Thread: My appreciation.

Default My appreciation.

Well, I am going to show mine.

To the developers:

You guys are just awesome. You guys have created awesome games like Tanked and so on. I really like everything from you. The games. The effort you guys put in your games and everything else. Growtopia changed everything to me. In real life, I am now more vigilant, smarter on safety and trusting anyone whom I do not recognize as trustworthy.
    Seth and Hamumu, all I just want to say is, thank you

To the moderators :
    You guys are awesome too.
    You enforce the /rules and teach everyone the importance of keeping our items safe. You help the community and therefore, you guys are offered the modship. I have seen my only friend that became a mod, Jairrocket. I was at WIKIRECIPE when I saw Jairro. He was monitoring WIKIRECIPE. We talked and eventually,we became friends. The next day, I was told that he had became a moderator. I wasn't shocked at all as I knew that he was modworthy all along. His posts are just brilliant. Amazing. Marvelous.
    Thank you to the moderators for helping to keep Growtopia a more lively place to play in

To my friends:

Without you guys, there wouldn't be fauzan0410 now. I was a normal growtopian back then. I wasn't a forumer yet. I was lonely and was called noob about once a day. I wanted to quit but after I heard about the forums, I told myself not too. My intention to join the forums back then was to become a moderator. I then told myself, "Really Fauzan? Moderator?". I then stop thinking about the moderator application and what not. I then reply,post and did what ever a normal forumer would do. By doing so, I made a lot of friends

Last but not least, SUPPORT TEAM!

Many of you would think that they are useless or what not. The support team are actually a bunch of cool people. They respond to people's needs all the time. They have also helped me a lot. I bet they have also helped you. They can make a world reset. Change a players name. Unban a player when necessary. Just thank you team

That's all. Thank you
    www.youtube.com/user/GamingWithoutRules

If you have any problems, feel free to PM me in-game or on the forums.

IN-GAME NAME:Oxygenated

My Appreciation - Click here.

Not the same person I used to be in 2012.

^^ np! You totally thanked me! Nah jks!

Subscribe if you enjoy my videos!

<---- Thanks chudy!

Quote Originally Posted by fauzan0410 View Post
    Well, I am going to show mine.

To the developers:

You guys are just awesome. You guys have created awesome games like Tanked and so on. I really like everything from you. The games. The effort you guys put in your games and everything else. Growtopia changed everything to me. In real life, I am now more vigilant, smarter on safety and trusting anyone whom I do not recognize as trustworthy.
    Seth and Hamumu, all I just want to say is, thank you

To the moderators :
    You guys are awesome too.
    You enforce the /rules and teach everyone the importance of keeping our items safe. You help the community and therefore, you guys are offered the modship. I have seen my only friend that became a mod, Jairrocket. I was at WIKIRECIPE when I saw Jairro. He was monitoring WIKIRECIPE. We talked and eventually,we became friends. The next day, I was told that he had became a moderator. I wasn't shocked at all as I knew that he was modworthy all along. His posts are just brilliant. Amazing. Marvelous.
    Thank you to the moderators for helping to keep Growtopia a more lively place to play in

To my friends:

Without you guys, there wouldn't be fauzan0410 now. I was a normal growtopian back then. I wasn't a forumer yet. I was lonely and was called noob about once a day. I wanted to quit but after I heard about the forums, I told myself not too. My intention to join the forums back then was to become a moderator. I then told myself, "Really Fauzan? Moderator?". I then stop thinking about the moderator application and what not. I then reply,post and did what ever a normal forumer would do. By doing so, I made a lot of friends

Last but not least, SUPPORT TEAM!

Many of you would think that they are useless or what not. The support team are actually a bunch of cool people. They respond to people's needs all the time. They have also helped me a lot. I bet they have also helped you. They can make a world reset. Change a players name. Unban a player when necessary. Just thank you team

That's all. Thank you
    Yay growtopians ^.^
    Love The Life You Live.
    ~P.S. I Love You~

~~ About Me ~~
    IGN: Jpup7
    I am into making songs on growtopia.
    Unlike a Puppy, I don't bite.
    (I'm not good at telling jokes either..)

Bumping to show how much I appreciate everyone.

i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog

Froggy Bump For this GrowTopia lover

Froggy Bump
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

#MahmoudForGtFrog

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    Froggy Bump For this GrowTopia lover

Froggy Bump
    Froggy Bump!
    Yea!
    Cat bump!

Master Sorcerer

Dragon BUMP!

Default CHEESE BUMP!

THIS IS A CHEESE BUMP!
    ~MrQB~

Amazing Art by PannyFlan

Quote Originally Posted by BLYoshi View Post
    And it is quite peaceful, unless you choose to visit the drama subforum, or the General Chat subforum (with drama threads that should be placed in the drama subforum).