PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Cave - How many views does it take to hatch your dragon?

Warp Rat
08-16-2014, 10:14 PM
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

Noisygirl
08-16-2014, 10:34 PM
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

It takes 130 and + i read it some were, oh yeah i think its under the raising an egg part of the account tab on the side! If it's not there in the raising egg part then idk were i saw it
But it's 130 unique views and up
If I helped u plz tell me!:hat:
Sorry not account tab the help tab

Warp Rat
08-16-2014, 10:36 PM
It takes 130 and + i read it some were, oh yeah i think its under the raising an egg part of the account tab on the side! If it's not there in the raising egg part then idk were i saw it
But it's 130 unique views and up
If I helped u plz tell me!:hat:

But i have 500+ and they are still eggs.

Noisygirl
08-16-2014, 11:47 PM
I looked how to make dragon eggs grow in dragon cave (u have to put dragon cave or it will bring up how to hatch minecraft enderdragon) and u will see that it brings up drag cave wiki click/touch it and it will say it will start hatching at about 400 unique views and ounce it hatched it needs about 1,000 views so sorry i was so OFF earlier. Plz tell me if THIS helped

Oh and u said your egg had over 500 views did u mean unique views or overall views? Any way if u put u eggs and hatchlings on eggs around the world it takes a egg with nothing 2 secs later it has 45 unique and 60 overall now it has 765 over all:)
I use draghatch too with eggs around the world for more things it's worked a bunch plz tell me if this is worth your time in reading this!:):):)
And sorry again about earlier!:hat:

Warp Rat
08-17-2014, 12:07 AM
I looked how to make dragon eggs grow in dragon cave (u have to put dragon cave or it will bring up how to hatch minecraft enderdragon) and u will see that it brings up drag cave wiki click/touch it and it will say it will start hatching at about 400 unique views and ounce it hatched it needs about 1,000 views so sorry i was so OFF earlier. Plz tell me if THIS helped

Oh and u said your egg had over 500 views did u mean unique views or overall views? Any way if u put u eggs and hatchlings on eggs around the world it takes a egg with nothing 2 secs later it has 45 unique and 60 overall now it has 765 over all:)
I use draghatch too with eggs around the world for more things it's worked a bunch plz tell me if this is worth your time in reading this!:):):)
And sorry again about earlier!:hat:

Your post is confusing. Sum it up?

Noisygirl
08-17-2014, 12:24 AM
Your post is confusing. Sum it up?

They start to hatch when u get to 400 unique views they start to mature to adults when they get 1,000 unique views the overall views or (views) don't matter they just show how manny people have seen u dragon:mad: plz tell me THIS makes sense :hat:

Paine
08-17-2014, 12:25 AM
Well for a start, you need to wait till it says 4days before it dies. Usually 500 views.