Thread: registration code?

I ordered Dungeon Scroll yesterday and received an order confirmation. I have not yet received a registration code, though.

Email to support@rtsoft.com bounces back with this error message --

Delivery failed
    550-"The recipient cannot be verified.  Please all recipients of this message 550 to verify they are valid."

No recipients were successfully delivered to.

So how do I contact these guys to get a registration code?

Yikes, our support address has been down a few days, I just fixed it. (we just moved to a new server and I forget to set it up, doh)

I'll check out the code sitation and email ya.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Thanks for getting this sorted out, Seth. That was way fast!

Echo

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Seth @ Aug. 31 2004,09:17)]Yikes, our support address has been down a few days, I just fixed it.  (we just moved to a new server and I forget to set it up, doh)

I'll check out the code sitation and email ya.
    I will start by saying we love your game , but I have now tried twice to buy this game the full verision that is , the first time it didn't go through i have requested a refund and been told i would get one (that i still have not received). On the second one because my family loves this game so much I thought well i'll try buying it again , I right away received this e-mail
    christian doyle,

Thank you for your recent purchase! Provided below is important information about the delivery of your products. It is recommended that you print or save this email for future reference. Should you experience any product related problems, please use the support information found below.

PLEASE LOOK FOR THE FOLLOWING ON YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT "DR *TEENAGE LAWNMOWER"

--------------------------------------------------
    Order Details

Teenage Lawnmower (7932-1)
    Support E-Mail: support@rtsoft.com

Your registration code to unlock your product will be sent to you by email in within 60 minutes.

The product may be downloaded from:
    Click here <http://wgt.digitalriver.com/wgt/9ae15daa864bfb4c/88a4eb511508258aa76d62a77940750e4aa7bf64b09d5df8f9 16e92523c680f121445649c8d61cb2/rn_v7932/TeenageLawnmowerInstaller.exe>

Billing Information

Order ID:    1094330721-31441-473259
    Order Total:       &#036;24.95

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS CHARGE WILL APPEAR ON YOUR BILL FROM "DR *TEENAGE LAWNMOWER"
    If you notice it says 60 minutes. that was at 4:48pm it is now 6:57 pm I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN UNLOCK CODE I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR ATTENTION IN THIS >.

Talking

Bella,

The code appears to have been sent without an error on this end about a minute after purchase, possibly got caught by your spam checker? I&#39;ll email just the code part, it looks less like spam.

Also, you probably shouldn&#39;t post your order information publicly&#33;
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies