Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58

Thread: mute evade?

  1. #41
    Lesser Wizard megaman01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The cold but lively land of Canada
    Posts
    417

    Default

    ;43491]Since I have been requested to respond to this thread I will at this time.

    As a mod we have certain responsibilities and a level of respect that needs to be maintained while playing the game and writing on this forum. The level of respect is equally given from player to mod.

    My respond to MrEx post, which I read when first was posted, in the game that he got muted does he remember if he said anything prior to stating that a mod (me) is cheating and transferring points?! Also accusing a mod of transferring points and cheating degrades a mods reputation of enforcing rules if he is accused of breaking them. I did mute him for saying this to set an example to himself and others not to accuse mod of cheating especially a ban able offense such as transferring point! Also Mr Ex is well aware that I don't cheat or transfer points since I play against him a lot. Another question in regards to this is why would he say it then? Was it because I was killing him in the game and winning which made he mad and he reacted with this comment?! If this is the case imagine his reaction to other players when he gets mad that are not mod when he is playing in one of his other accts. Also Mr Ex can you please disclose how many warning/mutes you have on that acct, beside the mute I gave in this case! Keep in mind mods see this information and then to their discretion mute or warn. By all means if you think a mod is cheating take a screen shoot or get proof and email it to Seth.

    Now other people have mentioned the term bullying. I do verbally tell people not to cuss if they do continue I do tell them if they know who I am. Some new players don't realize I am a mod so I need them to answer the question so I can explain to them I'm a mod who make sure players follow the rule.

    Also I have screen shoots of most mutes/bans that I do just in case something was to happen I can provide proof of my actions, thank god I have a 64gb ipad since I have tons of pictures before the mutes/bans are applied, lol.

    To the comment I have a Very short temper I would please like example of this. To other player please keep this in mind the person that wrote this also stated the he says the word dammit in almost every game. I don't think this is appropriate especially when we have a lot of young players. To me is seem that someone else needs to keeps his temper under control and refrain from using the word dammit in every game, lol. Also please consider this my warning to not use foul language in games. I believe that I am a very calm individual that does know how to control my tempter and this is one of the reasons I was selected to be a mod but if you have an example of this accusation please post!

    Anyways everyone is entitled to their opinions but most people don't realize the info we see to make the correct decisions on mutes/bans

    Everyone Take Care! Also my actions will not change and will moderate as I have been doing![/QUOTE]

    You are a calm person....but then again......young players will probably not know that dammit is something short of a cuss. I remember once an issue in the tavern with natynation......before you muted him he went on with an I am the oldest thing. You continuously warned him to stop....then you lost it and muted him. I was wrong about you have a very short temper....but you still have one.
    Tanked: megaman01

    Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

  2. #42

    Default

    Wow, didn't know my simple thread about my mute problem would go so far. Sorry TPN it wasn't that big a deal see you in the game.

  3. #43
    Lesser Wizard god's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    https://vimeo.com/46100160
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post
    You are a calm person....but then again......young players will probably not know that dammit is something short of a cuss. I remember once an issue in the tavern with natynation......before you muted him he went on with an I am the oldest thing. You continuously warned him to stop....then you lost it and muted him. I was wrong about you have a very short temper....but you still have one.


    Guys it's stressful enough to be a mod. Tpn is real nice and straight to the point. He comes off as sharp and to some of you that seems temper mental. Words being read can have so many interpretations being for the lack of background on the subject, intonation, and lack of understanding the speakers voice.

    Personally though i would like to be asked to be mod if only to decline it because of the trust that the community would be offering. You see how that works? I wouldn't want to be mod because of all the work that goes into it. Imagine you just want to play a game and have fun. You have 30 mins to play before you need to be somewhere so you log in. You play one game and win. Now your name just appeared on TV in tavern. Every one knows you are online. The flood of text start coming in.
    Why am I muted?
    How do I become A mod?
    I think your great!
    JohnDoe just said a bad word and he wont stop messaging me can you stop him?
    Player XX is flooding tavern please help!

    ect...

    Not only must you go through the log to find out how legitimate these comments are, but you waste a good chunk of time trying to fix problems that are not your own. TPN is not a mod for power. He is a mod because he wants to make sure the community is happy. Now 40 mins later he wasted trying to solve a handful of issues. Now with stress on his mind he continues his day.

    Sounds like my kind of job. You guys should really try to put your self in his position. As it was in the beginning and always will be, Amen.
    SteamYouTubeTutorial
    If you see me in game...hide

  4. #44
    Master Sorcerer I-Am-Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    'Murica!
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by god View Post
    Guys it's stressful enough to be a mod. Tpn is real nice and straight to the point. He comes off as sharp and to some of you that seems temper mental. Words being read can have so many interpretations being for the lack of background on the subject, intonation, and lack of understanding the speakers voice.

    Personally though i would like to be asked to be mod if only to decline it because of the trust that the community would be offering. You see how that works? I wouldn't want to be mod because of all the work that goes into it. Imagine you just want to play a game and have fun. You have 30 mins to play before you need to be somewhere so you log in. You play one game and win. Now your name just appeared on TV in tavern. Every one knows you are online. The flood of text start coming in.
    Why am I muted?
    How do I become A mod?
    I think your great!
    JohnDoe just said a bad word and he wont stop messaging me can you stop him?
    Player XX is flooding tavern please help!

    ect...

    Not only must you go through the log to find out how legitimate these comments are, but you waste a good chunk of time trying to fix problems that are not your own. TPN is not a mod for power. He is a mod because he wants to make sure the community is happy. Now 40 mins later he wasted trying to solve a handful of issues. Now with stress on his mind he continues his day.

    Sounds like my kind of job. You guys should really try to put your self in his position. As it was in the beginning and always will be, Amen.
    I agree with you, but the one thing that still puzzles me is why Zachery said we ought to be ashamed and claimed we "bullied" him and got him to quit.And kpopluv blaming us players too. If someone can please explain, please do so because players never bullied him.
    What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around.

    My Growtopian username is DiamondX

    Check out my Guides!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ide-to-Trading
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...t=golden+ratio
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...112-Tank-Guide
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...Profit-Quickly

  5. #45
    Lesser Wizard megaman01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The cold but lively land of Canada
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Yes, I do feel ashamed....I shouldn't have said tpn had a temper. He doesn't, but I saw it with my own eyes..
    Also, I wanted to report what he said, "megapoo"He wasn't telling anyone not to say this. He justncame and said that word over and over again.... But then again I think MrEx is right, because I don't think he should've been muted for saying You're Transferring Points. What I think the right decision to do would be for TPN to say "Mods don't transfer points" in a very firm voice. But god was right too. A mod has a stressful job, and I'm pretty sure that if I get 1 full day of being a mod, I would quit before I go to sleep that night.

    In conclusion, I speak on behalf of everyone (including me) to say we're very sorry for saying mean things and I am especially sorry for saying something that is mean and wrong. Can you please forgive us and come back, we all loved you (as a mod, plus it looks good on you)
    Tanked: megaman01

    Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

  6. #46
    Master Sorcerer Zackery's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kent, Ohio
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-Am-Legend View Post
    I agree with you, but the one thing that still puzzles me is why Zachery said we ought to be ashamed and claimed we "bullied" him and got him to quit.And kpopluv blaming us players too. If someone can please explain, please do so because players never bullied him.
    Well I am legend I do have the right to have it in caps you know. Second of all it is called bullying when you guys are harassing another player aka tpn. People saying on here oh ya tpn isn't one of the best mods like that stuff. That is bullying and plus I am legend you didn't reply to this thread! So why does it matter to you?
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

  7. #47
    Master Sorcerer darkhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada Eh?
    Posts
    967

    Default Ahem

    Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    Well I am legend I do have the right to have it in caps you know. Second of all it is called bullying when you guys are harassing another player aka tpn. People saying on here oh ya tpn isn't one of the best mods like that stuff. That is bullying and plus I am legend you didn't reply to this thread! So why does it matter to you?
    Actually he did reply to the thread lol. Anyways he can reply if he wants because he's putting his personal opinion out there.
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

  8. #48
    Lesser Wizard god's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    https://vimeo.com/46100160
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-Am-Legend View Post
    I agree with you, but the one thing that still puzzles me is why Zachery said we ought to be ashamed and claimed we "bullied" him and got him to quit.And kpopluv blaming us players too. If someone can please explain, please do so because players never bullied him.
    Perhaps bully is not the right word. Going out of your way to help a community which is turning on you is not a good feeling.
    SteamYouTubeTutorial
    If you see me in game...hide

  9. #49
    Master Sorcerer I-Am-Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    'Murica!
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by god View Post
    Perhaps bully is not the right word. Going out of your way to help a community which is turning on you is not a good feeling.
    Yeah I know. I was upset because people kept blaming other players as the reason why TPN quit.
    What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around.

    My Growtopian username is DiamondX

    Check out my Guides!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ide-to-Trading
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...t=golden+ratio
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...112-Tank-Guide
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...Profit-Quickly

  10. #50
    Lesser Wizard theblaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    in a galaxy far far away
    Posts
    235

    Default

    whatttttttt TPN QUIT worst day ever!!!!!!!!!!!, we lost a legend because of our rash behaviors
    If you read this then it's your unlucky day

  11. #51
    Lesser Wizard megaman01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The cold but lively land of Canada
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Begged him to come back.....but it seems now that he's not a mod, he's gone soft. Normally, he would be upset at someone with the same name as him, but now all he says is "it's alright". He also said he's enjoying not being a mod. WHO could possibly replace him? My guess, god.
    Tanked: megaman01

    Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

  12. #52
    Master Sorcerer darkhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada Eh?
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post
    Begged him to come back.....but it seems now that he's not a mod, he's gone soft. Normally, he would be upset at someone with the same name as him, but now all he says is "it's alright". He also said he's enjoying not being a mod. WHO could possibly replace him? My guess, god.
    no1 needs to become a mod for now all of our mods are doing great but I hope TPNFRC comes back he was a great mod like any other mod Plus all our players are helping to keep this game safe
    Last edited by darkhawk; 03-16-2013 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Typo
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

  13. #53
    Master Sorcerer InYourFACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In a bean under the sea.
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Why don't you just accept his decision? TPNFRC said to me that he likes being normal. He has his own opinion and I think for myself, if HE don't want to be called a bully, just because he mutes, it was the right decision. Come over it!
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

    Beware, I love trolling!



    I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

  14. #54
    Lesser Wizard megaman01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The cold but lively land of Canada
    Posts
    417

    Default

    You guys don't know any news......

    TPNFRC was actually a mod the WHOLE TIME! It all became clear yesterday, when he and pick were talking something mod-like, then pick "crowned" tpn a mod again. When I asked, you're back to being a mod? He said, "I was never NOT a mod, I went undercover to see who are the trouble-makers when mods AREN'T around by convincing them that i'm not a mod!" So guys, tpn went undercover, he never quit!

    All hail @TPNFRC
    Tanked: megaman01

    Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

  15. #55
    Lesser Wizard megaman01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The cold but lively land of Canada
    Posts
    417

    Default

    bringing back the topic about mute evade, it happened to me today. I got muted on my megaman01 acc and then was detected of mute evade on my megaman02 acc. Weird huh?
    Tanked: megaman01

    Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

  16. #56

    Default Unban me : skrillexswag

    Hamumu , seth unaban me plz -.-

  17. #57
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post
    bringing back the topic about mute evade, it happened to me today. I got muted on my megaman01 acc and then was detected of mute evade on my megaman02 acc. Weird huh?
    because u went on ur other account u tried to evade ur mute
    6 yellows, 2 oranges, 6 lasers = 1.02 million cp

  18. #58

    Default

    Yup...use my android with the latest OS mods and nightly builds.

    I would sign in a just a player and use to test the mod before I signed into my Official Android account..

    I kept seeing "you have been muted" but just figured it was the open account and no problem...

    Then one day, Seth decided to give some noob the actual sole rights to the "player" account....guess some noob complained he was winning points when not on line...

    The next day, both my Android accounts were muted for life....

    Now, in all fairness, I can not say I have not sworn at someone (Seth for his crap auto sorting), but I am just as sure I was muted because of others on the generic Android OS build.

    Thanks Seth...you never fail to amaze me....

    Sooooo....if you see me "Sleeper" playing on my Android device, you know I am a MUTE for LIFE....

Similar Threads

  1. HOW DO U MUTE OR REPORT PPL
    By snickers in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 05:59 AM
  2. Seth please bann or mute these player
    By AnthonyS1C in forum Tanked
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 07:58 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •