Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 56

Thread: MY HOME-MADE TANKED TUTORIAL

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard megaman01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The cold but lively land of Canada
    Posts
    417

    Default MY HOME-MADE TANKED TUTORIAL

    Ok, so you see god's tutorial. NOTE TO GOD: That was a really good tutorial. But, you need more than a legends point-of-view. You need an intermediates point-of-view too. So here it is.
    Tanked: megaman01

    Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer I-Am-Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    'Murica!
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post
    Ok, so you see god's tutorial. NOTE TO GOD: That was a really good tutorial. But, you need more than a legends point-of-view. You need an intermediates point-of-view too. So here it is.
    Great Tutorial!! Except I don't see one... unless what you put at the end is an attempt to describe yourself.
    Last edited by I-Am-Legend; 02-17-2013 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Seemed offensive so I changed it
    What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around.

    My Growtopian username is DiamondX

    Check out my Guides!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ide-to-Trading
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...t=golden+ratio
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...112-Tank-Guide
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...Profit-Quickly

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard megaman01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The cold but lively land of Canada
    Posts
    417

    Default M3 Stuart

    Ok, so the first tank you get is the m3. In my case, the m3 only took me to 200 cp. That's when I won the 500 coin jackpot and got the m4 and dink. From there, I got to teal and I got Spider and Skull. But in other cases (derekjeter, -beast-) the m3 has made them a legend. So, to the point, here's a guide on how to beat each other tank.

    M3: Get some crates, and sneak up on it or take the first shot. Now, it is IMPORTANT you get the first shot in mine mania. In beagle mode, make sure to stay OUT of his beagle range, before you take the shot, or he will get you with the beagle!!

    M4: Ok, so this one is a BIT easier. The m4's reload is just under half of the m3's reload speed (thanks to god for stats). If you sneak up, the better. But if you must engage, DO IT! Hardcore, Deathmatch and Crate King: Get the crates and make sure you use them wisely. In crate king, GET TO THE CENTER! The most crates are there. Beagles and Mine Mania: Use stealth, but engage head on if needed. Remember, once you kill him, it will take him only ONE shot to kill you, so either use stealth or take as many shots as possible before he kills you.

    Panzer: Easy, easy, EASY! If you get him in beagles and mine mania, I can almost guarantee a win! However, Don't fight him in crate king, as he is faster then you and will get crates and stay out of your sight. In hardcore, try to get as many crates as possible and engage. In Deathmatch, he has the advantage as he starts with 2 items. You still can win, because you are superior over him!

    Love Tank: Not much to say here.....It takes to long for you to kill him, so teams is a much more better way to fight him!

    Spider: Now remember, the spider is faster than you, so he will get crates faster then you. In beagles and mine mania, get the first shot and don't shoot a beagle unless at close range. In crate king, don't even bother as you will lose.

    Skull. Be careful with the skull, because if he sneaks up on you, you will have no time to activate a shield. Your only weapon against him is a shield, as a health is pretty much useless. Beagles and mines, shoot with strategy! Also, in teams, when a skull has a shield and it's a big game, RUN!!!!!!! A skull with a shield in a large team game means your entire team is DEAD! So, make sure your team isn't all clumped up near the skull!

    Fatty: You probably stand no chance against the fatty, so your only hope is to get some crates that are shields. NEVER ENGAGE A FATTY IN MINE MANIA! In beagles, you need to fire a beagle when he's backing up towards a wall, so the wall blocks his escape.

    RT: Ok, when you verse an rt, the first thing you think is : I'm versing a legend. But, an rt driver isn't always a legend. ANYWAYS..... In beagles, take the first 2 shots or sneak up on him. In crate king, he is faster and therefor, he will get crates faster and probably kill you too. So versing an rt 1 on 1 is a BAD idea, as an experienced driver is usually behind the wheel.

    General Statistics:

    M3 vs M3: Tie
    M3 vs Panzer: Win
    M3 vs M4: Win
    M3 vs Love: Win
    M3 vs Spider: Lose
    M3 vs Skull Lose
    M3 vs Fatty Lose
    M3 vs RT: Lose

    Now remember, this tutorial is based on the information and experiences I have gathered from playing for about 5 months.
    Tanked: megaman01

    Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard megaman01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The cold but lively land of Canada
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-Am-Legend View Post
    Great Tutorial!! Except I don't see one... unless what you put at the end is an attempt to describe yourself.
    Haha. There you go, the M3 article. I am currently developing an M4 article.
    Tanked: megaman01

    Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer I-Am-Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    'Murica!
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Wow, Nice Tutorial.
    What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around.

    My Growtopian username is DiamondX

    Check out my Guides!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ide-to-Trading
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...t=golden+ratio
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...112-Tank-Guide
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...Profit-Quickly

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard megaman01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The cold but lively land of Canada
    Posts
    417

    Default M4 Sherman

    The M4. It has it's pros and its cons. However, you should start saving for the m4 instead of the Panzer, since the m4 is considerably better. Well, anyway, here's how to beat each tank with your m4. (PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS MORE ACCURATE AS I HAVE BEEN USING THE M4 FOR QUITE SOME TIME)

    M3: Make sure you get the first shot, but hide while doing so as the M3 may spot you and use an item, thus killing you in the process. In beagles and mine mania, just sneak up on him! It's that easy.....

    Panzer: 2 shots, that's all you need. Remember, the panzer's fast and can get ALL 3 items before you get them. In my own personal experiences, I have lost to a panzer several times. Feel free to engage in beagles and mine mania, since it can't do much because there are no shields or health.

    M4: Simple, just get the first shot. EDIT: You should have a shield or health with you as you never know what items he has.

    Love: Again, beating the love is long and annoying, so there really is no use wasting your time to beat him. In teams: Make sure your teammates are with you, and from there, team up on him, and he should be easy to beat.

    Spider. Spider can be a finnicky tank. It's fast, so it can get crates. I would recommend not engaging head on, as with the m3, has a faster reload speed, stuns you and kills you. Do not engage in crate king, as you will lose.

    Skull: This one is easy! If you are versing kids and he is driving a skull, and you are driving an M4, expect a LOT of cp. The m4 kills the skull in one shot. Now, the skull could have a shield. So, what you do is sneak up on him or shoot him before he could a shield.

    Fatty. This one truly is hard. He's slow, so you COULD to get some crates, but because of his armour, you need 2 shields and a health. You SHOULDN'T even be going up against him in Beagles or Mine Mania.

    RT: FOR BEAGLES: (because you shouldn't be going up against him in other modes) Use stealth OR get the first shot! By the time you are ready to take your third shot, you are DEAD. SO, when you respawn, go for him and shoot him before he shoots you. Then, hope luck is on your side and when the timer ends, you are tied with him, because I HAVE NEVER won against an RT in solo, no matter what tank I play with!


    NOTE: I am not of fault for anything happening in the game from which you have read from this tutorial. I hold no responsibility for your actions in the game and this tutorial serves solely for the purpose of slightly improving your game.

    Article written by megaman01
    Tanked: megaman01

    Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

  7. #7

    Default Wrong!!! M3 article...

    Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post
    The M4. It has it's pros and its cons. However, you should start saving for the m4 instead of the Panzer, since the m4 is considerably better. Well, anyway, here's how to beat each tank with your m4. (PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS MORE ACCURATE AS I HAVE BEEN USING THE M4 FOR QUITE SOME TIME)

    M3: Make sure you get the first shot, but hide while doing so as the M3 may spot you and use an item, thus killing you in the process. In beagles and mine mania, just sneak up on him! It's that easy.....

    Panzer: 2 shots, that's all you need. Remember, the panzer's fast and can get ALL 3 items before you get them. In my own personal experiences, I have lost to a panzer several times. Feel free to engage in beagles and mine mania, since it can't do much because there are no shields or health.

    M4: Simple, just get the first shot. EDIT: You should have a shield or health with you as you never know what items he has.

    Love: Again, beating the love is long and annoying, so there really is no use wasting your time to beat him. In teams: Make sure your teammates are with you, and from there, team up on him, and he should be easy to beat.

    Spider. Spider can be a finnicky tank. It's fast, so it can get crates. I would recommend not engaging head on, as with the m3, has a faster reload speed, stuns you and kills you. Do not engage in crate king, as you will lose.

    Skull: This one is easy! If you are versing kids and he is driving a skull, and you are driving an M4, expect a LOT of cp. The m4 kills the skull in one shot. Now, the skull could have a shield. So, what you do is sneak up on him or shoot him before he could a shield.

    Fatty. This one truly is hard. He's slow, so you COULD to get some crates, but because of his armour, you need 2 shields and a health. You SHOULDN'T even be going up against him in Beagles or Mine Mania.

    RT: FOR BEAGLES: (because you shouldn't be going up against him in other modes) Use stealth OR get the first shot! By the time you are ready to take your third shot, you are DEAD. SO, when you respawn, go for him and shoot him before he shoots you. Then, hope luck is on your side and when the timer ends, you are tied with him, because I HAVE NEVER won against an RT in solo, no matter what tank I play with!


    NOTE: I am not of fault for anything happening in the game from which you have read from this tutorial. I hold no responsibility for your actions in the game and this tutorial serves solely for the purpose of slightly improving your game.

    Article written by megaman01
    The m3 and the skull are basically are basically equal, I have more experience, because even though I have a spider, I get more cp with the m3. Since the m3 is a little slower than the skull, you can get more time to aim on your target. That is an advantage for the m3, I beat many skulls with m3. I also beat many good people with skull, when people have an m3, examples: derekjeter, agirls1c, -beast-. It is all about timing when you vs a skull, when using a m3. Skull vs m3 is a tie. It's all about timing, and that is a whole amp other article. See, if you are in hedge, there are crates on two opposite sides. You get them at the same time, but if you aren't on time with the skull, then infortunately your going to lose.

    The skull can get the crates a little faster than the m3, but that is very little. You still can win against a skull, and a skull can win against a m3. The reload is exactly the same, the amount of hits are the same for both. But the speed it a component that is a little off, but it's not that bad. Skull is an advantage if there are many people in a solo battle.


    My point is that m3 vs skull is a tie. I agree with the rest of them.
    The king of demons is here.

  8. #8

    Default The skulls

    This is to help megaman out.

    M3: The m3 is a good tank and you should be happy that it is free. For a skull to beat m3 it has to get some crates. The issue is that the hit points for both the tanks are the same. So if the m3 over powers a skull then it can get crates, and in one of them there might me a health or a shield. Then that would become an advantage for you, unless you misuse that advantage. If the skull over powers, then it's vise versa.

    Panzer: The panzer is really fast, but it can get killed by a skull in one shot. The place where a panzer would an advantage is in town, where the panzer and get crates faster than another tank. Crate king: If a skull is playing in crate king mode, in town. Then unfortunately the skull loses, but the skull can over power the panzer in a jiffy.

    M4: The m4 is a tank you would want to have when you are battling multiple skulls in one solo battle. Some people with skulls might vote, like me, but it would be considered stupid to vote on a risky battle. The m4 is a strong one, when it is m4 vs skull.

    Spider: The spider is just as fast as the skull, and it takes for the same hit points for both tanks to equal out each other. The spider is a upgraded version of the m3. If you are gonna save up for the spider, it's a waste. I have a spider, but I hardly ever use it. Trust me stick with the m3 or save up for skull. It's a 1000 coins down the drain.

    Skull:skull vs skull, ooo that's a cold one. It's a really hard battle to win, and it's a risky one. It's all about aiming, and a matter of luck. If it is one on one with skull vs skull, I prefer not to battle. If it is many skulls, in one solo battle, then it's up to you. You could win if you play really well. Like I said its a risky battle, I don't battle skulls like that.

    Fatty: In circle...that's the best place to battle a fatty. The skull is way faster than the fatty, so go the opposite way of the fatty to get more crates. If you get a sheild, then hurry up and go kill that fatty, and because on that advantage, you can go collect more crates. It's a trick I learned, when I was with skull, Mrexecutution is usually with fatty, so I battled him, and I figured out that the skull has a advantage in circle if verseing a fatty.

    Rt: Don't even try to battle an rt, waste of time. If you lose then you know why, "you battled an RT". It's really hard to win against an rt when you have a skull, the hit points for a rt is two, likewise for the skull is one. You can battle in teams, but in solo, it's really hard. Just don't try to battle a rtsoft tank.

    Dink: You only get this tank when you win a jackpoint in tavern slots. So this is gonna be a quick description: The dink is like the m3/spider. The dink is really good, when verseing a skull, take beastly for instance, he is really good with the dink. It can shoot a little faster. That I noticed when I was verseing a couple of dink tanks. If you want the dink tank you have to spend a time gambling coins.


    Skull vs m3: Tie
    Skull vs panzer: Win
    Skull vs m4: lose
    Skull vs spider: Tie
    Skull vs skull: Tie
    Skull vs fatty: 50-50 chance of winning.
    Skull vs rt: lose
    Skull vs dink: Tie
    The king of demons is here.

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post
    The M4. It has it's pros and its cons. However, you should start saving for the m4 instead of the Panzer, since the m4 is considerably better. Well, anyway, here's how to beat each tank with your m4. (PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS MORE ACCURATE AS I HAVE BEEN USING THE M4 FOR QUITE SOME TIME)

    M3: Make sure you get the first shot, but hide while doing so as the M3 may spot you and use an item, thus killing you in the process. In beagles and mine mania, just sneak up on him! It's that easy.....

    Panzer: 2 shots, that's all you need. Remember, the panzer's fast and can get ALL 3 items before you get them. In my own personal experiences, I have lost to a panzer several times. Feel free to engage in beagles and mine mania, since it can't do much because there are no shields or health.

    M4: Simple, just get the first shot. EDIT: You should have a shield or health with you as you never know what items he has.

    Love: Again, beating the love is long and annoying, so there really is no use wasting your time to beat him. In teams: Make sure your teammates are with you, and from there, team up on him, and he should be easy to beat.

    Spider. Spider can be a finnicky tank. It's fast, so it can get crates. I would recommend not engaging head on, as with the m3, has a faster reload speed, stuns you and kills you. Do not engage in crate king, as you will lose.

    Skull: This one is easy! If you are versing kids and he is driving a skull, and you are driving an M4, expect a LOT of cp. The m4 kills the skull in one shot. Now, the skull could have a shield. So, what you do is sneak up on him or shoot him before he could a shield.

    Fatty. This one truly is hard. He's slow, so you COULD to get some crates, but because of his armour, you need 2 shields and a health. You SHOULDN'T even be going up against him in Beagles or Mine Mania.

    RT: FOR BEAGLES: (because you shouldn't be going up against him in other modes) Use stealth OR get the first shot! By the time you are ready to take your third shot, you are DEAD. SO, when you respawn, go for him and shoot him before he shoots you. Then, hope luck is on your side and when the timer ends, you are tied with him, because I HAVE NEVER won against an RT in solo, no matter what tank I play with!


    NOTE: I am not of fault for anything happening in the game from which you have read from this tutorial. I hold no responsibility for your actions in the game and this tutorial serves solely for the purpose of slightly improving your game.

    Article written by megaman01
    about playing fatties in beagle and mines, i have actually beaten GENERAL GM with my m4 in beagles mode and GENERAL LX with my kobe account using my m3

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demonkid View Post
    The m3 and the skull are basically are basically equal, I have more experience, because even though I have a spider, I get more cp with the m3. Since the m3 is a little slower than the skull, you can get more time to aim on your target. That is an advantage for the m3, I beat many skulls with m3. I also beat many good people with skull, when people have an m3, examples: derekjeter, agirls1c, -beast-. It is all about timing when you vs a skull, when using a m3. Skull vs m3 is a tie. It's all about timing, and that is a whole amp other article. See, if you are in hedge, there are crates on two opposite sides. You get them at the same time, but if you aren't on time with the skull, then infortunately your going to lose.

    The skull can get the crates a little faster than the m3, but that is very little. You still can win against a skull, and a skull can win against a m3. The reload is exactly the same, the amount of hits are the same for both. But the speed it a component that is a little off, but it's not that bad. Skull is an advantage if there are many people in a solo battle.


    My point is that m3 vs skull is a tie. I agree with the rest of them.
    yea true me and demon are about equal and he uses skull and i use m3... (except he has ios)

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard megaman01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The cold but lively land of Canada
    Posts
    417

    Default The Spider

    So the spider is a good improvement from the M3 or M4. But how do you use it? Since it is an all around tank, it can beat all the other tanks! Also, the spider has gotten me to 1,300 and I don't plan on switching (yet).

    LET'S DO THIS!

    M3: It's basicaly a tie, so try to get crates faster than him and ATTACK!!

    Panzer: Since you have considerable speed too, you should get all 3 items before engaging, since you never know what he has. But in beagles and mine mania, GO CRAZY!

    M4: Use stealth if possible, but arm yourself if you must do it head on. Be careful in beagles and mine mania, and take as many shots as you can before he kills you!

    Spider: Same strategy as M3, but his speed is equal as you. In this case, try to kill him before he gets any crates.

    Skull: In teams, get him while he's attacking others. In solo, use stealth and NEVER go in the open as he WILL get you. It is recommended not to engage head on. In small maps, get the crate as there are not many stealth options.

    Fatty: In my case, i've NEVER beaten a fatty. Why? Because once you are in the range of it, it will kill you before you can run. Your only hope is to get 2 shields and a health and hope he didn't get anything. A beagle at close range is also an option.

    RT: GO BALLISTIC! Shoot at the first chance you get as you probably stand no chance, since an experienced driver is probably at the wheel.

    I KNOW I EXCLUDED SOME TANKS, BUT I AM IN A RUSH. They will come a bit later. I am now developing a skull tutorial.
    Tanked: megaman01

    Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

  12. #12

    Default Fatty vs other Tanks

    The fatty is a tank that you would really want to get or save up. This tank have a thick coat of armor, and it is basically invincible one on one with no crates. The reason it's really good is because it has a fast reload and a thick coat of armor that I was talking about above. The only disadvantage is that it is really slow, but I haven't used a fatty so I have no experience. I will list the basics about the fatty, and how to defeat it with various tanks, such as; the m3, panzer, m4, spider, skull, fatty, rtsoft, dink. Some tanks probably have no chance of defeating a fatty, but I will do the best I can.

    First we will be doing a test: If you can answer the questions below, then you are fit to battle an fatty, but you need a specific tank to beat it. Please answer the questions and post them on this thread, this is a strategy test so don't worry if you get any wrong. Some question might seem too easy for you, but like I said it is to help people out. It's okay if you already know this. There are three questions.

    1. When you have a mine, and you are battling a fatty, where would you put the mines?

    • In front ?
    • Behind?
    • Sides left or right?
    • In front and behind?


    2. When you have a skull in circle vs a fatty (solo match) what would you do?

    3. When a fatty is coming at you and you are cornered with only a beagle what should you do? This is only if you have skull/panzer.

    • Cry?
    • Use the beagle when he is close by?
    • Shoot him to get some damage on him before you die?
    • Do nothing?


    Now to the description part:

    M3: Most likely the fatty would win, because even if you have a shield, the fatty could still have a health or something good up his sleeve, but the good thing is that you are faster than the fatty so that allows you to get more crates. So m3 vs a fatty would be best for fatty to battle in hedge.

    Panzer: The panzer is the fastest tank there is, so that allows for it to get crates faster than any other tank, and the panzer it three times faster than the fatty. The panzer dies against the fatty in two hits though :/, so I prefer not to go up against a fatty when having a panzer. The fatty should battle a panzer in hedge. The other maps are too big.

    M4: The m4 isn't even a competition for the fatty, it is pretty slow, and takes the m4 forever to reload. That is a big disadvantage for the m4, but for the fatty it is a good thing. The fatty is better than the m4 by a mile. The m4 loses its shield too quickly, really think, what can a m4 do to a fatty in three hits? The best idea is to not go up against a fatty when having a bad tank like the m4.

    Spider: The spider is a good tank, it doesn't die as quickly as the m4 or the skull, it is a fast moderate tank bases on speed, so that means it can get crates really quickly. The spider is like the rtsoft and m3. So the discretion for them would be similar. The fatty is a fast reloading tank so when the spider is coming a the fatty with no crates then it is sure to lose, and by the time the spider respawns the fatty will have a crate and you don't know what's the crate, it keeps your mind boggling. When you are verseing a tank like fatty you have to take precautions.

    Skull: The best place to battle a fatty is in town, but how could a fatty be so dumb to battle in town. Another place would be circle though, because the fatty dies in two shots of the skull, and the skull dies in one, the skull has to get some crates, this is for crate king, and hardcore. The skull is way better than the fatty if you look in my point of view. The skull is better than the fatty in circle, town, and space station. It is actually bad to battle a fatty in pyramid or in arena. The skull has a 40-60% chance of winning against a fatty.


    Fatty: This would be an automatic tie, and a waste of time, fatty vs fatty would be fun in hedge. Other wise it's just a waste of time, because of how slow the tank is.

    Rt: The rt is the best tank, as people say it is. How is is good if the fatty can over power a rt with no crates? The fatty is a good tank and I will explain why the rtsoft is better. The rtsoft is a tank that is able to beat the skull in one shot, panzer, spider, love, m4, m3, with no effort. The fatty it's a little difficult. The fatty has way too much armor like the love, but the love can't do anything to the fatty. The rtsoft can get crates and use them and defeat the fatty, the rt is way better than the fatty, but I don't have both tanks so, I need to collect data from people, but rt is like the spider so I am thinking the information for the spider also applies for the rtsoft tank.


    M3: win
    Panzer: win, in hedge, but in other maps the panzer has a chance to win.
    M4: win
    Love: disqualified, meaning that it would take forever to finish a battle, but if it where in hedge the the fatty would win. In other maps takes too long.
    Skull: 40-60% win
    Fatty: tie
    Rt: lose

    Health 135hp
    Damage -26.2hp
    Speed 259PS Info given by god
    Reload .72 sec
    DPM 2184

    Article by: The one and only Demonking
    Last edited by demonkid; 03-12-2013 at 09:03 PM. Reason: More information
    The king of demons is here.

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demonkid View Post
    This is to help megaman out.

    M3: The m3 is a good tank and you should be happy that it is free. For a skull to beat m3 it has to get some crates. The issue is that the hit points for both the tanks are the same. So if the m3 over powers a skull then it can get crates, and in one of them there might me a health or a shield. Then that would become an advantage for you, unless you misuse that advantage. If the skull over powers, then it's vise versa.

    Panzer: The panzer is really fast, but it can get killed by a skull in one shot. The place where a panzer would an advantage is in town, where the panzer and get crates faster than another tank. Crate king: If a skull is playing in crate king mode, in town. Then unfortunately the skull loses, but the skull can over power the panzer in a jiffy.

    M4: The m4 is a tank you would want to have when you are battling multiple skulls in one solo battle. Some people with skulls might vote, like me, but it would be considered stupid to vote on a risky battle. The m4 is a strong one, when it is m4 vs skull.

    Spider: The spider is just as fast as the skull, and it takes for the same hit points for both tanks to equal out each other. The spider is a upgraded version of the m3. If you are gonna save up for the spider, it's a waste. I have a spider, but I hardly ever use it. Trust me stick with the m3 or save up for skull. It's a 1000 coins down the drain.

    Skull:skull vs skull, ooo that's a cold one. It's a really hard battle to win, and it's a risky one. It's all about aiming, and a matter of luck. If it is one on one with skull vs skull, I prefer not to battle. If it is many skulls, in one solo battle, then it's up to you. You could win if you play really well. Like I said its a risky battle, I don't battle skulls like that.

    Fatty: In circle...that's the best place to battle a fatty. The skull is way faster than the fatty, so go the opposite way of the fatty to get more crates. If you get a sheild, then hurry up and go kill that fatty, and because on that advantage, you can go collect more crates. It's a trick I learned, when I was with skull, Mrexecutution is usually with fatty, so I battled him, and I figured out that the skull has a advantage in circle if verseing a fatty.

    Rt: Don't even try to battle an rt, waste of time. If you lose then you know why, "you battled an RT". It's really hard to win against an rt when you have a skull, the hit points for a rt is two, likewise for the skull is one. You can battle in teams, but in solo, it's really hard. Just don't try to battle a rtsoft tank.

    Dink: You only get this tank when you win a jackpoint in tavern slots. So this is gonna be a quick description: The dink is like the m3/spider. The dink is really good, when verseing a skull, take beastly for instance, he is really good with the dink. It can shoot a little faster. That I noticed when I was verseing a couple of dink tanks. If you want the dink tank you have to spend a time gambling coins.


    Skull vs m3: Tie
    Skull vs panzer: Win
    Skull vs m4: lose
    Skull vs spider: Tie
    Skull vs skull: Tie
    Skull vs fatty: 50-50 chance of winning.
    Skull vs rt: lose
    Skull vs dink: Tie
    Dink is better then skull 2 hit kill and fast reload
    King of the Skulls

    -Retired

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demonkid View Post
    The fatty is a tank that you would really want to get or save up. This tank have a thick coat of armor, and it is basically invincible one on one with no crates. The reason it's really good is because it has a fast reload and a thick coat of armor that I was talking about above. The only disadvantage is that it is really slow, but I haven't used a fatty so I have no experience. I will list the basics about the fatty, and how to defeat it with various tanks, such as; the m3, panzer, m4, spider, skull, fatty, rtsoft, dink. Some tanks probably have no chance of defeating a fatty, but I will do the best I can.

    First we will be doing a test: If you can answer the questions below, then you are fit to battle an fatty, but you need a specific tank to beat it. Please answer the questions and post them on this thread, this is a strategy test so don't worry if you get any wrong. Some question might seem too easy for you, but like I said it is to help people out. It's okay if you already know this. There are three questions.

    1. When you have a mine, and you are battling a fatty, where would you put the mines?

    • In front ?
    • Behind?
    • Sides left or right?
    • In front and behind?


    2. When you have a skull in circle vs a fatty (solo match) what would you do?

    3. When a fatty is coming at you and you are cornered with only a beagle what should you do? This is only if you have skull/panzer.

    • Cry?
    • Use the beagle when he is close by?
    • Shoot him to get some damage on him before you die?
    • Do nothing?


    Now to the description part:

    M3: Most likely the fatty would win, because even if you have a shield, the fatty could still have a health or something good up his sleeve, but the good thing is that you are faster than the fatty so that allows you to get more crates. So m3 vs a fatty would be best for fatty to battle in hedge.

    Panzer: The panzer is the fastest tank there is, so that allows for it to get crates faster than any other tank, and the panzer it three times faster than the fatty. The panzer dies against the fatty in two hits though :/, so I prefer not to go up against a fatty when having a panzer. The fatty should battle a panzer in hedge. The other maps are too big.

    M4: The m4 isn't even a competition for the fatty, it is pretty slow, and takes the m4 forever to reload. That is a big disadvantage for the m4, but for the fatty it is a good thing. The fatty is better than the m4 by a mile. The m4 loses its shield too quickly, really think, what can a m4 do to a fatty in three hits? The best idea is to not go up against a fatty when having a bad tank like the m4.

    Spider: The spider is a good tank, it doesn't die as quickly as the m4 or the skull, it is a fast moderate tank bases on speed, so that means it can get crates really quickly. The spider is like the rtsoft and m3. So the discretion for them would be similar. The fatty is a fast reloading tank so when the spider is coming a the fatty with no crates then it is sure to lose, and by the time the spider respawns the fatty will have a crate and you don't know what's the crate, it keeps your mind boggling. When you are verseing a tank like fatty you have to take precautions.

    Skull: The best place to battle a fatty is in town, but how could a fatty be so dumb to battle in town. Another place would be circle though, because the fatty dies in two shots of the skull, and the skull dies in one, the skull has to get some crates, this is for crate king, and hardcore. The skull is way better than the fatty if you look in my point of view. The skull is better than the fatty in circle, town, and space station. It is actually bad to battle a fatty in pyramid or in arena. The skull has a 40-60% chance of winning against a fatty.


    Fatty: This would be an automatic tie, and a waste of time, fatty vs fatty would be fun in hedge. Other wise it's just a waste of time, because of how slow the tank is.

    Rt: The rt is the best tank, as people say it is. How is is good if the fatty can over power a rt with no crates? The fatty is a good tank and I will explain why the rtsoft is better. The rtsoft is a tank that is able to beat the skull in one shot, panzer, spider, love, m4, m3, with no effort. The fatty it's a little difficult. The fatty has way too much armor like the love, but the love can't do anything to the fatty. The rtsoft can get crates and use them and defeat the fatty, the rt is way better than the fatty, but I don't have both tanks so, I need to collect data from people, but rt is like the spider so I am thinking the information for the spider also applies for the rtsoft tank.


    M3: win
    Panzer: win, in hedge, but in other maps the panzer has a chance to win.
    M4: win
    Love: disqualified, meaning that it would take forever to finish a battle, but if it where in hedge the the fatty would win. In other maps takes too long.
    Skull: 40-60% win
    Fatty: tie
    Rt: lose

    Article by: The one and only Demonking
    do u even have a fatty?
    and for the m4, when playing in beagles, get the first hit and throw ur beagles and back up right after u get the 2nd hit, then finish them off (for m3s, spiders, m4s, rts) then when they spawn get another hit and continue like that, i won many games on my other account doing so
    6 yellows, 2 oranges, 6 lasers = 1.02 million cp

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard megaman01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The cold but lively land of Canada
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Guys, I wanna say I'm so happy that you are helping me out! However, please leave the RT article to me. And keep arguing!
    Tanked: megaman01

    Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard megaman01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The cold but lively land of Canada
    Posts
    417

    Default

    And the tutorial you've been waiting for.....RTsoft Tank.
    Now, the RT is the tank A LOT of people own.

    Now, answer these questions and I will tell you if you are suitable to drive an RT. (I don't have one, but my friend does).

    1. You have an advantage over the skull. Do you go for a crate or for the tank?

    2. You are playing a massive team game with a skilled player on the opposing team. Do you take out the weak link or the legend?

    3. You are doing solo 1-on-1 with kids (beagles). Your options are:

    A: Cry B: Get him while he's going the other way. C: GO FOR EVERY CHANCE YOU GET!
    Tanked: megaman01

    Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard megaman01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The cold but lively land of Canada
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Ok, and now, the tutorial section. I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to do this, but I haven't got much time.

    RTSoft Tank Tutorial:

    So, to all new tankers, the RT will seem like the best tank. Is it really? Maybe, depending who's driving it.
    Today, I was doing a team match, and an RT was on the other team. We beat him, and I killed him multiple times in my spider.
    The point is: A bad driver will lead their team to a LOSS. A good driver will get laser or orange in NO time. Take kids and jml for example. They are battling it out for 1st, but their CP levels are rising so QUICKLY! Why? They know how to drive an RT tank!

    M3: This is easy. Get some crates, and attack him before he gets any. Remember, he could still pose a threat to you if he gets good crates.

    Panzer: Even easier, 3 shots will kill. Go for it the first chance you get. Even though he could get crates, you could too, so he poses no threat.

    M4: Here is where you can get beaten. In beagles and mine mania, the M4 might beat you! He takes 2 shots before he dies and takes the third shot while you're not looking! So here's how to beat him. SNEAK UP! He will only be able to take 1 or no shots before you kill him, and then you are 1 point ahead for the whole game, and he PROBABLY won't tie you.

    Spider: This is where things get tricky. Your only advantage over him is slightly increased firepower. He could beat you without even trying. (YES, I've beaten an RT in solo, one on one.)
    In crate king, the spawning point decides (except for hedge maze). In beagles and mine mania, if he sneaks up on you, you're dead! So make sure to know this: WHAT IS HIS STRATEGY? Does he get close and fire a beagle? Does he engage head-on? Is he sneaky and only sneak attacks? That's your job to figure out!

    Skull: Even harder, you have a chance of losing. If the skull catches you while you're not looking, there's no question your dead. If you want to beat the skull, you MUST keep this in mind.
    ALWAYS KNOW WHERE THE SKULL IS! My tip: If you see your enemy, your enemy PROBABLY sees you. If you don't see your enemy, you may be just seconds away from death.

    Love: WASTE OF YOUR, AND MY TIME!

    Fatty: Hardest yet. The fatty is slow, so getting crates is an options. Mine mania is useless, so I recommend not to verse him in that mode. In beagles, Get close enough to infiltrate and fire a beagle at point-blank range (if you can). If he is cornered, fire a beagle!. If he is in the open, it's a waste of your beagle.

    Another RT: Simple explanation, first shot wins!

    If I look at facts and ONLY facts, here are the conclusions I can draw:

    M3: Win
    Panzer: Win
    M4: Win
    Love: WIN BIG-TIME
    Spider: Tie
    Skull: Win (in general)
    Fatty: Lose
    RT: Tie

    If you have a second opinion, or you think I missed something, let me know!
    Tanked: megaman01

    Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    654

    Default

    that tutorial doesnt really make sense because ur opponent wont always be like that
    6 yellows, 2 oranges, 6 lasers = 1.02 million cp

  19. #19
    Lesser Wizard megaman01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The cold but lively land of Canada
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrExecution View Post
    that tutorial doesnt really make sense because ur opponent wont always be like that
    Just talking about the average person. Should you master your tank, you have to THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX.
    Tanked: megaman01

    Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post
    Ok, so the first tank you get is the m3. In my case, the m3 only took me to 200 cp. That's when I won the 500 coin jackpot and got the m4 and dink. From there, I got to teal and I got Spider and Skull. But in other cases (derekjeter, -beast-) the m3 has made them a legend. So, to the point, here's a guide on how to beat each other tank.

    M3: Get some crates, and sneak up on it or take the first shot. Now, it is IMPORTANT you get the first shot in mine mania. In beagle mode, make sure to stay OUT of his beagle range, before you take the shot, or he will get you with the beagle!!

    M4: Ok, so this one is a BIT easier. The m4's reload is just under half of the m3's reload speed (thanks to god for stats). If you sneak up, the better. But if you must engage, DO IT! Hardcore, Deathmatch and Crate King: Get the crates and make sure you use them wisely. In crate king, GET TO THE CENTER! The most crates are there. Beagles and Mine Mania: Use stealth, but engage head on if needed. Remember, once you kill him, it will take him only ONE shot to kill you, so either use stealth or take as many shots as possible before he kills you.

    Panzer: Easy, easy, EASY! If you get him in beagles and mine mania, I can almost guarantee a win! However, Don't fight him in crate king, as he is faster then you and will get crates and stay out of your sight. In hardcore, try to get as many crates as possible and engage. In Deathmatch, he has the advantage as he starts with 2 items. You still can win, because you are superior over him!

    Love Tank: Not much to say here.....It takes to long for you to kill him, so teams is a much more better way to fight him!

    Spider: Now remember, the spider is faster than you, so he will get crates faster then you. In beagles and mine mania, get the first shot and don't shoot a beagle unless at close range. In crate king, don't even bother as you will lose.

    Skull. Be careful with the skull, because if he sneaks up on you, you will have no time to activate a shield. Your only weapon against him is a shield, as a health is pretty much useless. Beagles and mines, shoot with strategy! Also, in teams, when a skull has a shield and it's a big game, RUN!!!!!!! A skull with a shield in a large team game means your entire team is DEAD! So, make sure your team isn't all clumped up near the skull!

    Fatty: You probably stand no chance against the fatty, so your only hope is to get some crates that are shields. NEVER ENGAGE A FATTY IN MINE MANIA! In beagles, you need to fire a beagle when he's backing up towards a wall, so the wall blocks his escape.

    RT: Ok, when you verse an rt, the first thing you think is : I'm versing a legend. But, an rt driver isn't always a legend. ANYWAYS..... In beagles, take the first 2 shots or sneak up on him. In crate king, he is faster and therefor, he will get crates faster and probably kill you too. So versing an rt 1 on 1 is a BAD idea, as an experienced driver is usually behind the wheel.

    General Statistics:

    M3 vs M3: Tie
    M3 vs Panzer: Win
    M3 vs M4: Win
    M3 vs Love: Win
    M3 vs Spider: Lose
    M3 vs Skull Lose
    M3 vs Fatty Lose
    M3 vs RT: Lose

    Now remember, this tutorial is based on the information and experiences I have gathered from playing for about 5 months.
    m3s won't win against m4....

    Does any of you guys listen to kpop? Im pretty much retired in Tanked but i log in barely just dont play
    I own 4 worlds in Grow: kpopsworld (main world), and i forgot the rest -_-
    admin a lot

Similar Threads

  1. DADDY'S HOME!!!!!
    By darkhawk in forum Tanked
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 10:37 PM
  2. MTV's MADE
    By mrbrown in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 07:57 AM
  3. Has the ClanLib home page closed???
    By Otto (Strange) Halmén in forum Official ClanLib SDK Forums
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 02:41 AM
  4. Who made the music?
    By in forum Dink Smallwood HD
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2005, 07:12 PM
  5. Taking pictures in funeral home
    By in forum Funeral Quest
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 05:02 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •