Thread: Please , force patient sleep properly on bed if they are in process of surgery

Default Please , force patient sleep properly on bed if they are in process of surgery

Well , today is my 2nd post for this issue , i posted first yesterday

Because i m really fed up when patient left while i m surgering her/him

Today i met again

She agree to surgery, and she is massive trauma ( i m skill 100 i know how to cure this)

i used 6 stiches to stop her bleeding, put her in sleep , then i saw she say "i gtg, bye" then she left

And i malpracticed! my stiches!!

Please developers, fix this issue, that doesnt make sense that someone could still move when his surgery status is uncouncious

Please add a surgery mode that forcing them sleep still on the bed until the surgery done

Second issue is when doctor is disconnected , patient get recovering mode without gems

Please this is my suggestion on surgery

Quote Originally Posted by NewHD View Post
    Positives:
    YEAH!!!!
    Negatives:
    1.Big red "X" button on computer on "Home" button on phones. They still might leave.
    Solution:
    1.If patient leaves, then you still can finish surgery; but he does not get gems!
    2.Trolling Doctors! They just leave you in your bed staying there until.... You die.
    Solution:
    2.They can leave, but they will not get gems then...
    Yah i agree! At least give us back the tools! i dont mind malpractice

Quote Originally Posted by ahxing View Post
    Yah i agree! At least give us back the tools! i dont mind malpractice
    Malpractice is still very annoying if you have nothing better to do.
    #1000ATMGiveaway
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...VER!-1000-atms!

IGN: iOliver.

Message me in-game if you need help or advice with anything - especially if it's related to Mass Producing.

Thanks

I doubt Seth will allow the refunding of tools if a patient leaves in the middle of an operation. People will totally take advantage of that. If the Surgeon uses more tools than they'd like or they know they are going to fail because they don't know how to do the surgery- they can just ban the person or ask them to leave and BAM, Refund.

My solution to this is:

(if the patient leaves)

Option #1 Refund tools (18-24 hr malpractice debuff depending on how many tools are refunded. Option not available if the patient is pulled, kicked, banned, or if you sent any messages while you were operating on them)

Option #2 No refund, No malpractice (Option not available if the patient is banned, kicked, pulled, or if you sent any messages while you were operating on them)

Option #3(NEWHD's idea) Continue the operation even if the patient is gone

Quote Originally Posted by NomNomz View Post
    I doubt Seth will allow the refunding of tools if a patient leaves in the middle of an operation. People will totally take advantage of that. If the Surgeon uses more tools than they'd like or they know they are going to fail because they don't know how to do the surgery- they can just ban the person or ask them to leave and BAM, Refund.

My solution to this is:

(if the patient leaves)

Option #1 Refund tools (12-18hr malpractice debuff depending on how many tools are refunded. Option not available if the patient is pulled, kicked, banned, or if you sent any messages while you were operating on them)

Option #2 No refund, No malpractice (Option not available if the patient is banned, kicked, pulled, or if you sent any messages while you were operating on them)
    Some growtopians are tricky , u r right , if they made these changes , they may taking "tricky" advantages , the best way that i suggest is the game forcing the patient dont move, leave and also dont get ban / kicked while they are in a surgery
    I m not really suggest tools refund or no malpractice if a patient left, because this will really make all the surgery reward gets easily by everyone

I think NEWHD's Ideas is the best one. Just finish the operation even if the patient is gone.