PDA

View Full Version : Your worst waterslide moments?

PannyFlan
08-16-2014, 02:14 PM
I went to this waterslide, I didn't know at the end you flip over on the slide. During down, my cousin flipped it on purpose, instead I flipped it back saying '' Nope ''. Than we crash and I end up stepping on my cousin back for a push up! after that, I end up drinking some salt water, and...

I don't know how to swim...

I was so mess up, on water slides. Therefore, I never trust my cousin going on the waterslide AGAIN!

How is your trip to your waterslide?

Brys
08-16-2014, 02:15 PM
Some I'd pushed me off one. I sprain my ankle. Had to be on crutches for a week and a brace for 2 weeks.

Trollrage
08-16-2014, 02:19 PM
I hitted my head on the wall.
I almost feel off the waterslide.

Brys
08-16-2014, 02:21 PM
I hitted my head on the wall.
I almost feel off the waterslide.

Dat grammar dooeeeeee.

syrup
08-16-2014, 02:25 PM
There was this HUGE waterslide, but apparently running water down a huge water slide cost serious ca-cing, so they gave use a cup of water to slide down with, and no suprise, we got stuck on the water slide multiple times, we just kinda scooted down.

Also the hotsprings there are heated by active volcanoes, so I was hoping I wouldn't turn into ash the second I saw lava gushing down the waterslide. ;-;

Master
08-16-2014, 02:26 PM
Tadpole, I was. Know you know how to swim, just a personality in you you must find, yes.

Anulot
08-16-2014, 03:17 PM
Once, I was in a tube slide, and I hit a sharp turn. My tube then flipped over. As fun as it was, I don't want it to happen again.