Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: mute evade?

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I went and checked and yeah, I think you were incorrectly muted because someone else has the same hardware hash because of your custom rom.

I fixed your account and enabled extra bugging so I can see things better.

For now, WE DO NOT OFFICIALLY support playing Tanked with a custom rom on a touchpad, because of issues like this. This may change...
    Dunno if it makes a difference, but the same thing happened to me a while back. It was actually kind of fun to be muted for a day. Annoying really, but interesting to see that some of the commands still worked like /sit or tap or something
    SteamYouTubeTutorial
    If you see me in game...hide

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by god View Post
    Dunno if it makes a difference, but the same thing happened to me a while back. It was actually kind of fun to be muted for a day. Annoying really, but interesting to see that some of the commands still worked like /sit or tap or something
    yea, i've always been curious of how people that are muted can switch:confused

i've never been muted, i'm just curious how it works

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stumpman View Post
    Three times lately when I log on I get a message I have been detected of evading getting muted and now I am. Can anyone explain this? I don't believe I did anything wrong but would like to know if I did. The only time I've been muted purpose was for saying "cheater rt tank" to I guess one of the mods cuz he muted me right then and said how dare I call him a cheater. First of all I wasn't, I was joking because I have a skull and his was an rt. I thought that was quite petty but could live with it. Lately nothing like that. Can someone help me here? Thanks in advance.
    I saw you on a week ago.

The thing I don't like with tpn is he has a VERY short temper.....which is why I don't even say dammit when I play with him, even though I say it almost every game I play........
    Tanked: megaman01

Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

Megaman01, I was just playing against u and sorry I couldn't respond, I'M MUTED FOR LIFE AGAIN. oh well I'll just do more killing and less talking.

Lesser Wizard

wheres TPN to defend how he Bulies people?

Quote Originally Posted by tanker View Post
    wheres TPN to defend how he Bulies people?
    Since I have been requested to respond to this thread I will at this time.

As a mod we have certain responsibilities and a level of respect that needs to be maintained while playing the game and writing on this forum. The level of respect is equally given from player to mod.

My respond to MrEx post, which I read when first was posted, in the game that he got muted does he remember if he said anything prior to stating that a mod (me) is cheating and transferring points?! Also accusing a mod of transferring points and cheating degrades a mods reputation of enforcing rules if he is accused of breaking them. I did mute him for saying this to set an example to himself and others not to accuse mod of cheating especially a ban able offense such as transferring point! Also Mr Ex is well aware that I don't cheat or transfer points since I play against him a lot. Another question in regards to this is why would he say it then? Was it because I was killing him in the game and winning which made he mad and he reacted with this comment?! If this is the case imagine his reaction to other players when he gets mad that are not mod when he is playing in one of his other accts. Also Mr Ex can you please disclose how many warning/mutes you have on that acct, beside the mute I gave in this case! Keep in mind mods see this information and then to their discretion mute or warn. By all means if you think a mod is cheating take a screen shoot or get proof and email it to Seth.

Now other people have mentioned the term bullying. I do verbally tell people not to cuss if they do continue I do tell them if they know who I am. Some new players don't realize I am a mod so I need them to answer the question so I can explain to them I'm a mod who make sure players follow the rule.

Also I have screen shoots of most mutes/bans that I do just in case something was to happen I can provide proof of my actions, thank god I have a 64gb ipad since I have tons of pictures before the mutes/bans are applied, lol.

To the comment I have a Very short temper I would please like example of this. To other player please keep this in mind the person that wrote this also stated the he says the word dammit in almost every game. I don't think this is appropriate especially when we have a lot of young players. To me is seem that someone else needs to keeps his temper under control and refrain from using the word dammit in every game, lol. Also please consider this my warning to not use foul language in games. I believe that I am a very calm individual that does know how to control my tempter and this is one of the reasons I was selected to be a mod but if you have an example of this accusation please post!

Anyways everyone is entitled to their opinions but most people don't realize the info we see to make the correct decisions on mutes/bans

Everyone Take Care! Also my actions will not change and will moderate as I have been doing!
    Last edited by TPNFRC; 03-12-2013 at 10:25 PM.
    YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO

Master Sorcerer

i know u dont and never transferred but it was my noob account and i like to mess around sometimes, never thought i would cross a line though
    6 yellows, 2 oranges, 6 lasers = 1.02 million cp

Well the point of my thread was not to put TPN on the spot but I will not agree with him/u muting people for calling u a cheat. I get called a cheat a lot (yes while I'm winning) and I shrug it off like all others. Muting
    Should be reserved for swearing or overt behavior not because u feel bad. When a umpire plays baseball he can't throw payers out of games because they pick on him, he's a player then. That's the last I'll talk about that, on a worse note I'm still muted forever for being a complete ass. Seth help me please!

Quote Originally Posted by stumpman View Post
    Well the point of my thread was not to put TPN on the spot but I will not agree with him/u muting people for calling u a cheat. I get called a cheat a lot (yes while I'm winning) and I shrug it off like all others. Muting
    Should be reserved for swearing or overt behavior not because u feel bad. When a umpire plays baseball he can't throw payers out of games because they pick on him, he's a player then. That's the last I'll talk about that, on a worse note I'm still muted forever for being a complete ass. Seth help me please!
    I totally agree with you! I get called a hacker a lot when I'm winning but I don't mute those players. The main part of my reply, which is important, is when I questioned Mr Ex does he remember the things he said before he accused me of transferring point. There were other things said during that game that also lead to his mute. Also I checked his record and saw his history of mutes/ warnings which I took into account and decided to mute him
    YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO

Quote Originally Posted by TPNFRC View Post
    Also I have screen shoots of most mutes/bans that I do just in case something was to happen I can provide proof of my actions, thank god I have a 64gb ipad
    My pleasure. @least someone thanks me for the small details.
    SteamYouTubeTutorial
    If you see me in game...hide

Im respondin to this thread late but still tp is a good mod he is no bully.
    greaserLOK/LOKSTER

Well you know what? Tpn isn the goody-twoshoes you think he is! This morning, he called me a megapoo and said he was having fun, because he's a player.

Quote Originally Posted by greaserLOK View Post
    Im respondin to this thread late but still tp is a good mod he is no bully.
    Lol grease you comment on forums in a long time lol you sure are funny!
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post
    Well you know what? Tpn isn the goody-twoshoes you think he is! This morning, he called me a megapoo and said he was having fun, because he's a player.
    Hm Maybe he was just teaching some players out there not to call people that stuff JUST because you're a player. But still TPNFRC is a great player and I know that by heart. Since I joined tanked tpn said supportive stuff about me and was really nice but who knows but I'm pretty sure TPNFRC never meant this stuff . Just giving my personal opinion out there.
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Lesser Wizard

well nice job guys.... TPN QUIT! He isn't a mod now...l happy?

Does any of you guys listen to kpop? Im pretty much retired in Tanked but i log in barely just dont play
    I own 4 worlds in Grow: kpopsworld (main world), and i forgot the rest -_-
    admin a lot

why in the world did TPN quit?

don't look at me, I didn't do anything.....

Young players.....everyone needs a way to let out their anger. I say one word when I'm mad and now I get a warning/mute from tpn? Seriously WHAT is going on!?

Yeah tpn told me that he quit becuz of you guys! YOU GUYS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!! YOU JUST RUINED A REALLY GOOD GUYS CAREER! Well down -1 mod. YOU GUYS ARE BULLIES. YOU DO NO GOOD! SEE WHERE BULLYING LEADS YOU?! Wow just wow.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Master Sorcerer

actually we never played a game before the mute, i was just in the tavern and said stuff
    6 yellows, 2 oranges, 6 lasers = 1.02 million cp

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    Yeah tpn told me that he quit becuz of you guys! YOU GUYS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!! YOU JUST RUINED A REALLY GOOD GUYS CAREER! Well down -1 mod. YOU GUYS ARE BULLIES. YOU DO NO GOOD! SEE WHERE BULLYING LEADS YOU?! Wow just wow.
    First of all, Calm down. Next we never bullied him, he's a moderator. If you compared this to reality, that would be like bullying a police officer which we don't. Why should we be ashamed of ourselves? From all the complaints I've seen, he doesn't seem like a Really nice guy and we aren't bullies either. All we did was report on the forums of any name-calling and put-downs and they did. Yeah Yeah Yeah, go ahead and attack me later for saying that. It was his choice for quitting, we didn't go up to him and yell in is face to quit. That's my argument. I don't have anything against him because I never saw him before and I don't even know who he is. And finally don't type in all caps. We know your mad because we so called "bullied " him which we never did.
    What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around.

My Growtopian username is DiamondX

Check out my Guides!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ide-to-Trading
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...t=golden+ratio
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...112-Tank-Guide
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...Profit-Quickly