Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BAD CLAN AND HAWK CLAN LISTEN UP...😃

Default BAD CLAN AND HAWK CLAN LISTEN UP...😃

Ok you guys, we have a clan battle next week on feb, 4, 2013 Monday, at 4:00 pm central time, I wish I could find the time for, Germany. Sorry bohne....

GRAVE me and my clan need to know who you pick for the clan battle ASAP. IN THE HAWK CLAN WE CHOSE, DARKHAWK, DEMONKING, BOHNE, HOODYNINJA, MREXECUTION. WE HAVE CONTACTED EVERYONE EXCEPT MREXECUTION. 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Chose your five members and make sure that they can actually come!!!
    The king of demons is here.

Well i have a little problem...my father closed my internet that its only open from 4pm until 7pm german time.
    And i checked, its when i sleep lol so maybe we can take the battle as a joker when the score of both clans is 2:2. I am sorry guys =(
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

Beware, I love trolling!

I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

Default ????

Demon, I already told you, you gotta ask before you set all these things or else how am I supposed to know? Please stop doing things behind my back until I confirm it.

Thanks,

DarkHawk
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Quote Originally Posted by demonkid View Post
    Ok you guys, we have a clan battle next week on feb, 4, 2013 Monday, at 4:00 pm central time, I wish I could find the time for, Germany. Sorry bohne....

GRAVE me and my clan need to know who you pick for the clan battle ASAP. IN THE HAWK CLAN WE CHOSE, DARKHAWK, DEMONKING, BOHNE, HOODYNINJA, MREXECUTION. WE HAVE CONTACTED EVERYONE EXCEPT MREXECUTION. 

Chose your five members and make sure that they can actually come!!!
    since no one has asked mrex can i be apart of it?
    Badaim im not billybobjoe anymore. my sister is.

Default Everyone sorry.

I have to cancel this battle demonking never asked me and I told him to tell me first before we make any meetings or battles. If anyone does battle something could happen I need to know before we do anything so from further on please ask instead of doing whatever you want

Thank you.
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Wink

Hey dark please update your clan members
    And demon buddy you should earn more cp cus I hav more than you hehe
    Worlds:Trillionaire(Wotd),EndOfGrow(Wotd),FindHer( Wotd),LostParty,OnlyAtms(5000Atms),ShopE(Vending Shop)

IGN:Trilionaire
    Level:98
    Instagram:Trillionaire_Gt

My Atm Count:5000

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kirti View Post
    Hey dark please update your clan members
    And demon buddy you should earn more cp cus I hav more than you hehe
    no offence its kinda cause u play whites and win mvp every hour

Master Sorcerer

just to clarify, central time is where?, im in eastern time, nj, usa
    6 yellows, 2 oranges, 6 lasers = 1.02 million cp

Master Sorcerer

and for the clan battles, we should all use the same tanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    I have to cancel this battle demonking never asked me and I told him to tell me first before we make any meetings or battles. If anyone does battle something could happen I need to know before we do anything so from further on please ask instead of doing whatever you want

Thank you.
    Thank you dark and demon i havent seen bad in a while so... its not my choice to battle or not and who to chose to battle. But if we did it would be ruffi, heocon, badboy( duh...) google and sj1. so yeah but this is not official for this is not my call so... anyway if we do battle will it be 4 on 4 or wat? if we do fight i hope we can win against you and i think we can use watever tank that we want and it should be beagles mode. Or we should vote on this if we ever battle. And demon plz never do this again without confirming with BOTH dark and badboy!
    SKULLS ARE ALWAYS IN GRAVES... and TANKED

I am back and am striving to become red and to surpass my past record of 26k in one day and going for 30k in one day

If any of y'all want coins just ask... i only give to people who are needy of the coins and are nice.

Visit my youtube channel... http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmSsb0UEVgpkkthCWy0qjuA
    I only started recently so not many vids but i will have at least 5 to 6 a week with tips and possibly commentary eventually!

Default Awwwww, man...

Quote Originally Posted by graveskull View Post
    Thank you dark and demon i havent seen bad in a while so... its not my choice to battle or not and who to chose to battle. But if we did it would be ruffi, heocon, badboy( duh...) google and sj1. so yeah but this is not official for this is not my call so... anyway if we do battle will it be 4 on 4 or wat? if we do fight i hope we can win against you and i think we can use watever tank that we want and it should be beagles mode. Or we should vote on this if we ever battle. And demon plz never do this again without confirming with BOTH dark and badboy!

I thought you agreed to this when we talked, you never told me no, so I thought you said yes, sorry for the misunderstanding. By the way grave I am mostly on tanked now...Dark can you please put a thought into this, but many people want to have a clan battle. I thought there were no leaders, so...

Master Sorcerer

yes i agree for the Dark/Hawk Clan there should be no true leader, but most of us should agree on what we do, one person can't decide for all, if that's the way i may just leave

Default ehh..true but..

Quote Originally Posted by MrExecution View Post
    yes i agree for the Dark/Hawk Clan there should be no true leader, but most of us should agree on what we do, one person can't decide for all, if that's the way i may just leave
    yes...that's true...but you have to have some kind of scribe..to record..every thing you guys/girls..talk about and once you finally decide on...then that one person can post it in forums...and like dark said make sure that everyone that is participating..is there and ready to have a meeting or battle...or can make it in that case....
    thx,117
    Last edited by 117; 02-03-2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: typo..lol
    A great zen master once said...Be Like Master Chief..

I thought you agreed to this when we talked, you never told me no, so I thought you said yes, sorry for the misunderstanding. By the way grave I am mostly on tanked now...Dark can you please put a thought into this, but many people want to have a clan battle. I thought there were no leaders, so...
    Sorry about tht i thought we could but then i realized my mistake so... and i do want to have a clan battle... to bad i cant fight... im no good so... i was thinkin we could have on in a private room for fun with our best players cuz bb aint here so... yeah we cant have real fight till bb is here cuz he made clan and organizes when, who, and how we battle nd roll.

HIGH BAD CLAN RULES WE ARE AMAZING
    SKULLS ARE ALWAYS IN GRAVES... and TANKED

I am back and am striving to become red and to surpass my past record of 26k in one day and going for 30k in one day

If any of y'all want coins just ask... i only give to people who are needy of the coins and are nice.

Visit my youtube channel... http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmSsb0UEVgpkkthCWy0qjuA
    I only started recently so not many vids but i will have at least 5 to 6 a week with tips and possibly commentary eventually!

Talking Clan Battle, maybe/maybe not.

The clan battle is cancelled, sorry folks. How are we supposed to have a clan battle if Badboy is never here? If he is never here then that means we can never have a clan battle. That is what you are saying right Grave? Just to make it clear, the clan members could plan a battle and ask other clan members if they agree with this, then we can plan a clan battle. Dark you are not on sometimes, so I could try to post it on forums, but it is too public. When we want to have a clan battle, can we just have one when there are many people from both clan? We will only have a clan battle if a majority of clan mates agree with the clan battle. If not, then might as well not have a clan battle. Mrexecution, we had a majority of people voting to have a clan battle on Monday, February 4th, 2013, at 4:00 pm, central time. So we basically agreed to the clan battle. Then again Darkhawk wants us to tell him before having a clan battle. I wish we could change the idea on this issue. By the way Dark, its not possible to tell all the clan mates that we would be having a clan battle. Most of them aren't there now. Badboy isn't there either. So in Graveskull's case its impossible to have a clan battle. If we would be having a clan battle tomorrow, the clans will be notified. I will notify it in forums, if and only if we would be having a clan battle tomorrow at :"Monday, February 4th, 2013, at 4:00 pm, central time". Graveskull, I might be on tanked today at 6:00 pm or so, if you are going to be on tell me, because we can discuss the plan there, Dark I need you there too, if I am not there, then something happened to me. LOl jk, but if I am not there then, the clan battle tomorrow is cancelled tomorrow, I am coming there to ask Dark if we should or shouldn't have a clan battle tomorrow. Dark, I really think that we should have a clan battle tomorrow, a lot of people look forward to it. I still don't know if Graveskull wants to have a clan battle or not?

Demonking

Master Sorcerer

The clan battle is cancelled, sorry folks. How are we supposed to have a clan battle if Badboy is never here? If he is never here then that means we can never have a clan battle. That is what you are saying right Grave? Just to make it clear, the clan members could plan a battle and ask other clan members if they agree with this, then we can plan a clan battle. Dark you are not on sometimes, so I could try to post it on forums, but it is too public. When we want to have a clan battle, can we just have one when there are many people from both clan? We will only have a clan battle if a majority of clan mates agree with the clan battle. If not, then might as well not have a clan battle. Mrexecution, we had a majority of people voting to have a clan battle on Monday, February 4th, 2013, at 4:00 pm, central time. So we basically agreed to the clan battle. Then again Darkhawk wants us to tell him before having a clan battle. I wish we could change the idea on this issue. By the way Dark, its not possible to tell all the clan mates that we would be having a clan battle. Most of them aren't there now. Badboy isn't there either. So in Graveskull's case its impossible to have a clan battle. If we would be having a clan battle tomorrow, the clans will be notified. I will notify it in forums, if and only if we would be having a clan battle tomorrow at :"Monday, February 4th, 2013, at 4:00 pm, central time". Graveskull, I might be on tanked today at 6:00 pm or so, if you are going to be on tell me, because we can discuss the plan there, Dark I need you there too, if I am not there, then something happened to me. LOl jk, but if I am not there then, the clan battle tomorrow is cancelled tomorrow, I am coming there to ask Dark if we should or shouldn't have a clan battle tomorrow. Dark, I really think that we should have a clan battle tomorrow, a lot of people look forward to it. I still don't know if Graveskull wants to have a clan battle or not?

Demonking

when did we vote??, i wasn't even told about that

Lesser Wizard

Sorry about tht i thought we could but then i realized my mistake so... and i do want to have a clan battle... to bad i cant fight... im no good so... i was thinkin we could have on in a private room for fun with our best players cuz bb aint here so... yeah we cant have real fight till bb is here cuz he made clan and organizes when, who, and how we battle nd roll.

HIGH BAD CLAN RULES WE ARE AMAZING
    I want to say something...
    I think we should have all tanks play in the clan battle. It isn't fair for me cause I just use m3, and even though I am at 31k, no one considers me... i wanna play too, thats why i joined! It's all the rts in the clan that are going to be battling. We can do 1 m3, 1 skull, 1 spider, 1 fatty, and rt... so -beast- and I can participate
    just saying,
    plz consider my request..

Lesser Wizard

see all rts

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by derekjeter View Post
    I want to say something...
    I think we should have all tanks play in the clan battle. It isn't fair for me cause I just use m3, and even though I am at 31k, no one considers me... i wanna play too, thats why i joined! It's all the rts in the clan that are going to be battling. We can do 1 m3, 1 skull, 1 spider, 1 fatty, and rt... so -beast- and I can participate
    just saying,
    plz consider my request..
    thats why i said we should all use the same tanks

Default Well...

Quote Originally Posted by MrExecution View Post
    thats why i said we should all use the same tanks
    You were there when we discussed about the battle...but since it won't happen we should end this conversation. I dupisscussed with bohne, and hoody, you were there too, and Hoody, and Bohne agreed to it. So, then that has a majority of people voting to have a clan battle. I wasn't doing it out of knowing, d
    Dark was talking about a clan battle, so I thought why not just have one. Then I tried to start one, then Dark said he needed to know before having a clan battle. Then it got cancelled. Nothing was done wrong, so no need to argue, and you don't have to leave the clan.