Veezo
08-17-2014, 07:57 AM
Can anyone tell me how to put a picture as my profile background. :scratch:

Veezo
08-17-2014, 08:28 AM
Bump (10 Chars)

IAmABrodie
08-17-2014, 08:47 AM
It's actually pretty complicated and it'd be best if you fiddled around with it to learn it best, as it's pretty hard to describe in words.

You can start by making an album and making sure it's set to public. Upload the picture you want to use to that album and then click on the "Customize My Profile" button at the top-right of your profile.

Now look under the "General" category and click on the colored box next to "Page Background". A little window called "Select Color Information" will pop up and will have 3 selectable bubbles at the top of it. Select the "Use Image" bubble, click "Choose Image".

Another new window will come up with a scroll down menu, click the little menu and a list of your albums will come up. Click on the name of the album you added the picture in then select the picture and click "save".

The new window should disappear, bringing you back to the "Select Color Information" window. Click "Save", then you'll be back to the original customize settings. All you have to do from there is click the save button at the top left of the window, next to the "Default" button.

That should be about it, g'luck!