Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shut up.

Default Shut up.

Guys, take Equine seriously when he's quitting. He can make jokes, be sarcastic in times, and whatnot which is what he's known for. Although, this time he's serious. Please shut up and stop annoying him when he's building worlds or stuff. He likes being alone at times and just please don't call him an attention whore. He might be hypocritical sometimes like he wants to quit because of the attention yet he makes an sb for it. I admit I didn't believe it at first just because dingle told me he's joking. So I checked it, he was being serious. He'll either unfriend and ignore you, quit the game, or make another account so only his true friends know him.

That's all. If I'm wrong any good friend of Equine please correct me or Equine himself. I don't really know him that well I just made this thread. If this causes drama well I'm sorry. Don't put the blame on Equine. He's just pissed. Take it all on me since I made this and I just did this because he was really being annoyed by a couple lot of forumers.

You still can't handle this weed.
    I'm back ready to annihilate the forum posts.

◀◀◀ Vanic x K.Flay - Make Me Fade ▶▶▶

Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    Guys, take Equine seriously when he's quitting. He can make jokes, be sarcastic in times, and whatnot which is what he's known for. Although, this time he's serious. Please shut up and stop annoying him when he's building worlds or stuff. He likes being alone at times and just please don't call him an attention whore. He might be hypocritical sometimes like he wants to quit because of the attention yet he makes an sb for it. I admit I didn't believe it at first just because dingle told me he's joking. So I checked it, he was being serious. He'll either unfriend and ignore you, quit the game, or make another account so only his true friends know him.

That's all. If I'm wrong any good friend of Equine please correct me or Equine himself. I don't really know him that well I just made this thread. If this causes drama well I'm sorry. Don't put the blame on Equine. He's just pissed. Take it all on me since I made this and I just did this because he was really being annoyed by a couple lot of forumers.
    Kkk. I'll do it as long as you don't hurt me.

All the players on Growtopia line up get pitchforks and torches and attack u. Lol jk well that's being a nice person u. Standing up for a friend who u barley know. I respect that.

FRAAAANKY SUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPERR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fredi View Post
    Chickens grow on trees, you harvest them then you place them, then they make eggs
    So the chicken came first
    The logic is real.....

1 ring down. (Water Ring)
    Working on second one.

I stopped caring ^.^ He dont like me talking to him I stop talking to him. If I somehow end up in the same world as him its because some of my friends are friends with him.
    Twinny sucks. But she and marco are perfect for each other. Stepharco ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by zxsonic View Post
    All the players on Growtopia line up get pitchforks and torches and attack u. Lol jk well that's being a nice person u. Standing up for a friend who u barley know. I respect that.
    I wouldn't need to make this thread if James didn't quit. He woulda done the same or was making one. If he removes me in his friends list I wouldn't care lol. Friendslists dont really matta to me.

@Sage I won't kill you. Just don't do it k?

I wouldn't need to make this thread if James didn't quit. He woulda done the same or was making one. If he removes me in his friends list I wouldn't care lol. Friendslists dont really matta to me.

Oh cool lol

Chickens grow on trees, you harvest them then you place them, then they make eggs
    The logic is real.....

Working on second one.

Kkk. I won't do it, partially cuz I'm almost never on and when I am he isn't on, but I won't do it no moar. Although... I've only done it once... XD

1500th post FTW!

I didn't believe it at first just because dingle told me he's joking.
    Why would you belive her? Name:  image.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  221.3 KBit says here that she's a jerk Lol

But seriously, I'd never belive her ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    There's a crystal clock? Oops, ok, will fix in an upcoming patch. Hey, there are a lot of items to keep track of in this game, easy to forget...
    @TheDisco

Banned
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.

He's pissed?

Quote Originally Posted by dingle500 View Post
    I stopped caring ^.^ He dont like me talking to him I stop talking to him. If I somehow end up in the same world as him its because some of my friends are friends with him.
    Well, you should have acted more seriously. I mean it's hard to tell sometimes especially from text. Talk to him in a little bit of more seriousness. Stop calling him mommy or ma right now. Could ya do it? Also don't be suicidal like last time.

Well, you should have acted more seriously. I mean it's hard to tell sometimes especially from text. Talk to him in a little bit of more seriousness. Stop calling him mommy or ma right now. Could ya do it? Also don't be suicidal like last time.
    I really feel like I've been missing out on a lot XD

Quote Originally Posted by SageDeoxys View Post
    I really feel like I've been missing out on a lot XD
    IKR I have only not been on the forums for like a month or 2

The logic is real.....

Working on second one.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Why would you belive her? Name:  image.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  221.3 KBit says here that she's a jerk Lol

But seriously, I'd never belive her ._.
    Well sometimes she's joking around and stuf. I also didn't think Equine would do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by zxsonic View Post
    IKR I have only not been on the forums for like a month or 2
    But I've been active...

didn't think Equine would do it again.
    I'm confused now

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    There's a crystal clock? Oops, ok, will fix in an upcoming patch. Hey, there are a lot of items to keep track of in this game, easy to forget...
    @TheDisco

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    I'm confused now
    He wanted to quit a month back. Dingle was suicidal, solorien was nice. Yep that's the thread in the nutshell. Equine has serious crap life.

He wanted to quit a month back. Dingle was suicidal, solorien was nice. Yep that's the thread in the nutshell. Equine has serious crap life.
    So theres still drama going over that thread? I thought this was more recent. After that, Equine was nice to me. Maybe its just because I gave him an Apple Pie... Idk anymore.

But I've been active...
    XD Sometimes I don't know lol

The logic is real.....

Working on second one.

So theres still drama going over that thread? I thought this was more recent. After that, Equine was nice to me. Maybe its just because I gave him an Apple Pie... Idk anymore.
    Nope. It's a new one. He wants to quit again because he gets annoyed by many forumers.

Nope. It's a new one. He wants to quit again because he gets annoyed by many forumers.
    Is this happening only in game? Cuz I haven't seen anything bout dat here on le forumz.