PDA

View Full Version : [BORED GUIDE] Xbox or PS4?

COLTONROCKO
08-15-2014, 02:08 AM
We will start with the pros and cons of each system. We will also look at the upcoming games and its older gen consoles.

PS4
SPECS
For only $399 you can the PS4. The 500GB console is great for FPS shooters. The DualShock 4 sports an integrated touch pad, headset jack, share button, and LED player identifier. In my opinion one of the coolest controllers out there. The ps4 runs smoothly 60 FPS. The PS4 made 8 million sales in 1 month. One of the fastest selling console in the world. 2.4 Ghz and can go up to 5ghz max.

PS4 Upcoming Games

Uncharted 4
Little big planet 3
InFamous (came out)
No mans sky
Planetside 2
Ratchet and clank -REMASTERED.
Last of Us REMASTERED.
Bloodborne.

XBONE
SPECS
For $399 (was $499) is a new next gen system. 2.4 ghz up to 5ghz and runs 60 FPS smoothly. The idea of the XBONE was to bring an family environment, which is why the didn't make as much sales as PS4. Made 5 million sales in one month. New design of the xbox controller, really bulcky, if your a kid it will not fit in your hand.

XBONE GAMES

HALO
TITANFALL
MUCH MORE. IDk got to get off, make an argument of which you like the best and why.

Spotlight
08-15-2014, 03:46 AM
Forza horizon 5 and the crew are coming out for Xbox one :)
So excited I can't wait D: ugh

optimuswhat
08-15-2014, 03:51 AM
I wouldn't bother looking at the specs.
Games are what makes a console.
Doom outsold Windows computers (and the game was made for Windows!). Computers are technically consoles. Just better. (My bias is showing)
For $500 you could get a good computer, that could emulate Xbone and PS4 games in the near future.

TheBlockDude
08-15-2014, 03:56 AM
We will start with the pros and cons of each system. We will also look at the upcoming games and its older gen consoles.

PS4
SPECS
For only $399 you can the PS4. The 500GB console is great for FPS shooters. The DualShock 4 sports an integrated touch pad, headset jack, share button, and LED player identifier. In my opinion one of the coolest controllers out there. The ps4 runs smoothly 60 FPS. The PS4 made 8 million sales in 1 month. One of the fastest selling console in the world. 2.4 Ghz and can go up to 5ghz max.

PS4 Upcoming Games

Uncharted 4
Little big planet 3
InFamous (came out)
No mans sky
Planetside 2
Ratchet and clank -REMASTERED.
Last of Us REMASTERED.
Bloodborne.

XBONE
SPECS
For $399 (was $499) is a new next gen system. 2.4 ghz up to 5ghz and runs 60 FPS smoothly. The idea of the XBONE was to bring an family environment, which is why the didn't make as much sales as PS4. Made 5 million sales in one month. New design of the xbox controller, really bulcky, if your a kid it will not fit in your hand.

XBONE GAMES

HALO
TITANFALL
MUCH MORE. IDk got to get off, make an argument of which you like the best and why.

http://wpmedia.business.financialpost.com/2013/05/xbox-one-called-xbone-probably-a-less-terrible-name.jpg
Lel, it's Xbox, not Xbone.

Anulot
08-15-2014, 04:27 AM
Speaking of Xbox... Who wants to play Destiny with me when it gets released?