Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mute evade?

Default mute evade?

Three times lately when I log on I get a message I have been detected of evading getting muted and now I am. Can anyone explain this? I don't believe I did anything wrong but would like to know if I did. The only time I've been muted purpose was for saying "cheater rt tank" to I guess one of the mods cuz he muted me right then and said how dare I call him a cheater. First of all I wasn't, I was joking because I have a skull and his was an rt. I thought that was quite petty but could live with it. Lately nothing like that. Can someone help me here? Thanks in advance.

Master Sorcerer

i bet it was tpn, one time on my noob account i said: u transferer. then he muted me right away, got me pretty mad then he said: how dare u accuse a mod of transferring , then went offline
    6 yellows, 2 oranges, 6 lasers = 1.02 million cp

Quote Originally Posted by MrExecution View Post
    i bet it was tpn, one time on my noob account i said: u transferer. then he muted me right away, got me pretty mad then he said: how dare u accuse a mod of transferring , then went offline
    Isn't TPN kinda overreacting?...
    What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around.

My Growtopian username is DiamondX

Check out my Guides!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ide-to-Trading
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...t=golden+ratio
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...112-Tank-Guide
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...Profit-Quickly

It was TPN that time but why all the evade ones?

Default Well....

I don't know about it... I don't think the mods would ban you for that type of a reason. Wow I also think that was a bit harsh. Sorry to hear that, but you will probably get unbanned.

Why would they ban you though? It doesn't make sence why they wanted to ban you in the first place. The other mods I think don't ban you for that specific reason, they would probably know that you didn't mean it. I don't think TPNF understood that.
    The king of demons is here.

Master Sorcerer

the evade is when u log on an already muted device, check if some one is going on ur device and getting it muted, thats what it means

Quote Originally Posted by demonkid View Post
    I don't know about it... I don't think the mods would ban you for that type of a reason. Wow I also think that was a bit harsh. Sorry to hear that, but you will probably get unbanned.

Why would they ban you though? It doesn't make sence why they wanted to ban you in the first place. The other mods I think don't ban you for that specific reason, they would probably know that you didn't mean it. I don't think TPNF understood that.
    muted not banned.
    Badaim im not billybobjoe anymore. my sister is.

wow again its TPN... apparently a lot of ppl say that hes a bully and mutes ppl for no reason... like I think TPN muted tankpopper becuz he told TPN to stop callin him tankpooper or something and then he threatens ppl saying do u know who i am and yeah... i dont rlly believe it so yah and... PEACE
    SKULLS ARE ALWAYS IN GRAVES... and TANKED

I am back and am striving to become red and to surpass my past record of 26k in one day and going for 30k in one day

If any of y'all want coins just ask... i only give to people who are needy of the coins and are nice.

Visit my youtube channel... http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmSsb0UEVgpkkthCWy0qjuA
    I only started recently so not many vids but i will have at least 5 to 6 a week with tips and possibly commentary eventually!

Master Sorcerer

But he does mute ppl when they say he cheats or whatever, but I bet if I said what I said on my MrEx account he wpuldnt have muted me, but I still think he is unfair with those situations

I am the only Peron who uses my pad so that doesn't work either. I don't need to talk I just don't want it to keep happening for no reason. I'm a middle aged man who just enjoys playing this game. Let me talk!

Master Sorcerer

Or maybe u got muted on another account then logged onto stumpman

I only have one account that I know of (not computer savey). I just logged in and I evaded again I guess. Will someone fix this please. I wasn't even on yesterday.

If your device hash ID conflicts with another persons', it's possible to get mute evades meant for someone else. This especially can happen if you use a custom android ROM... Not sure how to fix it yet.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Seth, now I was just playing and went to talk and it said I am muted forever for being a complete ass. Please look at anything I've said, see nothing bad and fix me. This is getting old.

Master Sorcerer

lol, did it really say "for being an ass"?

Quote Originally Posted by stumpman View Post
    Seth, now I was just playing and went to talk and it said I am muted forever for being a complete ass. Please look at anything I've said, see nothing bad and fix me. This is getting old.
    I went and checked and yeah, I think you were incorrectly muted because someone else has the same hardware hash because of your custom rom.

I fixed your account and enabled extra bugging so I can see things better.

For now, WE DO NOT OFFICIALLY support playing Tanked with a custom rom on a touchpad, because of issues like this. This may change...
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I went and checked and yeah, I think you were incorrectly muted because someone else has the same hardware hash because of your custom rom.

I fixed your account and enabled extra bugging so I can see things better.

For now, WE DO NOT OFFICIALLY support playing Tanked with a custom rom on a touchpad, because of issues like this. This may change...
    Whats a rom? and is it used for iPad too? also seth say u do put an update and the touchpad shuts down will it effect players who have used the touchpad in the past?
    SKULLS ARE ALWAYS IN GRAVES... and TANKED

I am back and am striving to become red and to surpass my past record of 26k in one day and going for 30k in one day

If any of y'all want coins just ask... i only give to people who are needy of the coins and are nice.

Visit my youtube channel... http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmSsb0UEVgpkkthCWy0qjuA
    I only started recently so not many vids but i will have at least 5 to 6 a week with tips and possibly commentary eventually!

Thanks a lot Seth , I know nothing about electronics. My buddy took my touchpad and installed something so I can use Android like my phone. I'm guessing that's what u are talking about and I apologize since I had no problem with webos. Thanks again!

Now back to the original problem. Watch what you say to some people. While it does not bother me (and you have said it to me a few times) there are others that it may really bother. Please keep in mind that tanked is not only played by adults, but ages all the way down to age 9 or 10.

I agree, so I assume that was a general statement not directed at me. I have never swore on here and the worst said was idiot which might be strong. Usually I just say so and so leave just for me and my team to win (them included). Please keep it clean people.