PDA

View Full Version : My First Story

Havoc
08-15-2014, 01:47 AM
This will be an ongoing story until I decide that it is a good stopping point.
Chapter 1: Pilot
Far out over the forest of Growoak was a plane that had 5 passengers. The passengers were Havoc, Disaster, Syrup, CoryT, and Megazork. The person flying the plane was Disaster. Disaster took 10 years to learn how to fly a plane. Disaster fell asleep in the middle of the plane trip. They started falling towards the ground. Megazork and Syrup was buckled in but CoryT and Havoc was not buckled in. CoryT and Havoc went flying. CoryT hit his head on the ceiling and passed out. Havoc fell flat on his face. Havoc had a bloody nose. As they were falling towards the ground Disaster woke up and leveled the plane.
If the chapter was good I will make more chapters. But until then tell me how it is! Sorry it's kind of short. Also, if I messed up with spelling or grammar tell me and I will fix it. :)

Wok
08-15-2014, 01:54 AM
This will be an ongoing story until I decide that it is a good stopping point.
Chapter 1: Pilot
Far out over the forest of Growoak was a plane that had 5 passengers. The passengers were Havoc, Disaster, Syrup, CoryT, and Megazork. The person flying the plane was Disaster. Disaster took 10 years to learn how to fly a plane. Disaster fell asleep in the middle of the plane trip. They started falling towards the ground. Megazork and Syrup was buckled in but CoryT and Havoc was not buckled in. CoryT and Havoc went flying. CoryT hit his head on the ceiling and passed out. Havoc fell flat on his face. Havoc had a bloody nose. As they were falling towards the ground Disaster woke up and leveled the plane.
If the chapter was good I will make more chapters. But until then tell me how it is! Sorry it's kind of short. Also, if I messed up with spelling or grammar tell me and I will fix it. :)

Why ain't I in?

Havoc
08-15-2014, 02:02 AM
Why ain't I in?
I thought of five people and those are who I chose.

Applez
08-15-2014, 03:27 AM
When the 5 people didn't have me I stopped reading :p

Might be wrong subforum, it has growtopia in it lol

Havoc
08-18-2014, 10:34 AM
Bumpity Bump, making second chapter 2 soon.