Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MY HOME-MADE TANKED TUTORIAL

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by I-Am-Legend View Post
    First thing, don't talk to player like that. He/she is just excited about the game or something. Never knew it was your place to do that. I was under the thought it was the administrator or the moderators.
    oh so just say it to me eh? A lot of people are complaining/telling him to stop spamming. If you see he just post random things. If you actually see then you will see what I mean

Does any of you guys listen to kpop? Im pretty much retired in Tanked but i log in barely just dont play
    I own 4 worlds in Grow: kpopsworld (main world), and i forgot the rest -_-
    admin a lot

Default Player de???

Quote Originally Posted by kpopluv View Post
    oh so just say it to me eh? A lot of people are complaining/telling him to stop spamming. If you see he just post random things. If you actually see then you will see what I mean
    I have a screen shot of him and his spamming, I was gonna put it on fourums but I thought it would make him feel bad so I didn't. Well he probably wont spam anymore so its okay. Most if his posts are typical, they are okay if you base it on his assumptions towards those threads. If it was like a sentence that had bothibg to do with the topic and he just did that with many threads then and inly then it is spamming.
    The king of demons is here.

Ok, like requested by god, I will start with a breakdown of each mode in HEDGE MAZE

- Hardcore - RTSoft - Here, you just have to get both crates and your (very likely) the winner. Another strategy is to circle around the block in the middle as if you don't want to fight, but sneakily getting the crates behind you. (special thanks to tankpopper)
    - Deathmatch - RTSoft - You start off with 2 items here. Toss out the items you don't need, and go for shields and healths. Beagles should go to the spawning places, and mines should go in front of AND behind spawn places.
    Beagles - FATTY - The idea here is to shoot first, and when your opponent dies, you fire a beagle at the spawn points. This way, your opponent either gets pummeled by a beagle or has to back up. Try to shoot more than 1 beagle, and calculate his escape route. (thanks to badboy and tankpopper).
    Mine Mania - FATTY - Beagles don't come too often, so the ideal thing here is to block off your opponent by placing a mine in front of and behind ALL the spawn points.
    Crate King -RTSoft - Same strategy as hardcore, but here the crates matter. Make sure you go to battle with the BEST crates.

Special Thanks TO

god
    tankpopper
    badboy
    Last edited by megaman01; 03-29-2013 at 11:48 AM.
    Tanked: megaman01

Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post
    Ok, like requested by god, I will start with a breakdown of each mode in HEDGE MAZE

- Hardcore - RTSoft - Here, you just have to get both crates and your (very likely) the winner. Another strategy is to circle around the block in the middle as if you don't want to fight, but sneakily getting the crates behind you. (special thanks to tankpopper)
    - Deathmatch - RTSoft - You start off with 2 items here. Toss out the items you don't need, and go for shields and healths. Beagles should go to the spawning places, and mines should go in front of AND behind spawn places.
    Beagles - RTSoft - The idea here is to shoot first, and when your opponent dies, you fire a beagle at the spawn points. This way, your opponent either gets pummeled by a beagle or has to back up. Try to shoot more than 1 beagle, and calculate his escape route. (thanks to badboy and tankpopper).
    Mine Mania - RTSoft. Beagles don't come too often, so the ideal thing here is to block off your opponent by placing a mine in front of and behind ALL the spawn points.
    Crate King -RTSoft - Same strategy as hardcore, but here the crates matter. Make sure you go to battle with the BEST crates.

Special Thanks TO

god
    tankpopper
    badboy
    You sure Rt wins in hardcore and beagle and mine mania and crate?
    SteamYouTubeTutorial
    If you see me in game...hide

Well, I am gonna edit one. Fatty wins in Mine Mania. Also in beagles. Other than that, RT wins in everything, it has good fire power and regular armour, however it's fast and will win over fatty if played right.

Well, I am gonna edit one. Fatty wins in Mine Mania. Also in beagles. Other than that, RT wins in everything, it has good fire power and regular armour, however it's fast and will win over fatty if played right.
    Good point. I'll be adding it tonight then.
    SteamYouTubeTutorial
    If you see me in game...hide

WILL YOU?

I'm keeping the thread alive, and a new section is coming soon!

Ok the new section is coming.......
    Thank you for 1k views!

Here's a question many people have asked me, and I'm finally adding it here.

"How do I get a lot of points?"

Simple answer. Actually, you have a variety of answers.

You could either:

- Play solo (skull is the recommended tank here)
    - Go to VIP teams (since most games go to hedge, fatty is recommended here)
    - Teams.....not the best option. The most CP I ever got in teams was 69, and after I beat @TPNFRC and @Junior on the same team. (Mind you we had JML).
    - Your last option is to do VIP solo. The best tank here is RT, especially if you're doing 1-on-1. Fatty is also a good tank, but watch out on circles if you're versing an RT.

Each of these options (excluding teams) will get you 50 cp at the least if you win. For solo and VIP solo: if you are versing a legend, you might as well expect around 200 cp from them if you win, so that is an effective way. However, I strongly suggest you use fatty here. Beagles and mine mania should be the modes you are playing in.

More sections coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by god View Post
    Good point. I'll be adding it tonight then.
    MMM-HMMM!

It's April 17, and you have 11 days until D-DAY. If I don't see the tutorial on April 29, I AM GOING TO BE TICKED OFF!

Master Sorcerer

Ok the new section is coming.......
    Thank you for 1k views!

Here's a question many people have asked me, and I'm finally adding it here.

"How do I get a lot of points?"

Simple answer. Actually, you have a variety of answers.

You could either:

- Play solo (skull is the recommended tank here)
    - Go to VIP teams (since most games go to hedge, fatty is recommended here)
    - Teams.....not the best option. The most CP I ever got in teams was 69, and after I beat @TPNFRC and @Junior on the same team. (Mind you we had JML).
    - Your last option is to do VIP solo. The best tank here is RT, especially if you're doing 1-on-1. Fatty is also a good tank, but watch out on circles if you're versing an RT.

Each of these options (excluding teams) will get you 50 cp at the least if you win. For solo and VIP solo: if you are versing a legend, you might as well expect around 200 cp from them if you win, so that is an effective way. However, I strongly suggest you use fatty here. Beagles and mine mania should be the modes you are playing in.

More sections coming soon!
    not always true
    6 yellows, 2 oranges, 6 lasers = 1.02 million cp

[QUOTE=MrExecution;67185]not always true[/QUOTE

***.... Mr.Ex i miss u bro why not play anymore and PS god started to play he won MVP like 11 o'clock US time so just FYI

Master Sorcerer

[QUOTE=skullking;67270]
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExecution View Post
    not always true[/QUOTE

***.... Mr.Ex i miss u bro why not play anymore and PS god started to play he won MVP like 11 o'clock US time so just FYI
    with only two more months of my school year left, ive been getting a lot more everyday work, hard to come online like i used, i may be on the weekends and stuff
    6 yellows, 2 oranges, 6 lasers = 1.02 million cp

Ok, so the first tank you get is the m3. In my case, the m3 only took me to 200 cp. That's when I won the 500 coin jackpot and got the m4 and dink. From there, I got to teal and I got Spider and Skull. But in other cases (derekjeter, -beast-) the m3 has made them a legend. So, to the point, here's a guide on how to beat each other tank.

M3: Get some crates, and sneak up on it or take the first shot. Now, it is IMPORTANT you get the first shot in mine mania. In beagle mode, make sure to stay OUT of his beagle range, before you take the shot, or he will get you with the beagle!!

M4: Ok, so this one is a BIT easier. The m4's reload is just under half of the m3's reload speed (thanks to god for stats). If you sneak up, the better. But if you must engage, DO IT! Hardcore, Deathmatch and Crate King: Get the crates and make sure you use them wisely. In crate king, GET TO THE CENTER! The most crates are there. Beagles and Mine Mania: Use stealth, but engage head on if needed. Remember, once you kill him, it will take him only ONE shot to kill you, so either use stealth or take as many shots as possible before he kills you.

Panzer: Easy, easy, EASY! If you get him in beagles and mine mania, I can almost guarantee a win! However, Don't fight him in crate king, as he is faster then you and will get crates and stay out of your sight. In hardcore, try to get as many crates as possible and engage. In Deathmatch, he has the advantage as he starts with 2 items. You still can win, because you are superior over him!

Love Tank: Not much to say here.....It takes to long for you to kill him, so teams is a much more better way to fight him!

Spider: Now remember, the spider is faster than you, so he will get crates faster then you. In beagles and mine mania, get the first shot and don't shoot a beagle unless at close range. In crate king, don't even bother as you will lose.

Skull. Be careful with the skull, because if he sneaks up on you, you will have no time to activate a shield. Your only weapon against him is a shield, as a health is pretty much useless. Beagles and mines, shoot with strategy! Also, in teams, when a skull has a shield and it's a big game, RUN!!!!!!! A skull with a shield in a large team game means your entire team is DEAD! So, make sure your team isn't all clumped up near the skull!

Fatty: You probably stand no chance against the fatty, so your only hope is to get some crates that are shields. NEVER ENGAGE A FATTY IN MINE MANIA! In beagles, you need to fire a beagle when he's backing up towards a wall, so the wall blocks his escape.

RT: Ok, when you verse an rt, the first thing you think is : I'm versing a legend. But, an rt driver isn't always a legend. ANYWAYS..... In beagles, take the first 2 shots or sneak up on him. In crate king, he is faster and therefor, he will get crates faster and probably kill you too. So versing an rt 1 on 1 is a BAD idea, as an experienced driver is usually behind the wheel.

General Statistics:

M3 vs M3: Tie
    M3 vs Panzer: Win
    M3 vs M4: Win
    M3 vs Love: Win
    M3 vs Spider: Lose
    M3 vs Skull Lose
    M3 vs Fatty Lose
    M3 vs RT: Lose

Now remember, this tutorial is based on the information and experiences I have gathered from playing for about 5 months.
    This is a great guide, but what about arena locations?

raqk

Wow, great tutorial! It was especially helpful to me since I just started playing tanked!

Quote Originally Posted by MrExecution View Post
    not always true
    Well, I haven't seen less than 50 cp gained from VIP teams, and if you play a large game in solo with a purple or pink and you win, then you probably will get over 50. Apologies, I will rewrite it soon.

Thanks for the Praise BTW!