Thread: New Command?

Lesser Wizard

Default New Command?

Hey Seth, I know you're working hard on growtopia and trying to fix the lag on tanked, but i have a suggestion.
    I think there should be a /tank command that lets you change your tank when you are in the lobby. for example, if you have the m3 and go into the lobby, and you see that it is beagles mode, you could type /tank love and it would change for you....
    let me know what you think..
    this happens to me i realize i have the m4 and there are experienced players, so i want to change to my m3 (which im better with than m4) and not be able to miss out on the game...
    this would really help me... thanks Seth for an awesome game!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by derekjeter View Post
    Hey Seth, I know you're working hard on growtopia and trying to fix the lag on tanked, but i have a suggestion.
    I think there should be a /tank command that lets you change your tank when you are in the lobby. for example, if you have the m3 and go into the lobby, and you see that it is beagles mode, you could type /tank love and it would change for you....
    let me know what you think..
    this happens to me i realize i have the m4 and there are experienced players, so i want to change to my m3 (which im better with than m4) and not be able to miss out on the game...
    this would really help me... thanks Seth for an awesome game!
    I totally agree.

Knight

even though it is overall unnecessary to focus on adding this command (because Seth has FAR more important matters to attend to) I agree, it would help avoid that frustration of missing out on a game, BUT its an easy troll command, i.e. Right before a game starts, someone could switch to their best tank JUST to get someone else angry. And making people leave the game, which gets OTHER people angry. So, this command would be good yet bad(only occasionally) at the same time.
    Stay Cool

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by -Frost- View Post
    even though it is overall unnecessary to focus on adding this command (because Seth has FAR more important matters to attend to) I agree, it would help avoid that frustration of missing out on a game, BUT its an easy troll command, i.e. Right before a game starts, someone could switch to their best tank JUST to get someone else angry. And making people leave the game, which gets OTHER people angry. So, this command would be good yet bad(only occasionally) at the same time.
    I believe it would be even better if u got to change your tank in the middle of the game. It would take 30 seconds, so you would have to do it at your own risk.

Lesser Wizard

sorry for the invconvenience/... happens that often eh?

Quote Originally Posted by playerde View Post
    I believe it would be even better if u got to change your tank in the middle of the game. It would take 30 seconds, so you would have to do it at your own risk.
    I would find that very unfair say there's a game with all skulls then you probably would've change to a tank which could beat skull easily same with panzers. This should be a game of strategy and skill with whatever tank you have. Lots of times I come to VIP teams there are 2 fatties against me and another player which is of course unfair but we gotta try and beat them its just skill and strategy
    Last edited by darkhawk; 02-16-2013 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Cuz I ate cheese
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A BOSS!

"I always joke about everything. Nah I'm joking (:" <----- My Life Long Quote (:

Why do people eat treats like ice cream and cake when they're stressed? Because stressed spelled backwords is desserts. [MIND-BLOWN]

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    I would find that very unfair say there's a game with all skulls then you probably would've change to a tank which could beat skull easily same with panzers. This should be a game of strategy and skill with whatever tank you have. Lots of times I come to VIP teams there are 2 fatties against me and another player which is of course unfair but we gotta try and beat them its just skill and strategy
    yea i agree with frost but disagree with playe DE's 2nd post...