PDA

View Full Version : I really feel depressed.

GTDanielD
08-15-2014, 08:00 AM
Okay, so lately, I have been discriminated by my Classmates because of my Dancing Moves. I admit that I am not a Good Dancer but, do they really have to discriminate me? I really can't be patient anymore. I've always been patient to them, but they crossed the line. They're abusing my patience.
Even my teacher. My Teacher always discriminate me because of my Physical Appearance. Yes, I'm Black, Catholic, I have some pimples, but do they really have to be a racist and discriminate me? It really hurts. I don't even know what to do.. I don't even know what to do. I'm confused. But what I really feel, is I wanna give up.
I'm really trying to be strong but, they're making it hard for me.

I'm sorry if I have to post it here.

atwistoffate
08-15-2014, 08:34 AM
Practice then your all good

Trollrage
08-15-2014, 08:36 AM
My teacher punched me infront of class and blamed me so hard....

GTDanielD
08-15-2014, 08:45 AM
Practice then your all good

I always practice. But they always discriminate me.
What makes me really depressed is what my Teacher do..

Trollrage
08-15-2014, 08:52 AM
I always practice. But they always discriminate me.
What makes me really depressed is what my Teacher do..

Get to the principal.

Talk with someone this will help you :)

GTDanielD
08-15-2014, 08:54 AM
Get to the principal.

Talk with someone this will help you :)

I tried before. Nothing happened.

KenDu
08-15-2014, 09:01 AM
Dont let anyone put you down. be yourself do what you want, they don't have any right to discriminate you so go on!

atwistoffate
08-15-2014, 09:06 AM
I tried before. Nothing happened.

Practice or quit dancing

GTDanielD
08-15-2014, 09:23 AM
Dont let anyone put you down. be yourself do what you want, they don't have any right to discriminate you so go on!

Thanks man. (:

- - - Updated - - -

Practice or quit dancing

I don't know if I should quit because, dancing is my Dream.
But I don't think I'm gonna empty my patience in School.

TheBlockDude
08-15-2014, 09:25 AM
Punch them in their stupid ass face

What I was going to say

Spotlight
08-15-2014, 09:53 AM
Okay, so lately, I have been discriminated by my Classmates because of my Dancing Moves. I admit that I am not a Good Dancer but, do they really have to discriminate me? I really can't be patient anymore. I've always been patient to them, but they crossed the line. They're abusing my patience.
Even my teacher. My Teacher always discriminate me because of my Physical Appearance. Yes, I'm Black, Catholic, I have some pimples, but do they really have to be a racist and discriminate me? It really hurts. I don't even know what to do.. I don't even know what to do. I'm confused. But what I really feel, is I wanna give up.

if they're doing that to you, leave them. It's the best option you have, do not associate yourself with those kind of people.
Also, next time your teacher says that, call her out in the middle of class after she says it. Honestly do it, you'll make him/her feel out of place and out of power, plus you won't get in trouble cos you had a reason to do it ^.~

- - - Updated - - -

Punch them in their stupid ass face

I was considering saying this, literally word for word.

Jlacson
08-15-2014, 09:58 AM
Oh that, I know so many people who has almost in the same situation.

What I suggest for you, is to pray and just relax.
Let them talk and talk, especially your teacher, just do stuffs like ok,,,..when they said bad stuffs on you.

My classmate said hurtful words on me, he said so many stuffs, and I was like ,.. ok then I left him.

They are bullying you because you have/can do something that they cant.

atwistoffate
08-15-2014, 10:01 AM
Thanks man. (:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if I should quit because, dancing is my Dream.
But I don't think I'm gonna empty my patience in School.

Ok then sir... They are telling you are bad so improve and stop complaining

optimuswhat
08-15-2014, 10:45 AM
It's illegal for teachers to discriminate against students.
Try recording her (not video, unless possible without being detected) doing this, then presenting it to the principal. If nothing happens, try showing the recorded footage to your parents.

GTDanielD
08-15-2014, 11:01 AM
if they're doing that to you, leave them. It's the best option you have, do not associate yourself with those kind of people.
Also, next time your teacher says that, call her out in the middle of class after she says it. Honestly do it, you'll make him/her feel out of place and out of power, plus you won't get in trouble cos you had a reason to do it ^.~

- - - Updated - - -

I was considering saying this, literally word for word.

I'll try to do that. But my Teacher hurts students. Physically. Which makes it more illegal.
But my teacher is Very Rich.
To be honest, she once payed someone MILLIONS just to get her Case down.

optimuswhat
08-15-2014, 11:04 AM
I'll try to do that. But my Teacher hurts students. Physically. Which makes it more illegal.

Geez, where do you live? A place like America would have her locked down in a prison for physical violence against students.

Well, then again, America is kind of corrupted.

atwistoffate
08-15-2014, 11:18 AM

Ha that's a good thing for dicipline I wish some of our teachers does it to the bad kids..
But they don't so our community at a young age is messed up

GTDanielD
08-15-2014, 11:28 AM
Geez, where do you live? A place like America would have her locked down in a prison for physical violence against students.

Well, then again, America is kind of corrupted.

I live in The Phils. Lel

Aratus
08-15-2014, 11:42 AM

Tell your parents, don't tell me you won't because they will think you're coward, NO. If you wanna handle it like a real man, do it....