Thread: Pilgrims Quest

Lesser Wizard

What can I do with the colored crystals in the Labyrint?

I tried everything and I am really stuck in the game. I don't know the answer on the riddle to get the sword.

And every time I walk into the fire forest I get killed. Please help.

Greetings Dink Holland Smallwood

Lesser Wizard

I am now further in the game. I have got the sugar beet seeds from the old bagger. Now I am looking for the secret grotto south of the castle. I haven't found it yet but I will. I will just take a good search.

But my questions still is what to do with the crystals> I have every color yet accept for the green one. The old shaman tould me I had to learn some magic words. I searched every where in the firewood but I can't find anything is there someone who can help me.

P.S. The dmod pilgrims quest is a very nice game. At the beginning I thought it was a **** game. But now I have the death sword. (I killed the bunny's for more then 3 days with my long sword and confusion magic and with that i won 25000 coins so i could buy the death sword).

Lesser Wizard

The crystals are to be used in the dragon quest.

You must have all 4 of them. If not, you must go back to fireworld, use the scroll to clear the fires. You will find a *secret hole* and the other crystal.

"Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun...."

Lesser Wizard

I have finished the game last night. But what i don't understand is: Don't you have to fight against the OVERLORD. when I took the scale The only what i had to do is running and go outside.

Is that the end of must I still fight against the OVERLORD?

That is the end. You do get to fight the Overlord, you just don't kill him. What you are really doing is fighting the whole mountain - well that was my idea at least, not to have a boss on one screen, but a series of screens you have to defeat/navigate while under a time limit. Sorta done before, but this time the mountain is collapsing around you - with the blue rocks.

As for crystals you can find them all in the Land of Rydelmidis/Dark Forest if you look - or you can get them in firewood's underground caves.
    You don't need a brain to talk

Lesser Wizard

thanks

Thumbs down

Hello,
    I'm completly stuck now : I got the four crystals (5 times) but I don't know what to do with, and I got the sugar beets but the Queen doesn't want to see me "today".

Please, help me !

Lesser Wizard

You need the four crystals later.

I'm not sure what you have to do to see the queen. It was a while ago that I'd played that dmod.

Have you found the chest behind the castle? You can get there to go right at the castle when you see the backside of the castle go to the left till you see water then go down as far as you can and you will see a chest then go back and try to see the queen.

When that doesn't work go to see the fairy?
    Or talk to every one who you see,?

When that doesn't help contact me on this board.
    I'll try to find a walkthrough for you. SO when you are stuck you can read that one.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Guest @ Dec. 01 2004,02:39)]Hello,
    I'm completly stuck now : I got the four crystals (5 times) but I don't know what to do with, and I got the sugar beets but the Queen doesn't want to see me "today".

Please, help me !
    You have to pound on the beet until it becomes sugar. Then she will see you.

Thumbs up

Here is the dmod for pilgrims quest-http://solutions.dinknetwork.com/dinksols/walkthroughs/pilgrims_quest.en.shtml

Lesser Wizard

walkthrough

This is easier then copy and then paste the link

i read the walkthrough but i still cant find the map in land of punz

o ye and erm if u know any screts up to the town in land of punz plz tell me because im trying to get 12 magic when im only 9

and where can i find luck potions i need 7 luck to hit the fire demon andmy luck is only 4

help im stuck in dark forest i need to find a bridge but i cant find it