend(Mlgpro_207) she changed her user to draculura_207 and didn't lose any of stuff.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Huskymudkipz View Post
    There was this person,her user was Lizzie_776.Then She logged on As Seth_776 and I asked her and she kept changing in-between the 2 names in seconds.I have no idea how that happened and my friend(Mlgpro_207) she changed her user to draculura_207 and didn't lose any of stuff.
    Check dates before posting. This thread has already ended its discussion.

Thank you and be more careful.

I don't know how she did it, but those two names are unregistered names. Maybe post this on the bug/forum sub forum?