Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by kpopluv View Post
    m3s won't win against m4....
    depends who is using it
    6 yellows, 2 oranges, 6 lasers = 1.02 million cp

And that is where I must correct you!

Since I won the jackpot in November 2012, I used an m4. It only got me to 661 points. From there, I dropped to 84 (thanks to a hacker named Respective UF, who also impersonated seth.)
    However, when I go up against an M3/Spider/RT with my m4, head on, I LOSE. Basically, in the win/tie/lose thing, I meant when 2 tanks meet head-on. If an experienced driver (like you) is behind the wheel, the m4 will likely win. But then again, I was never an experienced M4 driver, but as soon as I got my Spider and Skull, my points SKYROCKETED!
    Tanked: megaman01

Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

Lesser Wizard

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post
    And that is where I must correct you!

Since I won the jackpot in November 2012, I used an m4. It only got me to 661 points. From there, I dropped to 84 (thanks to a hacker named Respective UF, who also impersonated seth.)
    However, when I go up against an M3/Spider/RT with my m4, head on, I LOSE. Basically, in the win/tie/lose thing, I meant when 2 tanks meet head-on. If an experienced driver (like you) is behind the wheel, the m4 will likely win. But then again, I was never an experienced M4 driver, but as soon as I got my Spider and Skull, my points SKYROCKETED!
    but you said you were against a m3/spider you win/ lose rt is diff,more power. And from my perspective I win all the time against m3s. I won against 3 m3s alone. I guess it depends on how skilled the driver is... Thanks for saying I'm skilled

Does any of you guys listen to kpop? Im pretty much retired in Tanked but i log in barely just dont play
    I own 4 worlds in Grow: kpopsworld (main world), and i forgot the rest -_-
    admin a lot

Master Sorcerer

but you said you were against a m3/spider you win/ lose rt is diff,more power. And from my perspective I win all the time against m3s. I won against 3 m3s alone. I guess it depends on how skilled the driver is... Thanks for saying I'm skilled
    play me with my m3
    6 yellows, 2 oranges, 6 lasers = 1.02 million cp

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by MrExecution View Post
    play me with my m3
    ok room kpop

Does any of you guys listen to kpop? Im pretty much retired in Tanked but i log in barely just dont play
    admin a lot

LOL and i have another section for you!

How to Win with a noob on your team!

- Protect the team!
    - Make sure you know where the noob is.
    - Stay in front of him so your enemy(ies) can't get him.
    - Always consider that they could team up on you.
    - Alternative: Hide, so that when they go to kill the noob, you can kill them! >
    - DO NOT throw yourself trying to kill them as fast as you can, as they will kill you quickly and move on to the noob, scoring 2 easily.
    - Give the noob all the crates, but only if you have a good tank.

Guys, I appreciate your criticism, but please try to not be TOO negative

Nice guide would be ok if I come in time to time and add things from here to the other guide?
    SteamYouTubeTutorial
    If you see me in game...hide

I thought the point of the M4 was to commit mass damage to multiple tanks so the teammates can swoop in take care of them.
    What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around.

My Growtopian username is DiamondX

Check out my Guides!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ide-to-Trading
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...t=golden+ratio
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...112-Tank-Guide
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...Profit-Quickly

Default Hey god...

Quote Originally Posted by god View Post
    Nice guide would be ok if I come in time to time and add things from here to the other guide?
    You can use the skull article, or the fatty article I wrote... I got sme nice tricks when battling the fatty, I think you can use them in the original guide. Then people would look at that guide. Since that is a sticky.
    The king of demons is here.

Banned

The M4. It has it's pros and its cons. However, you should start saving for the m4 instead of the Panzer, since the m4 is considerably better. Well, anyway, here's how to beat each tank with your m4. (PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS MORE ACCURATE AS I HAVE BEEN USING THE M4 FOR QUITE SOME TIME)

M3: Make sure you get the first shot, but hide while doing so as the M3 may spot you and use an item, thus killing you in the process. In beagles and mine mania, just sneak up on him! It's that easy.....

Panzer: 2 shots, that's all you need. Remember, the panzer's fast and can get ALL 3 items before you get them. In my own personal experiences, I have lost to a panzer several times. Feel free to engage in beagles and mine mania, since it can't do much because there are no shields or health.

M4: Simple, just get the first shot. EDIT: You should have a shield or health with you as you never know what items he has.

Love: Again, beating the love is long and annoying, so there really is no use wasting your time to beat him. In teams: Make sure your teammates are with you, and from there, team up on him, and he should be easy to beat.

Spider. Spider can be a finnicky tank. It's fast, so it can get crates. I would recommend not engaging head on, as with the m3, has a faster reload speed, stuns you and kills you. Do not engage in crate king, as you will lose.

Skull: This one is easy! If you are versing kids and he is driving a skull, and you are driving an M4, expect a LOT of cp. The m4 kills the skull in one shot. Now, the skull could have a shield. So, what you do is sneak up on him or shoot him before he could a shield.

Fatty. This one truly is hard. He's slow, so you COULD to get some crates, but because of his armour, you need 2 shields and a health. You SHOULDN'T even be going up against him in Beagles or Mine Mania.

RT: FOR BEAGLES: (because you shouldn't be going up against him in other modes) Use stealth OR get the first shot! By the time you are ready to take your third shot, you are DEAD. SO, when you respawn, go for him and shoot him before he shoots you. Then, hope luck is on your side and when the timer ends, you are tied with him, because I HAVE NEVER won against an RT in solo, no matter what tank I play with!

NOTE: I am not of fault for anything happening in the game from which you have read from this tutorial. I hold no responsibility for your actions in the game and this tutorial serves solely for the purpose of slightly improving your game.

Article written by megaman01
    Thanks! This helped a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by god View Post
    What a perfect idea........DO IT!

Quote Originally Posted by I-Am-Legend View Post
    I thought the point of the M4 was to commit mass damage to multiple tanks so the teammates can swoop in take care of them.
    Yes, that is a good idea.

My side of this is that the best possible team is skull and m4. The skull takes a shot and the m4 finishes or vice/versa

Banned

Yes, that is a good idea.

My side of this is that the best possible team is skull and m4. The skull takes a shot and the m4 finishes or vice/versa
    This is good if another M4 is not on the opposing side.

actually kpop in a head on fight m3 wins. and mega you are always talking about stealth if you are any tank against any other tank(but love tank), with stealth you would beat that tank
    If you read this then it's your unlucky day

Banned

I can beat M3s with an M4.

Default Helpful Tips For Solo and Teams

Title says it all......

SOLO

- Best tank=RTsoft. Why? It's fast, and has the power to run around killing tank after tank
    - Best mode=Beagles. Why? It's a game of skills, whoever is the best wins and luck has nothing to do with it!

TIPS
    - Always take out the worse tanks/players
    - Anticipate your oponnent(s) battle plan.
    - Go for crates instead of kills if it's crate king.
    - Throw out the worse items.
    - Don't throw yourself in a game trying to beat a legend, you will probably lose.....
    - If you're not confident you can win, leave before it starts
    - Lastly, GO IN IT LIKE A WINNER!

Teams Underconstruction

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by theblaster View Post
    actually kpop in a head on fight m3 wins. and mega you are always talking about stealth if you are any tank against any other tank(but love tank), with stealth you would beat that tank
    mrex is right. It depends on who you fighting and who you are. So I guess it is right. But most of the time I win against a m3. PLAYERDE STOP POSTING UNNECASARY (sry dunno how 2 spell that) STUFF! YOU ALWAYS DO ON EVERY THREAD

admin a lot

mrex is right. It depends on who you fighting and who you are. So I guess it is right. But most of the time I win against a m3. PLAYERDE STOP POSTING UNNECASARY (sry dunno how 2 spell that) STUFF! YOU ALWAYS DO ON EVERY THREAD
    First thing, don't talk to player like that. He/she is just excited about the game or something. Never knew it was your place to do that. I was under the thought it was the administrator or the moderators.
    What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around.

My Growtopian username is DiamondX

Check out my Guides!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ide-to-Trading
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...t=golden+ratio
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...112-Tank-Guide
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...Profit-Quickly

Yes, but I do not appreciate what I like to call "spamming on my thread".

Default Special Request - By God

How to DOMINATE in Crate king!
    From Start to Finish and those other tips which will make you a BOSS in Crate King.

First Move - Go for the nearest crate.
    Next Move - Go for the other crates/attack an opponent.
    When to Engage - Whenever an enemy is heading for a crate, kill him before he gets it.
    When to Run - When an enemy is engaging you, activate a shield/health and run for the nearest crate
    Force Spawning - It is important to do this on every map but hedge. Crate King means every crate counts. When you kill your enemy, make sure you move to the half of the map where there are crates so your enemy spawns where there are not crates and therefor, no free points.
    Starting Position - Generally, in each map, starting position doesn't matter, but in arena, it is good to spawn in front of the center, as you get 2 free crates. In egypt, it is EVEN better to spawn in the pyramid, because you get 4 free crates, because by the time the enemy gets there, there a no crates left!
    Best Tanks for each map in crate king

Hedge - N/A not a good map for Crate King
    Circle - Love Tank and RTSoft - both have pros and cons, but they're equally matched here
    Egypt - RTSoft - Has enough power to quickly kill an enemy before they get a crate, and has good speed.
    Courtyard - Love Tank - Can go around in the tunnel getting crates and crates while nobody but the skull can kill it before it gets the next crate
    Space Station - RTSoft - It's a generally small map, and a love tank can ONLY get crates. Here, you need a tank that can get crates and kill enemies.
    Arena - RTSoft - Snipes a tank here, gets a crate there....and so on....
    Town - Panzer - In Town, the tanks aren't clumped up and the panzer can easily go around getting crates and using it's amazing speed to avoid getting killed.

2 Strategies for each map -

Hedge - N/A But get both crates before attacking the enemy. Love and RTsoft do best here.
    Circle - The main strategy here would be to go for the center and then use a circular movement around the rim to get the 4 crates positioned there, while not attacking your enemy at all
    2 - Attack your enemy as he/she is coming out from behind a wall, then get the crate they were going for
    Egypt - A panzer or love is useful here. The pyramid is the first place to be when the game starts, so go there before anything else. Then go to the 4 "pillars" and get the crates. As soon as your enemy dies once you get all the crates, go back to the pyramid and get 4 more crates! No other strategy which is useful and recommended.
    Arena - Again, go for the center and then the rim, and you got 6 crates. However, your enemy wants those crates too. Kill them at the first chance you get, then get the crates while they are respawning. No other strategy.
    Courtyard - 1 - go for the border, there are 4 crates there and by the time you have gotten all of them, they come back and give you an "infinite" supply of crates.
    2- Go for the center, kill your enemy as soon as he goes to an opening, and then continue getting crates.
    Space Station - The only strategy here is to get the 2 crates in the center then kill the enemy while they are getting the crates in the green and blue zone.
    Town - Go all out! There's no strategy to crate king here!

Crate King Article written by megaman01
    Last edited by megaman01; 03-13-2013 at 07:05 PM.